Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift (57770 Views)

Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by HXoritz(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Money speaks bullshit listens...u can call money an action word(verb)
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by silent10(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:

you want pass p*ssy
Hiwink
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
That's why I don't see any rational behind court marriage.

A money centered lady can end once life just to be in control of his cash. We have seen that play out in many western countries.

Some of them just get married with the intention of divorce on a lattar day, just to get a hold of 50%

Sincerely speaking. I pity guyz doing court marriage. Its not an act of love, its just ineffable foolishness to me.

Even family betray cos of money, not to talk of wife.
[/size]

I "liked" your comment because I found it amusing. However, I gave my comment because I am not a fan of unnecessary display of affluence to guarantee affection. I don't believe giving a girl an iPhone or an SUV guarantees that your marriage will be successful. There's more to it than those.

However, with due respect, I think you really should talk to someone regarding marriage, I really think you are in dire need of perception overhaul regarding who a wife should be to you. It's not something I think I am qualified to educate you on but I still believe you have a wrong concept of marriage (statutory/monogamous).

Statutory marriages guarantees certainty and security. I am sure you do not want external factors to dictate what happens in your home during your lifetime and after your death. You can simply just avoid the unpleasantness that comes with marrying a "money centered lady" by entering into a Prenuptial Agreement.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Qualer: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Speechless3:
wow lovely lovely! smiley

so this is you... my suspicions have been confirmed!!!!
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Frozeen(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
pretydiva:
not all pu.ssy r like urs undecided
swear say ur pu:ssynor get leakage
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
pretydiva:
not all pu.ssy r like urs undecided

I'm not cheap. Swerve undecided
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by VickyRotex(f): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

I did

I'm not going to Texas
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
VickyRotex:

I'm not going to Texas

Are u in the US or UK
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by MeezPat(f): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
2sex:
The woman that will win my heart will surely get such BUT... many can't meet what I want.
Hmmn,what are your demands? many can meet what u want as long as it isn't unrealistic
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by kekeolu(f): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Keneking:
Are they married now? Not yet. undecided
That image is a car lot located around Agidingbi in Ikeja, Lagos South West Nigeria.
The car is actually a tokunbo Toyota which is 2006 model. Fairly used automobile for a new wife undecided
Kai! Ur bad belle na first grade! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by niyi123: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
I can only give that if only she is a virgin.
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by oodua1stson: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Is the guy buying her love or just appreciating her?

Anyway sha wetin be my own
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
And what will she get after the wedding?

Probably a surprise that she is the 3rd wife, beatings and domestic abuse, cheating from her husband, heartbreak etc.

That's what MEN BOYS from that area are known for.

Mods...i did not mention any tribe!
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by 2sex(m): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
MeezPat:
Hmmn,what are your demands? many can meet what u want as long as it isn't unrealistic
Urmmm...yeah, I believe so. I can't stress it here. I have given up fighting to find. I love a hard working woman, independent minded, a goal getter, an encourager, onw with a mind of her own and knows what she wants.

Sex does not move me but the above. Beauty and brains does. I like a lady who take interest in things that are happening, at least we get to talk about them from politics, tech, web stuffs etc not those one who are celeb freaks, kim k wanna b.... If a lady is extremely gorgeous but falls into this category, it does not move me... but if she is gorgeous and use her brains well, that's the one key to me.

can't say much as I am not even in the mood. I just stated my post and forgot about it.
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
pretydiva:
Mine will be bigger n better than dis. Amen
no go work!

sit down there and be dreaming RUBBISH
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by jaybee3(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
UjSizzle:

It's not abi? cheesy

hahahahhaa
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
That's why I don't see any rational behind court marriage.

A money centered lady can end once life just to be in control of his cash. We have seen that play out in many western countries.

Some of them just get married with the intention of divorce on a lattar day, just to get a hold of 50%

Sincerely speaking. I pity guyz doing court marriage. Its not an act of love, its just ineffable foolishness to me.

Even family betray cos of money, not to talk of wife.
[/size]
nothing will ever carry me to do that Court stuff!

you work all your whole life to gain something then one woman will now take 50℅ of what you work in your whole lifetime!!

NEVER!
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Qualer:

so this is you... my suspicions have been confirmed!!!!
What suspicions? *runs to check profile*
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nickymezor(f): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hw nice of him.
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Poseidon000: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
mulante:

I "liked" your comment because I found it amusing. However, I gave my comment because I am not a fan of unnecessary display of affluence to guarantee affection. I don't believe giving a girl an iPhone or an SUV guarantees that your marriage will be successful. There's more to it than those.

However, with due respect, I think you really should talk to someone regarding marriage, I really think you are in dire need of perception overhaul regarding who a wife should be to you. It's not something I think I am qualified to educate you on but I still believe you have a wrong concept of marriage (statutory/monogamous).

Statutory marriages guarantees certainty and security. I am sure you do not want external factors to dictate what happens in your home during your lifetime and after your death. You can simply just avoid the unpleasantness that comes with marrying a "money centered lady" by entering into a Prenuptial Agreement.

Regards
[size=13pt][b]
I think you mis-understood me. I don't have anything against being generous, neither do I see my future wife as an adversery.

