Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:55 PM

Rekindle-the Drive To Change - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rekindle-the Drive To Change (891 Views)

Atlas: The Power To Change Everything / One Wizard Has The Power To Change The Future, The Other The Past, (fight) / One Wizard Has The Power To Change The Future, The Other The Past, (fight) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rekindle-the Drive To Change by labodinho: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2016
REKINDLE-The drive to Change

Wait a moment;

Have u ever thought about the word CHANGE,

Have you ever thought about moving forward?

Have you ever thought about giving up on those fake friends to face your future?

Have you ever sat down to reason about what the future holds for you?

Have you ever thought of settling down on your own someday without your parent financing you?

Have you ever dreamt of that redemptive change?

Have you given up to fate or you still want to rise to your feet and fight again?

Have you influenced your attitude with the willingness to change?

Have you ever thought straight and plan even for a second?... https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/01/rekindle-the-drive-to-change/
Re: Rekindle-the Drive To Change by labodinho: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
LIFE AS A BASIC MEDICAL STUDENT

You roll over and open your eyes,the feeling of calmness that normally greets you when you wake up changes to fright,and a mild anger. “Jesus Christ!” you exclaim 7:21AM. You quickly tap your roommates and then the mad rush begins.For some queer reason,the hostel generator is not on, and our Power Holding company is living up to its name:Holding power.No light,means no water,no water means long queue in front of the tank in each block.Long queues means late students and unfortunately you were one of them.

You were carrying your water up the stairs when the handle broke,as you struggled to save what was left of your water,your classmate strolled by.He was dressed in a crisp white shirt,blue tie and navy blue trousers.He was heading to class. “Hey,please what’s the time?” “7:45AM“.

You ran to the tank to see how long the queue was, but to your dismay,it was two times as long as it had been when you left, and guys were already tilting the tank to get the little water left at the bottom.So you shrugged and decided to ‘manage’ what you had. Managing was impossible and 7:58AM met you in..... READ MORE https://unilaglabodinho./2016/01/15/life-as-a-basic-medical-student/#more-311
Re: Rekindle-the Drive To Change by labodinho: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
PUT YOUR KNICKERS ON BABE, IT’S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME
It was the first Monday of the new session. Everyone was on the normal hurly-burly routine of getting its registration done. Everyone looks attractive today, I guess a lot of people really enjoyed their holiday, look at this guy of last semester, see how fat he is now, so people can get to change, so life could turn around for some people, this is really astonishing.

Richard and Andre both chuckled in the most populous hall of the university. I don’t think we are having any lectures today; those lecturers won’t resume lectures immediately despite the long lasted strike which lasted for about three months. Well, am happy we have resumed but not https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/06/put-your-knickers-on-babe-its-only-a-matter-of-time/#more-1102
Re: Rekindle-the Drive To Change by labodinho: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tribute to 2015
How time flies
It’s been a day and 19 hours 29 minutes since you left us..
Time couldn’t lend us even a little more moment with you and you just left.
I couldn’t just believe my mind when I tried to imagine it but it was
an enigma I couldn’t fathom.That’s just in a moment, reference to you
became “was”.
There emerged this great rift between us that we couldn’t witness each
other anymore.You who were sympathetic at heart, kind to serve;
In your dispensation,
Who helped people become what they desired at heart ?
Who loved people to offering them a chance to https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/08/tribute-to-2015/
Re: Rekindle-the Drive To Change by labodinho: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
On this day,this our Nation was set free to take decisions on it own same.New Era,new generation and wait a minute ITZ MY NEW DOMAIN www.unilaglabodinho.com

Happy new month---HAPPY DOMAIN LAUNCHING---HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

REBROADCAST

(1) (Reply)

Protecting A Written Job With Copyright / My Night With A Blogger (part 2) / Happiness And Sorrows(poetry) -Tinydick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.