Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,350 members, 7,937,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Dad As He Celebrates Birthday (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Dad As He Celebrates Birthday (photo) (16897 Views)

Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Her Sons At Installation Of Her Dad As Chief In Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Dad As He Celebrates Birthday (photo) by tellwisdom: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Who is the singer among them?
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Dad As He Celebrates Birthday (photo) by grandlexuz(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lovexme:
Now he's gon make me remember I've got no dad cry

Sorry bros..Anyway sha I fit dash you my own fada. You go call me after one month beg me and pay me to have him back...Lol
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Dad As He Celebrates Birthday (photo) by Burgerlomo: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
HBD LLNP to Pa Dakolo Snr.
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Dad As He Celebrates Birthday (photo) by Lovexme(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
grandlexuz:

Sorry bros..Anyway sha I fit dash you my own fada. You go call me after one month beg me and pay me to have him back...Lol

Hahahaha. Jesus is my Father, keep yours. grin grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Shares Photo Of His Dad As He Celebrates Birthday (photo) by dwag: 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Happy bday uncle D****..........last time I saw u was u ph.......when u came for my sis wedding........WULLP.
Its been long I had from F**** and D**.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today. Shares New Photos / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Girl Contemplating Abortion Seeks Help From John Dumelo Over Pastor's Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.