With all due respect, I think its paramount I correct your postulation on statutory marriage guaranteeing security and certainty
Your assertion is not a touch-stone for a successful marriage.
Your assertion is what two of my uncle were chanting when they tragically lost their lifes to "human selfishness". I mean, their wifes ended them lyk chicken just bcs of this same brouhaha of court marriage. infact, the first to go among them. Foolishly operated a joint acct with his wife(he signed his death warrant).

Humans are unpredictable when it comes to money. This is not exclusively unique to a particular gender(NOTE).
The angel you see today can turn to your down-fall in future.
Judas is in a better position to confirm that. I can trust people with every other thing, but not with money, the only exception is my mama. This is bcs she is not an ordinary mother, she's a soul-mate.

Not that I'm stingy..NOPE. I'm being logical and rational, judging by stories, fact and experience.

I have financial security for all my family member, which my future wife is a key benefactor. She will enjoy all I have when I'm alive. When I die. She has her own property which I'll "will" to her before even giving to my siblings and children.

But giving her access to half of my possession while I'm alive is unequivocal "NO" for me.
On a flipside; i gat family members and lot of people to take care of, than to cede 50% of what I own to one person(God forbid).

I smoke pawpaw leaf.

[/b][/size]
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by mamaafrik(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
RickRichards:
Sweet. But I can't buy this for Speechless3, 'cos she'll be like: "What's this piece of trash? I want a G-wagon and I want it now. Now take this useless box away before I set it on fire!!! angry "
Hmmm
huuuuuuuunnnnn,abegi she bi lady gaga??
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
mamaafrik:
Ask her nah. Abi u dey fear?
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
mamaafrik:
Arn arn who be this one again o. undecided Abeg if my husband doesnt sing my praise who will grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by LollyFunmiz(f): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
LORD PLS, I NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS, EVEN MORE...
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Poseidon000: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
sonofananimal:
nothing will ever carry me to do that Court stuff!

you work all your whole life to gain something then one woman will now take 50℅ of what you work in your whole lifetime!!

NEVER!
[size=13pt]
I tell you my brda.

No sense inside the package. Infact, na trouble person they call with court marriage.

Let's not forget that in a case of infidelity. One has to be going to court constantly with hard proof, in other to get the marriage dissolved
The woman fit even claim innocent when you no get fact to butress her allege infidelity.

You go see yourself dey beg judge lyk one somalian refugee, untop your own right.sad

Even God no command that kind hogwash. I wonder why all this brainwashed zombies they use western hegemon as a sole yardstick to define a true marriage.
[/size]
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
But i know the guy, his mama/papa and siblings are still using "LEGEDIZ BENZ" and here he's investing foolishly on a woman that can never be your sure property. If i may ask, what was the contribution of that lady towards what he has become in life today? All these ladies operate blind eyes with guys who are yet to make it and the moment you make it, they spring up from nowhere to come reap where they did sow. D GUY FUCKTOP BIG TIME.
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Saylawchar(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
omanifrank:

This photo was shared by a facebook user, friend of the lady who posted along with it..

what a lovely bride to be, she got her engagement ring with an Iphone attached, did her traditional marriage and got a car along with it...happy for you dear.

Now imagine what he will give her on their wedding day...and when she takes in or give birth, generous husband! tongue

http://samhaykins.com/the-gift-a-lady-got-as-engagement-and-traditional-marriage-got-people-talking/

Gorgeous husband indeed all because of money...... I dey laff.
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt][b]
I think you mis-understood me. I don't have anything against being generous, neither do I see my future wife as an adversery.

With all due respect, I think its paramount I correct your postulation on statutory marriage guaranteeing security and certainty
Your assertion is not a touch-stone for a successful marriage.
Your assertion is what two of my uncle were chanting when they tragically lost their lifes to "human selfishness". I mean, their wifes ended them lyk chicken just bcs of this same brouhaha of court marriage. infact, the first to go among them. Foolishly operated a joint acct with his wife(he signed his death warrant).

Humans are unpredictable when it comes to money. This is not exclusively unique to a particular gender(NOTE).
The angel you see today can turn to your down-fall in future.
Judas is in a better position to confirm that. I can trust people with every other thing, but not with money, the only exception is my mama. This bcs she is not an ordinary mother,but also a soul-mate.

Not that I'm stingy..NOPE. I'm being logical and rational, judging by stories,fact and experience.

I have financial security for all my family member, which my future wife is a key benefactor. She will enjoy all I have when I'm alive. When I die. She has her own property which I'll "will" to her before even giving to my siblings and children.

But giving her access to half of my possession while I'm alive is unequivocal "NO" for me.
On a flipside; i gat family members and lot of people to take care of, than to cede 50% of what I own to one person(God forbid).

I smoke pawpaw leaf.

[/b][/size]

Rugged you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by ajibowo11(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Keneking:
Are they married now? Not yet. undecided
That image is a car lot located around Agidingbi in Ikeja, Lagos South West Nigeria.
The car is actually a tokunbo Toyota which is 2006 model. Fairly used automobile for a new wife undecided
at least he got her something what do u get urs black pple black mentality
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by Tomato16(f): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nice gift.
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by multicolored(f): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Egooooooo......
Re: Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift by gcof(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
pretydiva:
Mine will be bigger n better than dis. Amen
am sure she is not competing with you. Appreciate the good thing that is coming her way and in due time yours will come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.