Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) (41677 Views)

Scammer Hacked A Girl Facebook Account(pic) / ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank / Man Strips Half Unclad In GT Bank Afta Money Vanished 4rm His Account(Pic,Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by abdo123: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Madam please visit ur bank to inquired for d pictures of the person that withdrew from ur account. Just claim is not with ur knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by sunny2k: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
dont worry dear teachers reward is in heaven.
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by just2endowed: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
It's time to stop moving around wit atm
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by Raphaelaloye(m): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
In a similar attack next time......if they ask 4 ur pin cal it backward. I e if ur pin is 1139 tel dem it's 9311. D machine wil accept d pin but d money won't cum out
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by jonath0012(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Raphaelaloye:
In a similar attack next time......if they ask 4 ur pin cal it backward. I e if ur pin is 1139 tel dem it's 9311. D machine wil accept d pin but d money won't cum out

Wow.... That will be nice, hope it will not have consequence
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by ise82(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Chai.
I love her narrative prowess, on point for a "primary school teacher".
This thing has happened to two people I know, and they cleared both accounts.

E go pain them if them meet me , because my savings account is always red, I wonder how angry they will be.
The rate at which I move my pay to my GT-Target account, standing instruction things, even the protocol to collect am tire
me wey get the money. grin
Badoo sneh!
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by santakris(m): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
In the spite of armed robbery, here is something you may really need.   

WHEN A THIEF FORCES YOU TO TAKE MONEY FROM THE ATM, DO NOT ARGUE OR   
        RESIST, YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT HE OR SHE MIGHT DO TO YOU.       

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS TO PUNCH YOUR PIN IN THE REVERSE, I.E IF YOUR PIN IS
                          1254, YOU PUNCH 4521.                           

THE MOMENT YOU PUNCH IN THE REVERSE, THE MONEY WILL COME OUT BUT WILL BE 
  STUCK INTO THE  MACHINE HALF WAY OUT AND IT  WILL ALERT POLICE WITHOUT 
                          THE NOTICE OF THE THIEF.                         

EVERY ATM HAS IT, IT IS SPECIALLY MADE TO SIGNIFY DANGER AND HELP.   

NOT EVERYONE IS AWARE OF THIS.                                 
    FORWARD THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND THOSE YOU CARE FOR.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by pet4ril(f): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Raphaelaloye:
how true is this please...... But what if they decided to check the balance, will it display?
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by civilserva: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
santakris:

1254, YOU PUNCH 4521.                           

THE NOTICE OF THE THIEF.                         

You mean robbers don't know it
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by francisbiz: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
NEHLIVE:
A primary school teacher identified as Evi Iwaha pictured above, has narrated how some robbers attacked her,took her ATM card and cleared her account in the early hours of Saturday January 30th.

She narrated her story to The Nation. [b]"It happened a few minutes to 6.00am; I’d boarded a bus supposedly to Oshodi from Obanikoro. No sooner had the bus moved than they sprang into action. The first thing they did was grab my phone; ‘What do you do? Where are you coming from?’one of them asked. I was hopeful that they’d take pity on me, having told them I was just a primary school teacher.

Why bother to ask if it meant nothing to them? After rummaging through my wallet, they found two ATM cards and some cash. The question that followed hit me with a bang. ‘What’s your pin number?’ Instinctively, I hesitated for a while, but a resounding slap on my face soon got me spilling it out. These guys were actually going to do the unimaginable. They were going to clear my account. To think that I was about experiencing stories that had seemed far away. I looked up in time to see another member of the gang, sitting in the front seat. They called him officer. I don’t know if he was some military officer or if the name was just a code name. Even though I was still a little dazed from the slap, I couldn’t but notice the gun that hung loosely in the man’s hand, as he spoke to his colleague. He quickly handed the ATM cards to another member who played the role of a bus conductor. The driver slowed down at my inquisitor’s command, and the bus conductor jumped off the bus on his way to emptying my accounts. I silently wished I had payed the money into my friend’s account, he had asked me to do so to avoid spending it, since I’m saving towards paying my rent. Meanwhile, while we awaited the arrival of the messenger, the bus kept going round and round. In the process, the two women I met on the bus were told to disembark, and two others, a guy and his girlfriend were picked up at the next stop. They were lucky, as they didn’t have any ATM card on them. They were ripped of their phones and the only one thousand Naira note the guy had on him. They had also searched the lady who came on at the same time as I did.

