Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,939 members, 7,942,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

Cwl Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cwl Test (1202 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cwl Test by Ehiwere(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2006
Was called for computerwarehouse group test on Saturday.But Couldnt make it,But another opportunity given for wednesday.But is any body aware of there test format.
I have to get it before wednesday!
Re: Cwl Test by nazzyon(m): 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2006
No I know nothing about it. Is the test all over the state. Please let me know.
Re: Cwl Test by Ehiwere(m): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2006
I dont think so.Lagos i believe.Cos they hv there HQ there.Only hv few branch in PH,Ghana,and abuja
Re: Cwl Test by saintsola(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2006
i wrote the CWL test last saturday.its purely GMAT and some reasoning questions.Four sections,50 questions all together.the time frame is just one hour.
i am yet to hear the result of the test.
best of luck
Re: Cwl Test by Kashif(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2006
Any idea what their pay is like?
Re: Cwl Test by Ehiwere(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2006
saintsola,Do you Think they will be conducting Another test and if yes.When is it?The GMAT Question tell hw it looks like more precisely.If possible, the English or maths.Tell me any question you can vividly remember and it option.expectially the anthony

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Shipping And Logistics Company / Urgent Vacancy / Oil And Gas Jops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.