Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,172 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – (33074 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju / Obaseki Appreciates Edo People On The Street After Inauguration / Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by Akpan107(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
simplemach:
They said he has achieved the fight against 'kworrofsion' but all i can see him achieve is a fight against the opposition which is not even one of the 222 promises.
apc is a useless party.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by godoluwa(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Paulancebay:

At least what GEJ could not achieve in 6 years. PMB has achieved it in 8 months....mumu! grin
like what?
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by dahaz(m): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
emymeeky:

There are 48 months in 4 years . if it takes him 8 months to "fulfil" one of his campaign promises , it'll take him 1776 months or 148 years to achieve all his promises . Don't you think Buhari sold all zombies a dummy ? grin
Has the budget been passed?. everything is tied to the budget.Wait till end of the year if nothing tangable has happened you can wail.I will even join you to wail
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by dahaz(m): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nicepoker:
always jumping to defend the daura dullar.d
yes cos lot of people are unfair to him
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by dahaz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
doncent12:
you are high cos he said he could do it...You even supported him.Aboki
He said within 4yrs.has he spend 4yrs?
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by Mattew690(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lol
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by MrSly(m): 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
jimharry21:
journey of a thousand miles starts with a step!
thank God you said a step and not a crawl
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by emymeeky: 12:35am On Feb 01, 2016
dahaz:

Has the budget been passed?. everything is tied to the budget.Wait till end of the year if nothing tangable has happened you can wail.I will even join you to wail

Hahahaha. I'd rather give him 148 years . Everything is tied to the budget but he is 'defeating' boko haram technically.
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by jarofbeauty: 12:53am On Feb 01, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
The report did not mention what was achieved.. .

Or are they sniffing stuff too?
Mention the one thing he has achieved, they didn't say. You guys re probably high on cow's dung. My own meter shows zilch, nada.
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by coolscott(m): 12:55am On Feb 01, 2016
jimharry21:
journey of a thousand miles starts with a step!
At this pace, it will take way more than 7,000 months for the thousand miles to be completed

if 1 mile = 7 months,
then 1,000 miles = 1000 x 7 months

However 1 mile contains 100s of steps and 7 months seems to have given us just one step

So we have 400 steps = 1 mile
1,000 miles = 1,000 x 400 steps = 4,000 steps

1 step = 7 months
4,000 steps = 4,000 x 7 months = 28,000 months

P.S do note that 1 mile does contain more than 400 steps
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by jarofbeauty: 12:57am On Feb 01, 2016
dahaz:
And you want him to perform magic in 8 months?..smh
I thought you guys said he's clueless? Why quote a clueless person? You quote Jonathan when it best serves you.
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by jarofbeauty: 1:34am On Feb 01, 2016
Abagworo:

It was achieved under Buhari. Check your records.
When did it happen? Check your facts too. Last time i checked, Fashola is still inspecting to know the way forward. Please give credit to whom it is due. GEJ did that.
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by coolscott(m): 3:34am On Feb 01, 2016
kingobozy:
Lol so there is a Buharimetre?? Didn't know. All this wailers should go and get a life jare and leave Baba alone.
Unfortunately, "Baba" is in their lives and they vehemently wanted him not to be there. Many spent a whole day in the ques trying to ensure he is not at the helm of affairs of the government that makes decisions that affects them but he insisted he wanted it. But he was determined to be in their lives in this way. To be their public servant.

They can't leave him o! they can't leave him

1 Like

Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by coolscott(m): 3:36am On Feb 01, 2016
naijapips02:
6 years under GEJ, Nigeria achieved nothing. rather it went on a retrogression.

Power supply from 5000 megawatts to below 3 thousand.

Security from Slightly secured to boko haram.

Debt profile from Zero to trillions.

Foreign reserve from more than 30 billion to almost 1 billion.

I could go on and on....
[size=13pt]I think someone needs to be reminded that the elections are over - have long been concluded ever since March of last year[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by Billygee2u: 5:18am On Feb 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I'm not surprised. After all, he's a school drop out who couldn't pass mere WASC exams.

1/222 is 0.45%. That's worse than an F sef. Even the fight against corruption is just a scam as what we are witnessing is simply witch hunting. No wonder even Transparency International failed to recognise Buhari's anti-corruption crusade. So technically speaking, Buhari hasn't achieved any of his 222 electoral promises.

1 Like

Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by Billygee2u: 5:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Firefire:
You see...

Fake CHANGE, Fake promises, Fake party.

APC, party of professional liars and career fraudsters.

Fellow Nigerians, sorry you were scammed by APC.
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by totorimi: 5:50am On Feb 01, 2016
With the realities on ground , I'm beginning to ask myself what was truly the objective of Buhari to becoming president for a second time in his retirement age.