Obviously they didn’t get much from her. I was their sacrificial lamb. Soon my phone beeped – an indication that the money had been withdrawn. Then they drove back to the spot where they had dropped off the bus conductor, picked him up and drove off. By all means, it was a smooth operation, and we were home-bound now. I silently prayed that they dropped me off at a safe place. All along, I didn’t know where we were because I had been sitting on the floor of the bus. Suddenly, the bus pulled to a stop and we were all told to alight. I discovered that they had dropped us at the toll-gate. My inquisitor who had promised to give me transport money to take me home had either forgotten or couldn’t care less. They zoomed off as soon as we were all out of the bus. I stood there thinking of how to get to my place in Gbagada, until one good Nigerian who happened to be passing by came to my rescue by giving me N100, my exact fare home.”she said
[/b]

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/how-robbers-stole-my-atm-card-and.html
OP you get sense so? no be the robbers picture you suppose past here?
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by fkj950ax(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Get the ATM photos of the theifr through the bank
Give to police SFU and it will be searched through the BVN, INEC and NIMC database.
We'd have name, age, address, next of kin, phone number, fingerprints of the thieves.
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by fkj950ax(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Get the ATM photos of the their through the bank
Give to police SFU and it will be searched through the BVN, INEC and NIMC database.
We'd have name, age, address, next of kin, phone number, fingerprints of the thieves.
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by just2endowed: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
See
santakris:

1254, YOU PUNCH 4521.                           

THE NOTICE OF THE THIEF.                         

Hmmm
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by cityAdventures: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
MosakuAW:

Eya! Sorry madam.

I was once a victim of this ATM card robbery. I was held at gun point @ATM and they requested me to withdraw the daily limitation from my account which was 150k.

After that incident, i open a new account with another bank where i put my life savings and i never requested for ATM card. Whenever i needed money, all i do is internet banking
transfer of the amount needed to my other bank accounts.

One needs to careful in this country, things are hard and people become more desperate to get money anyhow.

Kpele..but how does sumone who jumps bus have 150k in his account. Ordinary nigerians are rich fa. I drive an offroader and pay rent of almoat 2m PA but i dnt think i have that kinda money home or abroad.

Lets swap places abeg
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by MosakuAW(m): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
cityAdventures:

Kpele..but how does sumone who jumps bus have 150k in his account. Ordinary nigerians are rich fa. I drive an offroader and pay rent of almoat 2m PA but i dnt think i have that kinda money home or abroad.

Lets swap places abeg

You reasoned so low. So everybody that jumps bus dont hava a car or what. You call 150k rich? What if i say the 150k is savings towards rents and towards something more important.

Let me reason just the way you reason; you said you pay almost 2M PA as rent and you keep paying it when you can build a 2-3 bedroom flat with just 3yrs rent. Think very well before you comment, not just comment because you need to comment.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by Payshence(f): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
this is one of d stories that touches d heart.....Plz lets be mindful of hw we go abt wit our Atm(s).goin abt wit our debit card isnt advisable nd keeping huge amnt of money in2 an acct d@ has Atm.Some will even write der Atm pins in a paper together wit d debit card.Chaiii..May d robbers neva ever find rest.IJN.Amen.
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by missfrancess(f): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
santakris:

1254, YOU PUNCH 4521.                           

THE NOTICE OF THE THIEF.                         

wat if it happen like dat nd u tried it nd it wrk money nor fall out wat will dey do to u
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by missfrancess(f): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
santakris:

1254, YOU PUNCH 4521.                           

THE NOTICE OF THE THIEF.                         

