Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

Photo: Govs. Ganduje, Shettima And El-rufa'i Delibrating Before A Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Govs. Ganduje, Shettima And El-rufa'i Delibrating Before A Meeting (334 Views)

Rebuild Borno: Osinbajo Meets With Shettima And Military Chiefs [PHOTOS] / El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / Shettima And His Wife As Young Couple (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Govs. Ganduje, Shettima And El-rufa'i Delibrating Before A Meeting by BoneBlogger(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Govs. Ganduje, Shettima and El-Rufa'i putting heads before the commencement of today's session of the meeting between the delegation of Northern States Governors' Forum and the Islamic Development Bank in Jeddah...

Northern leaders seem to be more united..

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/govs-ganduje-shettima-and-el-rufai.html

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo, Yobe Guber Elections / Tata To Rename Zica Car Because It Sounds Like 'zika' Virus! / Presidency Slams Reports That Pres Buhari Hasn’t Achieved Any Of His Campaign Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.