Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,230 members, 7,880,872 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. (2690 Views)

2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi / How I Narrowly Escaped Assassination Attempt – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2016
This is a true life story and it happened this morning to me.

Around 7a.m, on my way to work, i decided to walk as it is a good form of exercise. On getting to sebiotimo street, maongoro-Agege, I met a man who claimed he knew me ( the man was a total stranger to me). Before i could say 'Oga fi mile', the Bastard got a hold of my pant and began assaulting me, it was like a dream. I began screaming and soon a couple of People had gathered. They asked the fellow to leave me and demanded why he was assaulting me.
The man told them i was a thief and that i had collected mobile worth 50k from him and i had carted away with both his phone and money!!!!

To be continued.............
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by westlius(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2016
My dear u no fit lie ooo I swear u need to go let lie mohammed teach u d ethics of lie
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2016
U shall nt make Fp!.. Aburo Lie Muhammed!.. I don't knw wat is ther to be continued dat u can't continue now!....

It's Atobilobah!
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by yinkus4u2c(f): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Op wan make FP grin
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
I was too stunned to even reply the allegations as i barely know him, infact i have never met the fellow Before. I tried explaining to the small crowd that i have never met the fellow Before but the man kept on spewing malicious allegations, calling me a criminal and a liar. I got my phone and alerted my bro, give him my location, he arrived a few minutes later at the precinct.

I have been delayed badly for work by People i barely know. The man told them i was a family friend and deeper like member, that i always frequented their home and that was why they trured me( all na wash oo, i dont attend deeper life and moreover i have never net him Before oo).

Asked if he knew my name, he said no
where i stay nko? He said no
(his allegations were begining to look like a false one as i could see the reaction of the crowd)

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
westlius:
My dear u no fit lie ooo I swear u need to go let lie mohammed teach u d ethics of lie

bro, its no lie, i cant lie about issues like this to Draw Attention now. Na just this mornin i swear e happen
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by dandydrey(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
hmmmm
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by isan(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Eyan lie mohammed
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by yaqq: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
so them slap uuu?
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by DesChyko: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Omagzee:

bro, its no lie, i cant lie about issues like this to Draw Attention now. Na just this mornin i swear e happen

I don refresh thrice, yet the story never complete.. Please hurry up so I can modify this post to 'Thank God for your life' jare angry

Meanwhile, don't start 'attention' with capital letter again. So we can understand what you mean grin

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Pineapp: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Thank God for you smiley
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Chibabi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
D OP must b a relative of Lai Muhd
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
The crowd could see through his lies, mistake, whatever.
How will a sane man give SOMEONE phones worth 50k on credit? SOMEONE u dont know his name or house address oo.

The Bastard wont just quit, he kept shouting on top of his voice, he said his wife will recognise me if she sees me. So he called his wife. After 40minutes, she arrived and could not could not recognise me. That threw the crowd into a frenzy(imagine she lied that she knew me) they pounced on the fellow and were about to lynch him. Some swore to take the matter to the police station, others dragged, punched, pinched and slapped the lying Bastard. Despite all these The man stil insisted i was the and one so the beating continued.

It took the intervention of the community chairman and some prominent men in that area to bring Everything to a halt.

We were called aside, and After some questioning it dawned on everyone that i was Truely innocent. The Bastard was made to apologize to me at that spot.

It is very important we pray every mornin Before goin out, as i didn't pray this morning.
Commit your day into the hands of God.

It is very important to be Watchfull too, because trouble is lurking at every corner.

17 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
DesChyko:

I don refresh thrice, yet the story never complete.. Please hurry up so I can modify this post to 'Thank God for your life' jare angry

Meanwhile, don't start 'attention' with capital letter again. So we can understand what you mean grin

i don finish tory Ooo, na my phone d do that nonsense cus i the use predictive text mode
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by DesChyko: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
This story has a good lesson for us all. Why not modify and put everything in the first post?
You're quite lucky indeed. Trust those Lagos mobs
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Pidggin(f): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Warisdis
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by OnankpaBa(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
smiley
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
DesChyko:
This story has a good lesson for us all. Why not modify and put everything in the first post?
You're quite lucky indeed. Trust those Lagos mobs

ya, lucky me. Yanga d Sleep trouble com Wake am.

If i do that, N.l guys will ask me for the summary.

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by DesChyko: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Omagzee:

If i do that, N.l guys will ask me for the summary.
Lol grin
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Walexz02(m): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ok
Try and be careful oo
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by hrhobi1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
That's why I hate lagos.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
OP, are you sure that man is not saying the truth? cheesy

No kill me oh. Na joke.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by donigspain(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Thank God for your life bro.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Cetona(f): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Thank God for your life OP, you are lucky. Many innocent souls have been lost to such false allegations or should I say implication. Some of them in jail for crimes they know nothing about. God help us.

ALUU 4 comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Psalm18: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
You are an attention seeker.
This is politics sections

Take ur crap to general or diary
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Holywizard: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Praisesssssssss da looooooooord.....
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by dazzlingd(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
There are a million ways to die in the west.
Thank God for your life
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Poverty.

As he hold you for trouser, you no fit give am dirty blows..
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Mustay(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Those guys in the crowd must be really patient.

You mean they waited for almost 1st half of a football game 40 mins

On a Monday morning. PSst!

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
Naughtysite:
Poverty.

As he hold you for trouser, you no fit give am dirty blows..

Baba the man big paSs me o, i am in my early 20's and the man should be up to 35 oo.

Moreover i dont want him to tear my new blazers. I just use style alert People.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Mustay:
Those guys in the crowd must be really patient.

You mean they waited for almost 1st half of a football game 40 mins

On a Monday morning. PSst!

ya, cus the whole thing was just somehow. I believe they wanted to fill their curiosity.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Jungle Justice This Morning. by yomalex(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Serious matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Bombs Chibuike Amaechi!!!!!!! / Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA / How Gov. Okowa Constructed 70 Road Projects With N30bn Across Delta State By Oss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.