Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,208 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death (23739 Views)

Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” / Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Comedian Bovi Speaks On The AY & Helen Paul Joke About Tboss & Kemen Rape Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by lovdoc: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Bovi is finally speaking on the passing away of his beloved mother, Dr. Margaret Ugboma. In a Thank You message posted on his Instagram page, few hours ago, the comedian said he spoke with her on the phone one hour before she gave up the ghost. Adding that he is happy to have spent her last days with her. Read his full statement after the cut....

Dr. Margaret passed on a few days ago at age 58. She survived by five children and several grand children....

"THANK YOU! I wanna use this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who reached out to me and my family on the sudden passing of my gift, my rock, my backbone, my pride, my teacher; my dear mother! I had the the divine opportunity of spending her very last days with her. And I spoke to her on the phone barely an hour before she left for glory. Please don't mourn with me anymore. Celebrate her life. Though she was only 58, She left us all with so much that all I need to do is pause and listen and her voice hits me with what to and what not to do. I may not see her again physically. But she lives in me now. And those vices I hid from her as a human being, I can't do anymore because as a saint, she sees and knows all. Rest in peace to my beautiful mother, Dr. Margaret Ugboma. Me, Zino, Tano, Tome and Jiji will always love you. Once again, thanks to all of you. Your messages made us strong. Time to wash, pray and eat. Bless!!!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBPRUwmJRPm/?taken-by=officialbovi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by lovdoc: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
sad sad sad

READ MORE + SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HIS LATE MUM HERE:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/bovi-finally-breaks-silence-speaks-on-his-moms-death.html

R.I.P Mama...
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by yusaze2007: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
take heart bro
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by kossyablaze(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Sorry Bovi!
In other News!!! Help me thank God for my nephews safe arrival!..baby LOTANNA.....congrats my darling cousin Precious & FFK!!! #Nanka #AnambraState

And to dat imp Irunoboo or wateva...I don't blame u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
RIP mama Bovi!.....
And thanks 4 giving us a Wonderful Bovi!

It's Atobilobah!

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by cruzita(f): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
my condolence bro,its very painful to lose a patent when u need them most .rip mama bovi

1 Like

Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by pet4ril(f): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
What a replical you are.... May her soul rest in peace
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by Omotayor123(f): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Rest in peace cool
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by kaywiluv(f): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by Kelklein(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Take heart bruv...

God giveth and taketh when He wisheth..

still baffled why the good always die young tho!
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by weblogo: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
rip
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by theshaderoom: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Aww... RIP
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by MadCow1: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
RIP Mama Bovi..

Dear Lord... Keep My parents alive long enough to see my kids get married and have their own kids in Jesus Name.

AMEN!

9 Likes

Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by Trojan2010: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Surely every soul must taste death....sorry man
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by jtjohn(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Mother is supreme.......Take heart bovi
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
One thing is certain and that is death. It's not a respecter of wealth or position. What matters is how you leave this world. Some leave with lots of enemies,heavy heart and curses while others leave with hapiness, self satisfaction and assurance of a better life after death. I am sure she died a happy and fulfilled woman. I pray the God lord gives her family the fortitude to bear the loss. R.I.P Dr Maggi
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by OG1BABY(f): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
RIP sad cry
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by jtjohn(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
insycarc:
k
Association of space booker......
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by seunfunmi33(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Rip mama bovi
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by 3pointz(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kindly accept ma heartfelt condolence homie,death z a debt all humans must pay.....may God grant u d forttituude 2 bear d irretrievable loss,Adieu ma,xtend ma greetings 2 ma superwoman(mum) of d blessed memory.*sobs*
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by SpencerLewis(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
RIP to mama Bovi. May ur soul personality progreses in peace profound, amen.
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by pretydiva(f): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Awww...wat a beautiful mom. God knows best bovi...it is well

1 Like

Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by Krestkross: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
My sincere and heart felt condolences to bovi. God will fill the vacuum created by her exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by joshing(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
RIP mama Onoriode

1 Like

Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by juwoonn(m): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
kossyablaze:
Sorry Bovi!
In other News!!! Help me thank God for my nephews safe arrival!..baby LOTANNA.....congrats my darling cousin Precious & FFK!!! #Nanka #AnambraState

And to dat imp Irunoboo or wateva...I don't blame u
Hmmm...irunooboo That girl is crazy gannn

she is possessed with d!ck

1 Like

Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by Houseofglam7(f): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chai!
A mother is irreplaceable cry
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
juwoonn:

Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by dandostism88(m): 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
RIP MAMA, AND YOU TOO, MAY GOD COMFORT YOU AND THE ENTIRE FAMILY..., AMEN!
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by juwoonn(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

I have a curved d!ck..wanna taste? tongue
Re: Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death by kossyablaze(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
juwoonn:
I tire for am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eldeethedon Shares Cute Photos With His Daughter / Churchill, Helen Paul, Praiz, Jaywon, Tonto Dikeh, Others Walk For Love In Abuja / Queen Susan Eniolorunda‎ Covers Aceconnect Magazine Front Page As Debbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.