Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,128 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:20 AM

My Take on Noble Igwe's Choice of Valentine Gifts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Take on Noble Igwe's Choice of Valentine Gifts (597 Views)

Michael Awujoola Buys A House For Deola Smart In Spirit Of Valentine / Nicki Minaj Acknowledges 360nobs By Noble Igwe For Giving Her Best Dressed Award / Toke Makinwa Dancing At Noble Igwe's Wedding, Shows Off Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take on Noble Igwe's Choice of Valentine Gifts by easrael(f): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
As the New Year ushered in the vibe of leaving, the Headies award, trash for lawma, sean tizzle and wizkid’s brief beef and the most popular rapper in Nigeria, Vic O, we all cannot wait for the next rave of the year which should start forming up conversations online in a couple of days from now.

We all know that Valentine is around the corner and obviously it will shape the online discuss away from all these drama to itself, its significance and most importantly the activities that will be involved; gifting.

While searching for a gift I could Val Bae with this season, I stumbled on a piece well written by Noble Igwe where he was highlighting 5 ideal gifts for Bae or Boo this Valentine.

The article featured top 5 five phones you could get for Bae as we approach another season of love and surely, I was absolutely marveled at the way two phones from one particular brand made it to the list.

Really, I asked myself, the list had both Tecno Camon C8 and Tecno Phantom 5 as number 5 and 2 respectively. This is surely the greatest lie of the world, I told myself until I read up reviews of this phones and I went to 3Chub to pick up the Phantom 5 myself.

As much as I give so much respect to Noble Igwe when it comes to writing on fashion, glamour and style, I was overly wowed; for him to have collated a list in a niche far away from his, much kudos to him!

Now, to the two phones, credence must be given where due in deed, for a phone with absolutely fantastic with its camera quality, the suave attached with the phone, the fact that I also read somewhere online that It would be upgraded to the latest Android Operating system during this same season, I bet, Phantom 5 surely deserves a place on the list.

The Phantom 5, from my experience , is one who can be said to be a phone for the season. Surely, everyone wants to impress Bae or Boo or Ebube or whatever you call him or her and that phone that fits well for that position is the Phantom 5! I love the camera functions too, coupled with the speed of the phone, I cannot but mention that it also comes with a finger print scanner, one feature we all need these days that people can store our patterns or pins without even looking while we type it.

To the one who put up this list, I say a big kudos to you for the wisdom and insight. That is surely a well deserving list across all standards.

Re: My Take on Noble Igwe's Choice of Valentine Gifts by Yorubago(f): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2016
Okay OP, we haff heard you
Re: My Take on Noble Igwe's Choice of Valentine Gifts by cruzita(f): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Take on Noble Igwe's Choice of Valentine Gifts by Xhaka(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2016
In other words, Op wants phantom5 as vals gift wink

(1) (Reply)

PICS: IG Comedian Eseme Who Threatened To Commit Suicide Is Safe / Behind The Scene Transformation Of Former Agege Seller Olajumoke(video) / Kelechi Iheanacho Reveals Shocking Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.