Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,430 members, 7,971,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:47 AM

Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? (1240 Views)

18+SEXCHAT: He Requested For My Nudes & I Sent Him My Hottest (Photo) / What Crazy Talent Do You Have? / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by SamJed(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Mine was during my SS3. Remember all those eye contacts school girls and boys normally exchange This girl decided to take things serious after the eye contacts while me i was mainly attracted to her because of her voice...she has an angelic voice when singing...i didnt want any serious relationship in school because i knew it will just end there....the crazy request she made was when she called me one night around 9pm and told me to buy card that night for her to call her father to send money for her...i was like this night? She started giving flimsy reasons on why she needed it...i declined...i wasn't going to be used by any girl...after that she gradually withdrew from me...i wasn't bothered...i have learnt from guys mistakes on spending on a girl...i can't be a maga...btw i can not remember spending more than 100 naira on a girl...maybe till i meet my wife to be.... tongue so guys what crazy request has a girl requested of you

2 Likes

Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by Cutehector(m): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2016
K
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by DEXTROVERT: 8:19am On Feb 01, 2016
she always request for MY HEART.... I asked her are u a Vampire??

1 Like

Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by mtcheeew: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2016
mouth action..Iranu abasha
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by Michizzy(f): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2016
Hian!!!
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 01, 2016
SHE ASKED FOR MY BLOOD FOR A COVENANT THAT WE WILL NEVER LEAVE EACH OTHER EVEN AFTER DEATH, I SIMPLY TOLD HER THERE AND RIGHT AWAY THAT SHE MUST BE MAD, THAT HER BRAIN IS SHAKING, INFACT I TOLD HER I SLEPT WITH FOUR OF HER FRIENDS, AND SHE STARTED CRYING AND I WALK OUT ON HER. "CHAI WAT SHE SAID PROVOKED ME. "NOR BE ONLY BLOOD COVENANT, NA OIL COVENANT, SHE WANTS TO TIE ME DOWN, WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY SWEET TOOLZ AND SHAKIRA IN THIS WORLD.

1 Like

Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by delectablegyal(f): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2016
SamJed:
Mine was during my SS3. Remember all those eye contacts school girls and boys normally exchange This girl decided to take things serious after the eye contacts while me i was mainly attracted to her because of her voice...she has an angelic voice when singing...i didnt want any serious relationship in school because i knew it will just end there....the crazy request she made was when she called me one night around 9pm and told me to buy card that night for her to call her father to send money for her...i was like this night? She started giving flimsy reasons on why she needed it...i declined...i wasn't going to be used by any girl...after that she gradually withdrew from me...i wasn't bothered...i have learnt from guys mistakes on spending on a girl...i can't be a maga...btw i can not remember spending more than 100 naira on a girl...maybe till i meet my wife to be.... tongue so guys what crazy request has a girl requested of you

which year was dat?
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by SamJed(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2016
delectablegyal:

which year was dat?
hmm i am suspecting u o...maybe u are the girl...i am not going to say the year lipsrsealed
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by delectablegyal(f): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2016
SamJed:
hmm i am suspecting u o...maybe u are the girl...i am not going to say the year lipsrsealed

i'm asking cos you sounded like you just graduated from secondary school.
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by cruzita(f): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2016
counter thread loading!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by 2dice(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by 2dice(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2016
She said to my friend ..Ben
Life is a Gamble ..errm can I roll with 2dice grin
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by Dekatron(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
As of now, non of my two Exes have asked a crazy request. Because I don't take BS when it comes to promises/money. . . Besides, we never dates for money. My first Ex rather spent on me (she wooed me though. Back in 2012)
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
Am here
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by Histrings08(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
... My tecno C8
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by cokacoola(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
The reguest was
She: cookacola, please lets do it for 30mins
me: you they craze na fliqht??
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by olac21(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dekatron:
As of now, non of my two Exes have asked a crazy request. Because I don't take BS when it comes to promises/money. . . Besides, we never dates for money. My first Ex rather spent on me (she wooed me though. Back in 2012)

Y are you no longer togeda?
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
when my ex asked 4 d password to all my accounts. i shock, fear grip me baje. i no give her o
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by firstking01(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
You call a N100 card a crazy request undecided....since na you be the op, ma kuku leave yousad
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by Fraih(f): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
delectablegyal:

i'm asking cos you sounded like you just graduated from secondary school.
Honestly!!!
Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by elfico(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Like this?

1 Like

Re: Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? by SamJed(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
firstking01:
You call a N100 card a crazy request undecided....since na you be the op, ma kuku leave yousad
i never said it was 100 naira card...what i mean is that i am not ready to spend on a girl who won't profit me anything good

(1) (Reply)

AITR: Mention The Celebrity / 6 Ways To Know If Your Girl Is Cheating On You / Making Your Move With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.