..wat if it happen like dat nd u tried it nd it wrk money nor fall out wat will dey do to u
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by Richy4(m): 12:54am On Feb 02, 2016
But how was that possible? Is there no limit an individual can withdraw in a day at ATM in Nigeria?

Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by manpo2k(m): 1:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Born Keshinro Ololade, YBNL Nation's star act Lil Kesh will be at St Chabel Hall, Beside Hotel Dulac, Cotonou, Benin Republic this weekend for the biggest entertainment blast Benin Republic will ever witness tagged PUNCH BLAST 2016.

Organized by Hanny House Entertainment - one of Nigeria's biggest entertainment company, Punch Blast 2016 will hold on Friday 5th February 2016 from 8pm and will be hosted by Kuva Davies and MC Flexy.

Billed to perform alongside Lil Kesh are Fanicko, K-Lion, Possible G, Oba Dice, Gwizm Fagrin, Sparrex B, Pimpy, Haliyah Hales, J Beoy, Rhymskd, Majestic, Irish, Shilexy, VicGreal, Konell, Mace, Honi Bon, Libron and Centwise.

Rib-cracking Comedy will be performed by Funcky P, MC Behind, Belicious, Cayana Snet etc.

The spirit is high as tickets for this event are almost sold out! REGULAR TICKETS 5KCFA, VIP TICKET (Table for 5) 150KCFA and VVIP (Table for 10) 200KCFA.

For more information and ticket reservations, call +22961138206, +22999082928.

Source: www.wetinhappen.com.ng

Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by santakris(m): 5:44am On Feb 02, 2016
missfrancess:
..wat if it happen like dat nd u tried it nd it wrk money nor fall out wat will dey do to u

They will assumed my card is bad now.
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 02, 2016
nikkiking:
is that how poor u are.
He was just trying to b funny, Mr. Richman.
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by mimibright(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2016
santakris:

1254, YOU PUNCH 4521.                           

THE NOTICE OF THE THIEF.                         

Nice but dangerous, robbers are generally smart! What if after the reverse pin input the robber plays on your intelligence and ask you to input your pin in reverse (the right pin). Will the money come out? What if you are taken to another ATM and he insists you should input the reverse pin first will it come out? What if they check your account balance will it show ?I think their should be a temporal account freeze threshold lets say 12hrs after you input the reverse pin for this to work effectively and for you to be safe. The last thing you need is a criminal to be ahead of you to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by santakris(m): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
mimibright:
Nice but dangerous, robbers are generally smart! What if after the reverse pin input the robber plays on your intelligence and ask you to input your pin in reverse (the right pin). Will the money come out? What if you are taken to another ATM and he insists you should input the reverse pin first will it come out? What if they check your account balance will it show ?I think their should be a temporal account freeze threshold lets say 12hrs after you input the reverse pin for this to work effectively and for you to be safe. The last thing you need is a criminal to be ahead of you to avoid stories that touch.

Your account will be frozen once you input wrong pin. Your ATM will not work normal and cash will not dispense as well.
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by alaskido(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
My dear School teacher, I feel your pain and grief. ATM was to make life easy for us but these thieves have devised a means to rob people. May they never see peace in their lives. May they rob a military man in mufti uniform armed with his service pistol and shoot the hell out of their ass. May they be involved in a ghastly motor accident with their bus. May they go to hell fire and dine with the devil.
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is the reason why my major savings account has no online transfer or ATM card. As soon as alert enter, I move it. No time.
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by missfrancess(f): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
santakris:

They will assumed my card is bad now.
lol really. wer u a victim
Re: Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Chai.
I love her narrative prowess, on point for a "primary school teacher".
This thing has happened to two people I know, and they cleared both accounts.

E go pain them if them meet me , because my savings account is always red, I wonder how angry they will be.
The rate at which I move my pay to my GT-Target account, standing instruction things, even the protocol to collect am tire me wey get the money. grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man / Indian Guy Kills African Girl After A Fight In His Apartment. Photos/Video / Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.