Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,612 members, 7,888,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Why You Should Take Note Of Some Songs You Listen To. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why You Should Take Note Of Some Songs You Listen To. (838 Views)

What Songs Do You Like / Shocker! Listen To Leaked Audio Conversation Of Tony Nwoye And Arthur Eze Threat / 15 Important Things In Life You've Never Taken Note Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Take Note Of Some Songs You Listen To. by Djboosting: 2:49am On Feb 01, 2016
Hello there, how are you doing today?

How is Work, Business, Relationship and Life?

I have a message for you today. It is from my own personal breakdown of this song titled;
Bring it on - by Psquare.

Just merely watching the video, inspired something within me to study the video personally.
So here's my breakdown and i urge you to read through and see where you can apply this in your Business, your Relationship or most importantly, your Life.

So let's ride...

The main actor in the video and His road to success.

Let's study just 3 lessons from his character.

• He has a “Definite Chief Aim” – Surveyor.
He has a specific and definite aim he sticks with. He burned all bridges of turning back. He did not say because things are not moving supportively he should swap or create another job alibi.
But rather, he choose his work, made it right and the work ended up making him right.

Yet had you ever stopped to think that most people finish school, take up employment or enter a trade or profession without the slightest conception of anything that even remotely resembles a definite purpose or a definite plan?

Until a man selects a definite purpose in life, he dissipates his energies and spreads his thoughts over so many subject and in so many directions that they lead not to power, but to indecision, weakness and failure.

It would be insufficient for you to say that you would make money by going into some sort of business.
You would have to decide just what line of business. You would decide just where you would locate. And also, you would have to decide the business policies under which you would conduct your business.

The Wright Brothers who built the airplane, concentrated on the airplane and mastered the air.

He concentrated his mind upon this one task until he "made it and it made him"

"[Hook - Dave Scott:]
I don’t care who you are
Where you from or what you do
Just as long as you chasing money
Do what’s right, never give up on it
Bring it on"

What Is Your Definite Purpose In Life?

• Persistence.

Watching the 'Bring It On video by Psquare'.

You would see the main actor again surging ahead.
His persistence skill is really astonishing. He kept on showing up to the sites and construction offices. Even after being rejected daily, HE KEEP ON KEEPING ON. Worked day and night rebranding his survey plans, and he kept on showing up.

Your mission is number one. Not to mention, because your mission is number one, you end up really succeeding at that thing in life. Most guys fail at this part with the goals that they’ve set for themselves in life because it’s not number one in
their life. It’s number three.

So they kind of do it. They kind of don’t do it. If it doesn’t work, they don’t really give it a total thought because it’s not number one. They don’t even know what their umber one is and they end up failing.

They end up flopping around the world like a flaccid cóck instead of a man who made his mission number one and strong. It’s straight. He bends the world over and he bleeps the shït out of it. That’s the man who gets what he wants in life. The man whose made his mission number one.

When your definite chief aim is clear, then you back it up with persistence which does not recognize the word "Impossible".

Then success is few feet away. No giving up.

"Just as long as you chasing money
Bring it on
Bring it on
Are you ready
Unu ready
No matter how you try
Don’t you ever fall
Keep your head up high
And standing tall
Bring it on, bring it on"

• Harmony.

This is really the most interesting part that I love most in the song video.

He has a wife who understands him in respect to harmony. She kept on with him during the struggle and also, even when he’s working, she cheers him on. She’s not nagging or pulling the husband down with discouragement.

In fact there is a time she woke up and saw the husband working on a survey plan during midnight, what did she do?

Neither did she disturb, nor did she discourage the man. Rather all she did was imitating his emotion during work and she silently prays through her thoughts for her hardworking husband, thereby letting the man’s mind become co-ordinate to work.

Financial difficulties and unrequited love affairs head the list of causes of proper mind disturbances.

A negative environment such that existing where some member of the family is constantly “nagging”, will interfere with the chemistry of the mind to such an extent that individual will lose ambition and gradually sink into oblivion.

It is because of this fact of the old saying that a man’s wife may either "make” or “break” him is literally true.

This breakdown on harmony should be an advice mostly addressed to the wives of men.

The health of the body as well as the mind is literally built around, out of and upon the principle of HARMONY. The energy known as life begins to disintegrate and death approaches when the organs of the body stop working in harmony.

Check your company, check your workplace, check your group, more so check your family; the moment harmony ceases at the source of any form of organized energy (power), the unit of that energy are thrown into chaotic state of disorder and that power is rendered neutral or passive.

Harmony is what builds the power in a group or family. Destroy the harmony, and you destroy the power growing out of the co-ordinated effort of a group of individual minds.

Now that is little but few out of the lessons derived from the breakdown of the musical video
"Bring It On" by Psquare ft Dave Scott.

No one can foretell the possibilities of achievement available to the man whose wife stands at his back and urges him on to bigger and better endeavor, for it is a well known fact that a woman can arouse a man so that he will perform almost superhuman feat.

Even if you don't know any so and so about the job steps or principles of your husband, just cheering him on and making him believe that nothing within reason is beyond his power of achievement will fuel his mind-power and increase his productivity rate.

Then I'll finally like to modify this popular quote of;
"Behind every successful man, there is a woman"

To

"Behind every successful man, there is a woman whose mind blends in harmony to that of the man".

Now ask yourself;
Is there harmony in my relationship?
Is there harmony in my family?
Is their harmony in my association or my group?
Is there harmony in my company, business or business partners?

Or at best, is there harmony in your own mind?
In your own thought, is there harmony?

Check the lifes of those who are successful or accumulates wealth, there is always HARMONY in their relating with others, either with their family or business partners, consciously or unconsciously.

Because 75% of your success in Life depends, solely, on the co-ordination of HARMONY among the people you're in contact with in your relating field.

"Oh o o...eh
Shey na dem talk say, we no go blow o o
Oh o o
Shey dem dey see us now
We don dey glow o o
Take a look at me now ah ah
Take a look at me now ah ah
We running things in this town
Can’t you see

[Hook - Dave Scott:]
I don’t care who you are
Where you from or what you do
Just as long as you chasing money
Bring it on
Bring it on
Are you ready
Unu ready
No matter how you try
Don’t you ever fall
Keep your head up high
And standing tall
Bring it on, bring it on
Are you ready
Unu ready
No matter how you try
Don’t you ever fall
Keep your head up high
And standing tall
And rising, rising, rising
Keep it high
Rising, rising, rising
Bring it on"

Watch video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUxptvq-Gjw

Thank you,

Written by Josh Diamond
JD.

www.joshuniverse.com

Cc. Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dearpreye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Take Note Of Some Songs You Listen To. by Decapo: 2:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Mention me when the summarized version of dis write up is out

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Take Note Of Some Songs You Listen To. by Djboosting: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Decapo:
Mention me when the summarized version of dis write up is out

Life is only ONE shot.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The First Dog To Fly A Plane After One Week Of Training / ‘pay-as-you-go Solar Energy, Solution To Epileptic Power Supply’ / 10 Circumstances Where Lying Is Your Only Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.