He desperately sought for this position for 12 good years, one would think there was a burning desire something he would hit the ground one day one and start implementing that will wow the people. Instead what I'm seeing so far is she old bandwagon approach of playing to the gallery and finally we got the power syndrome, afterwards nothing more.

It will really be a great setback if he has nothing tangible to offer other than taking over power.
I believe at this time of his life he should be thinking of leaving a legacy behind either by taking up just one aspect of our myriad of problems and fixing it.
It could be revamping our manufacturing sector, could be rebuilding our educational or health sector. It could also be reviving agriculture or any other too numerous to mention all.
Work he must because a lot of us youths had thought he is coming with the midas touch to Jump start Nigeria again.
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by Jilo83(m): 6:11am On Feb 01, 2016
Kill Goliath and other soldiers will flee.
Kill corruption and other problems will flee.
beside Buhari has reduced insurgency in the north and he is fighting corruption. these are the main problem of Nigeria this year he will settle that of unemployment and other things will begin to fall in.
Nagode PMB
change!
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 01, 2016
godoluwa:
KEEP BLAMING GEJ EVEN WHEN YOUR GF LEAVES YOU DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH. WAKE UP MAN! GEJ REVIVE NIGERIAN RAILWAY, BUILT SCHOOLS FOR THE ALMAJIRIS, ESTABLISHED MORE FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES, CONDUCTED THE ELECTION THAT BROUGHT BUHARI TO POWER DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE HAS EVERYTHING WITHIN HIMSELF TO REMAIN IN POWER. MAKE UNA FACE THE REALITY
Like seriously? This is all you could mention even with crude oil price at $110/bbl for five years...Even a LG chairman would be ashamed to mention all these as achievements talk more of a President with a lot of resources at his disposal.
SHAME!!!!
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by Rexyl(m): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2016
Long way to go and get to the promised land. May God help Nigeria
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by nuelyoyo(m): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2016
kennygee:
The most important one now is the price of dollar.

Everything in the market has increased in price. Even Semovita, noodles, spaghetti and Weaves.

E remain for Akpu seller to tell you say dollar price done increase like say them dey import am.
why is nobody telling us of how the price of cement reduced from 2000 naira to 1100 naira?
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by northernboy: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2016
naijapips02:
6 years under GEJ, Nigeria achieved nothing. rather it went on a retrogression.

Power supply from 5000 megawatts to below 3 thousand.

Security from Slightly secured to boko haram.

Debt profile from Zero to trillions.

Foreign reserve from more than 30 billion to almost 1 billion.

I could go on and on....
lol the economy was good and nairn was 190 to the dollar, no witch-hunting, no working out of bring-back our girls,bag of rice was 8.500, should I keep mentioning?
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by Grahamjnr(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
dahaz:
And you want him to perform magic in 8 months?..smh
That's a prove that GEJ was a sincere and trustworthy man. He recognizes his limitations hence he never made false and empty promises unlike your Buhuhu who promises to even bring down Christ before his appointed second just because he needed power by all means whatsoever. Can you bow out in shame cos your dictator has once again fail you?
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by mindtricks: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
TimeManager:
@ mindtricks, Sometimes, i wondered at some unbelivably disappointing reasoning of some few nigerians who pose pretense at the crashing recklessness of our collective patrimony for 16 years successively. I rather ask of you to go estimate the staggering losses & damages to the time required to fixing it, perhaps, you will learn to use wisely the "slow pace" term you continually harp on. If you do not know that the budget kicks off by march & preliminary programmes are on ground, then i can't help you.
The truth has spoken!
Forget the story. All this assumption that the Messiah has come does not appeal. Let the old man deliver, and thus earn the credit afterwards. We can't continue at this snail pace. Even the so called people that caused the touted 16 years mismanagement are still part of this change government.
Let this regime perform is all that matters.
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by Grobfields: 4:56am On Jan 20, 2017
Integrity @ Nil
Conscience @ Nil
Worse than a slave driver!
Re: Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – by adegeye38(m): 6:16am On Jan 20, 2017
godoluwa:
KEEP BLAMING GEJ EVEN WHEN YOUR GF LEAVES YOU DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH. WAKE UP MAN! GEJ REVIVE NIGERIAN RAILWAY, BUILT SCHOOLS FOR THE ALMAJIRIS, ESTABLISHED MORE FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES, CONDUCTED THE ELECTION THAT BROUGHT BUHARI TO POWER DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE HAS EVERYTHING WITHIN HIMSELF TO REMAIN IN POWER. MAKE UNA FACE THE REALITY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' / Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms / Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.