Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Lectures Ladies on How To Keep A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Lectures Ladies on How To Keep A Man (700 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / UNIPORT Students Turn Romeo & Juliet For Valentine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Lectures Ladies on How To Keep A Man by ELVISHOT: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Although her marriage has broken down some years back, but it seems popular actress, Juliet Ibrahim, ??have learnt one or two things from her past relationships and experiences.

The single mother of one who has in many occasion linked with Nigerian actors has a message to ladies on how to keep their man.

"You all change your life for a man and sit at home ?while he cheats on you with the same type of woman he doesn't want you to be like", she posted on Instagram.
Aside her knack for good roles interpretation, Juliet is also a fashion icon who knows how to dot her 'i's and cross her 't's in the aspect of fashion and style.

Source: http://ndubuisiude..com/2016/02/actress-juliet-ibrahim-lectures-ladies.html

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Lectures Ladies on How To Keep A Man by CaroLyner(f): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
lecture from a woman that wasnt able to keep her own husband? i'll pass

1 Like

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Lectures Ladies on How To Keep A Man by missingrib(f): 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
like seriously...nawah ooooo
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Lectures Ladies on How To Keep A Man by cruzita(f): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
charity begins at home
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Lectures Ladies on How To Keep A Man by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Experience is the best teacher
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Lectures Ladies on How To Keep A Man by chriskosherbal(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
This matter has no formular
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Lectures Ladies on How To Keep A Man by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
21st century breakdown
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Lectures Ladies on How To Keep A Man by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 02, 2016
I don't think Juliet Ibrahim is the best person to give advice about keeping a man or successfully maintaining a relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Official Valentine Is Cancelled / How Many Rings Do I Have To Buy When I Want To Propose? / Is This Not Madness? Girl Posted Selfie Of Her Boyfriend Enjoying Bre@st On Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.