Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:49 AM

Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose (1132 Views)

The Older Ones Must Allow U2 Fix ds Country, Arthur Eze Tells Chima Anyaso PICS / Rights Groups Tells Buhari To Stop ‘political Persecution’ Of Nnamdi Kanu / Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job – Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by lamzybaby: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has advised President Mohammadu Buhari to respect the democratic principles of separation of powers by allowing the judiciary to do its job, obey court orders and focus on proper prosecution of people accused of corruption rather than castigating the judiciary and making the arm of government to appear as the stumbling block in his fight against corruption.

The governor also urged the President to tell Nigerians the truth about the Boko Haram insurgency, saying; “They keep telling us that they have defeated Boko Haram technically while Nigerians are still being killed daily by Boko Haram, with over 100 people killed in Dalori, less than 12km to Maiduguri, Borno State capital. Isn’t it now necessary for the President to fulfill his promise of

- See more at: http://nigerianpilot.com/buhari-must-allow-judiciary-to-do-its-job-stop-political-persecution-fayose/#sthash.kb90U4TB.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by MrKong: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
This stup!d dumbf.uck...like he didn't contribute to the menace of boko haram....one thousand four hundred soldiers who could have made the difference in the fight were drafted to aid in rigging his way to office and the $32m sent to him by deceptive looking ineffectual buffoon?

I suggest you go sort your former boyscout friend out cos that man looks like he's on a singing parade and he still gat some dope singles to drop #EkitiGate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
ok ooo
Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oshokomole!! Fearless defender of democracy and slayer of APC!! Carry go my man!! Ekiti state and democracy loving nigerians in generality are fully behind you

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by rusher14: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Says an executive who loves to slap members of the bench.
Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by PrinceAlex001(m): 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
What's wrong with this guy called Fayose? Can't he just keep shut for once and face the issues of his state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by TippyTop(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oshokomale has spoken

APC are working overtime to remove you, they will fail like they did in the past.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by doctokwus: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Look at this election rigger trying to divert issues.
What's more important than for him to address how he rigged the ekiti elections,beg for forgiveness and return the several billions of the nsa fund diverted to fund his campaign?
If those monies had not been diverted, probably BH wudnt still have the arsenal to continue killing people by now.
Fayose shud know immunity has an expiry date, but prosecution for crimes committed and jail term have none.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by mbhs139(m): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
chukwudi44:
Oshokomole!! Fearless defender of democracy and slayer of APC!! Carry go my man!! Ekiti state and democracy loving nigerians in generality are fully behind you

I was going to comment, counsel you on how to show decorum on socio-media,then I said "let me take a look at his moniker" and I found that it was you, Chukwudi44, then I said "no need"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by seunmsg(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
The election rigger is still talking. If he has any shame, he should quietly resign from office and face prosecution. N4.7billioin of funds meant for fighting boko haram was used to fund his election and the nuisance is still talking nonsense. Boko haram would have been long defeated if GEJ hadn't diverted funds meant for that purpose to fund the elections of charlatans like him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by aloo9ice(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
What's wrong with this guy called Fayose? Can't he just keep shut for once and face the issues of his state.
Abi o. His mouth just de fall everytime. Abeg help me tell him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by resty4(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fayos =buhari n apc 9tmare.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by ademega(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
diversion tactics
Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by kossyablaze(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dictator Bubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by smemud(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
chukwudi44:
he no go better for u,may the spirit of dead people killed in borno torment u.Defender of democracy indeed,he collected $37m 4rm gej .Do u know what the money can do in d fight against terror.OLORIBURUKU ARA RA DEY HERE DEY SHOUT FEARLESS.I repeat he no go beta 4 u.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by vedaxcool(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Aluko needs you to explain why, why you conspired to undermined democracy? Not this senseless propaganda to deceive the public from your putrid behavior.
Re: Buhari Must Allow Judiciary To Do Its Job, Stop Political Persecution – Fayose by Mathini(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
Bring back our $32m.. Simple

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Witch Doctors – PDP / Ese Oruru, The Girl-child And A Nation’s Shame By Reuben Abati / List Of APC Senators That Has Pledge Total Support To Saraki - The Summary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.