Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,660 members, 7,945,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

Please Help With CAC HQ Functional Customer Care Number - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help With CAC HQ Functional Customer Care Number (1145 Views)

Simplepay.ng Customer Care Number Switched Off / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With CAC HQ Functional Customer Care Number by shocker007(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Greetings Nairalanders,
I've paid for a business registration online but CAC never told me i needed to visit a branch for registration completion until the reservation date lapsed.
Now i have been mailing them on how to extend my reservation date but got no reply. They keep snubbing me after i have paid 15,000 to them.
The CC numbers on their website is not functional, as an Hausa man keep picking one of the line that was lucky to go through.

Is this how businesses will be encouraged in this country called Nigeria?

Please if you have a functional CAC HQ CC number, kindly help out, thanks
Re: Please Help With CAC HQ Functional Customer Care Number by vflengine: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2016
It's so bad of them...I have similar issue with them on company name extension \ revalidation... I already paid the second time but when I went for filling they keep telling me name not found...I think the best thing is to make out time and keep going to their office until they solve your problem...they don't really have good customer services
Re: Please Help With CAC HQ Functional Customer Care Number by vflengine: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Will be at their office on Monday...if I get their functional cc number i will update you...
Re: Please Help With CAC HQ Functional Customer Care Number by micgray100(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2016
You supposed to have downloaded the firms already generated on your page online and your receipt of payment and physically go there yourself.. Calling that number wont help cos they are not trained IT customer care.. Hope the above helps..

I am a registered agent with CAC on incorporation affairs.. You could have seek for professional help and save yourself the stress. You will end up spending almost same at the end..

Check my signature and see commendations from fellow nairalanders I have incorporated for...
Re: Please Help With CAC HQ Functional Customer Care Number by shocker007(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2016
vflengine:
Will be at their office on Monday...if I get their functional cc number i will update you...

Oh, thanks.
Even forgotten I created this thread.
The issue has been settled now and I've gotten my cert. it was sent to Abuja after i visited one of their branch about 3times.
Re: Please Help With CAC HQ Functional Customer Care Number by micgray100(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2016
All good.. God bless our hustles..
Re: Please Help With CAC HQ Functional Customer Care Number by dav8id(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2016
in fact I see no reason they should keep that online portal ..

till date na so my 10k go.

I submitted 2names for search and one was approved and the second one was disapproved.

so I go ahead and do the online registration stuff..

unknowingly to me they later disapproval the first name.

I downloaded the generated form and visit their physical office to complete the process ..reaching there I discovered the name approved nae was disapproval again..

its was an amazing even the staff there was kind of. wow..cause I show them my online account info and how the name was first approve ..

so they suggest I should visit their office in abuja for refund but I never go for it cause its will be waste of time ...

#Bad service CAC
Re: Please Help With CAC HQ Functional Customer Care Number by Nduwin(f): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
pls guys, how much is d business name registration fee n not company name?
Re: Please Help With CAC HQ Functional Customer Care Number by dav8id(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nduwin:
pls guys, how much is d business name registration fee n not company name?

#10,000

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Any Product/property In 10 Minutes In Nigeria / Almighty Formula Of Wealth Creation / Bank Commission On Foreign Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.