Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,045 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:04 PM

Fela Is Better Than Mj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Is Better Than Mj (854 Views)

Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Fela's American Girlfriend, Sandra Izsadore Arrives Nigeria For Felabration 2015 / Fela’s Dancer, Dodo Mayana, Dies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Is Better Than Mj by mufuteeeee(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
Lets face the facts. Forget about the dance steps and all the efizzy. In terms of message and impact, Fela is the clear choice. Remove Off The Wall and Thriller, the self proclaimed King of pop's other album are pretty banal. Fela's message were deep
Re: Fela Is Better Than Mj by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
lol.Ok.We've heard. grin Yr opinion after all.
Re: Fela Is Better Than Mj by omar22(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2009
I think you have been smoking the wrong type of CIGAR
Re: Fela Is Better Than Mj by tpiah: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2009
Nigerians and unneccesary comparisons!

abeg let the dead rest in peace.

Would Fela himself agree with you? Oh, I forgot- he actually studied music and would know there are different types and forms of art!
Re: Fela Is Better Than Mj by mamagee3(f): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2009
I think it's time you stop smoking what you're smoking and move on with your life. undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Beg Who Get Dbanjs Number: I Need Am. / Michael Jackson's Body. . .beware Of Tomb Raiders / Mj: Dangerous Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.