Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift (35102 Views)

Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly / Buhari Presented With Gift Of His Portrait In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by GLOBALINF: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
God bless my president
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by thefakestan: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Noted
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by Remyboyhefty(m): 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
Naija is in trouble and ur bizzy travelling xpecially ur own people north na God go judge u
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by cole265(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good piece of art work for a well meaning president
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by Praktikals(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
mebad:
Oga, calm down with all these travelling
He ll be going to France and Britan 2mao. Go hug a transformer tongue
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by oluscofield(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Those of u dt often castigate buhari, pls mention d name of the president u wil like to see in Aso rock for me to do comparison and hence check ur brain! Most of u ar either suffering frm nepotic brain tumor or religious extremism... U all need deliverance
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by flokii: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:
Mr Buhari is the best thing to happen to our country Nigeria. He is old but fighting for the present and unborn generation so they can be free from poverty and hardship forced on the populace by the thieving elites. I hope we all support this man and be patient with him so he can do his best and leave the rest. To the enemies of Nigeria like Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki and the IpoB youths, may God punish all of you for trying to make this country ungovernable.

God bless Nigeria .

why do I have this feeling that you're a guy..

cos you think like a man... not like those who have their whole life centred around 'romance' and 'unnecessary attention seeking'..

tho. you act crazy attimes... buh I strongly feel you're m (you can try buh can't hide it)
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by horlareey(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:
The portrait just happened to be on a cow skin, were they trying to tell him to return to his cows?
Yansh pie.
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by Spybradd: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
flokii:

why do I have this feeling that you're a guy..

cos you think like a man... not like those who have their whole life centred around 'romance' and 'unnecessary attention seeking'..

tho. you act crazy attimes... buh I strongly feel you're m (you can try buh can't hide it)

that mofo is a bloody male and tribalist,a mere biz center attendant low lifer out there..hes also known as "searchiingforlove and uselessgoat" on here.
Such a low lifer failure bringing tears to his poor and innocent family.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by okeybarca: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:
Mr Buhari is the best thing to happen to our country Nigeria. He is old but fighting for the present and unborn generation so they can be free from poverty and hardship forced on the populace by the thieving elites. I hope we all support this man and be patient with him so he can do his best and leave the rest. To the enemies of Nigeria like Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki and the IpoB youths, may God punish all of you for trying to make this country ungovernable.

Mumu dey worry u.

God bless Nigeria .
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by Saladin25(m): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
thundafire:
he looks sicker,even more in his cow skin portrait,I just imagine buhari in his youth days flogging cows all around
Thunder fire you. The level he has reached pray that God should let you attain quarter of it. Grow up
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by flokii: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
Spybradd:

that mofo is a bloody male and tribalist,a mere biz center attendant low lifer out there..hes also known as "searchiingforlove and uselessgoat" on here.
Such a low lifer failure bringing tears to his poor and innocent family.

grin

you don murder am finish..

buh serzly... I still don't get why people open multiple accounts on here... is NL that addictive?

cos that's d last thing I'd do... once I vex leave, that's d end

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by phillip001(m): 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=irunooboo post=42525717][b]Mr Buhari is the best thing to happen to our country Nigeria. He is old but fighting for the present and unborn generation so they can be free from poverty and hardship forced on the populace by the thieving elites. I hope we all support this man and be patient with him so he can do his best and leave the rest. To the enemies of Nigeria like Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki and the IpoB youths, may God punish all of you for trying to make this country ungovernable.
And may God punish your father too
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by Gidi3020(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
It looks like Buhari in grave.......lols
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

God bless Nigeria .

First reasonable from u irunoboo, gay pretending to be lesbian!
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by Spybradd: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
flokii:

grin

you don murder am finish..

buh serzly... I still don't get why people open multiple accounts on here... is NL that addictive?

cos that's d last thing I'd do... once I vex leave, that's d end

lol. Well they do that cos of da multiple thrash they fart off on here and get banned for..uselessgoat gets banned,irunobulshiit takes over,get it?
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by flokii: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Spybradd:

lol. Well they do that cos of da multiple thrash they fart off on here and get banned for..uselessgoat gets banned,irunobulshiit takes over,get it?

hmmmn... I get

or mayb hide identity to seek advice, lost email etc. etc.
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by mebad(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Praktikals:
He ll be going to France and Britan 2mao. Go hug a transformer tongue

For your mind U don talk sense , abi ?
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by Luckylife(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
When I saw ur over grown baby elephant pic that exposed ur irritating stinking shapeless shameless body, I remember the characteristics of a zombie on the loss. Pig!
irunooboo:

God bless Nigeria .
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by odehman: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:
The portrait just happened to be on a cow skin, were they trying to tell him to return to his cows?
wailer spotted.... Keep displaying your mumurity
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by excellentmomma(f): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:
Mr Buhari is the best thing to happen to our country Nigeria. He is old but fighting for the present and unborn generation so they can be free from poverty and hardship forced on the populace by the thieving elites. I hope we all support this man and be patient with him so he can do his best and leave the rest.

To the enemies of Nigeria like Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki and the IpoB youths, may God punish all of you for trying to make this country ungovernable.

God bless Nigeria .

Boko haram are ur friends right? Hate kills
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by uridiwan(m): 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
You better not die of hatred....go and read the history of president Buhari when he joined nigeria army.
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by billyG(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
thundafire:
he looks sicker,even more in his cow skin portrait,I just imagine buhari in his youth days flogging cows all around
and d cows turn out 2 b u among many cattle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dna joke i dey joke ooo!follow me laugh out yur sorrow.
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by nonstan(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:
D
God bless Nigeria .
there should be clear difference between igbos and ipob
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by hmuhammad(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
irunooboo:

God bless Nigeria .
hahahhahahahha, God go punish them and their generation
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by BraniacX(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
kobonaire:
There is a lot to be learned from the Ethopian government. They had one of the fastest growing economies of 2015 and a major contributor to that economy was agriculture. Nigeria can emulate that.
See the article I read

Ethiopian babes are FINE!! ... too much shakara though

we're expecting misinformation to be the biggest contributor to our economy this year hence the mega budget for the ministry of misinformation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by thundafire: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Saladin25:

Thunder fire you. The level he has reached pray that God should let you attain quarter of it. Grow up

aboki shut up
Re: Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift by Saladin25(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
thundafire:

aboki shut up
See this foolish-idiot. am not even a northerner. ode oloshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie / See PDP Members Who Are Too Sick To Face Corruption Trial / Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.