Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,168 members, 7,916,413 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

PDP Crisis: Shekarau Dispels Rumors That He Is Forming A New Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Shekarau Dispels Rumors That He Is Forming A New Party (790 Views)

Kwankwaso Denies Dumping APC, Accuses Ganduje, Atiku Of Plotting New Party / Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com / PDP Crisis: Shekarau, Mantu, Nnamani, Others Plan New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: Shekarau Dispels Rumors That He Is Forming A New Party by ochejoseph(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Shekarau Dispels Rumours that He is Form­ing a New Party 

An associate of the former Governor of K­ano State and immediate past Minister o­f Education Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, Am­b Ibrahim Bala Abokii has distanced his p­rincipal from any attempt to distabilise­ the party.

Speaking earlier today with the Tsuntsu ­Hausa Newspaper correspondent monitored ­from Kano, Ambassador Abokii insisted th­at the said meeting only existed in the ­imagination of those who concocted the s­tory, emphasising that Governor Shekara­u is committed to repositioning the part­y to take its rightful place in the Nige­rian political landscape. 

It will be recalled that an online media­ portal ( Not Tsuntsu ) had carried news­ that the former Governor, Governor Lami­do, Mantu and others were planning to fo­rm a new party an assertion Abokii desc­ribed as non existent.

Speaking further he urged supporters to ­disregard such reports as mere hallucin­ations in the minds of jobless reporters­ who sole aim is to peddle falsehood 

http://tsuntsumediaservices..com.ng/2016/02/shekarau-dispels-rumours-he-is-forming.html?m=1

Re: PDP Crisis: Shekarau Dispels Rumors That He Is Forming A New Party by ochejoseph(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: PDP Crisis: Shekarau Dispels Rumors That He Is Forming A New Party by NapoIeon: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2016
grin

ngeneukwenu the ngeneukwenu how far naa

PDP are coming back for you brace yourself and embrace the umbrella cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Shekarau Dispels Rumors That He Is Forming A New Party by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2016
NapoIeon:
grin

ngeneukwenu the ngeneukwenu how far naa

PDP are coming back for you brace yourself and embrace the umbrella cool

Last warning! Don't quote me again.
Re: PDP Crisis: Shekarau Dispels Rumors That He Is Forming A New Party by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Crisis: Shekarau Dispels Rumors That He Is Forming A New Party by Pidggin(f): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2016
It seems PDP is growing stronger

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Shekarau Dispels Rumors That He Is Forming A New Party by NapoIeon: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Last warning! Don't quote me again.

I'll continue quoting you and you can't do shitt about it

if e pain you deactivate your moniker

oya shatap your buccal cavity there and get out

you never see anything yet
embrace the umbrella and it shall be well with your soul cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Shekarau Dispels Rumors That He Is Forming A New Party by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2016
NapoIeon:

I'll continue quoting you and you can't do shitt about it

if e pain you deactivate your moniker

oya shatap your buccal cavity there and get out

you never see anything yet
embrace the umbrella and it shall be well with your soul cool

Mba Micheal, I will disgrace you here.
Re: PDP Crisis: Shekarau Dispels Rumors That He Is Forming A New Party by NapoIeon: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Mba Micheal, I will disgrace you here.

i repeat shatap your buccal cavity there and get out
You've never see anything yet

embrace pdp so that your life will be free from sadness
sore looser tongue

grin ngeneukwenu the ngeneukwenu shey Akwa ibom still dey why are you bleating cheesy

Re: PDP Crisis: Shekarau Dispels Rumors That He Is Forming A New Party by mrvitalis(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2016
I have said it before and I would keep saying it. .. if PDP thinks that they can win with a far Northern presidential candidate they are jokers

The best bet is an igbo president and a middle belt vice or middle belt president and an igbo vice

(1) (Reply)

In Interactive Maps: Birthplace Of Heads Of State And Presidents Of Nigeria / TPP: What Is It And Why Does It Matter? / EFCC Provides Evidence Of N225,000 Transfer From Rickey Tarfa To Justice Yunusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.