Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,579 members, 7,905,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby (55555 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / This Oyibo Woman Came To Nigeria To Meet The Young Boy Who Scammed Her Of €1000 / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by davedpo(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
happy stay
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
I think the cultural appropriation goes too far
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Highly Welcome to igbo land .make them no kidnap her grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

I expect this to be a postscript. She must be outta of Nigeria back to base by now. That is wisdom and strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Hazardhandsome(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
DESPITE D FACT DAT SHE IS IN NIGERIA,LOOKING BEAUTEOUS,AND ADORABLE IN HER TRADITIONAL WEARS,SHE IS IN A STATE OF 'DISQUIETUDE'
Y?
BECAUSE IN NAIJA,NO ONE IS UR FRIEND,INCLUDING D POLICE.
SHE IS IN A STATE OF 'RUEFUL'
ONLY GOD CAN PALLIATE HER 'CHAGRIN'

hazardhandsome has SPOKEN
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Honesty007(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
U just pray for snow to fall in Nigeria and whites would come and fill the whole place.

Meanwhile.
Car detector machine is available
contact.08163534278,08169030671,08037140460 and 08147029188.
Detect your car problems from 1996 car models to 2004.
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by xp17(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Akkord4gov:
This is good

It is low self esteem and greener pasture that pushes us to marry them because of green card.
I fit marry Oyinbo o,but she must agree she fit follow me come my lovely Naija
i bet, you will do worse for the green card. Hypocrites everywhere undecided

@mod, what are we supposed to do with this? Nothing special with this, it's just like a Nigerian wearing a 'suit' in England.

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Akkord4gov:
This is good

It is low self esteem and greener pasture that pushes us to marry them because of green card.

Following you to naija is not a problem,but following you back to naija is again.
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by nijanigga: 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
All those eastern kidnappers will be salivating right now.
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Raiders: 12:00am On Feb 02, 2016
Akkord4gov:
This is good

YOU BE MUMU SO ANYBODY THAT MARRY AN OYIBO IS BECAUSE OF GREENCARD

3 Likes

Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by chibuike65: 12:05am On Feb 02, 2016
mine loading 60%
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by deebrain(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2016
Nigeria.

Good to visit.

Risky to inhabit.

A pity.
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by banmee(m): 12:58am On Feb 02, 2016
Akkord4gov:
This is good

You might wanna rephrase the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Face to face payment grin
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by MrDoGood(m): 1:06am On Feb 02, 2016
proudlyjudith:
am giving her a month..her skin will change
Is your data for real?

Cos your pay after delivery is something else
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by akigbemaru: 1:14am On Feb 02, 2016
iyinbo
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by MrCork: 1:17am On Feb 02, 2016
diasporaman:
A friend posted this awesome photos on his Facebook. The photos depicts true love from a Finnish lady .

...wha the f**** is a beaauriful white lady doing in that Nigeria place insted of hear in London?(no ofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Mattew690(m): 1:24am On Feb 02, 2016
That's not Oyinbo now That Lebanese woman

That's not Oyinbo now That Lebanese woman
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by ManTiger(m): 1:32am On Feb 02, 2016
Why she com resemble albino?
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by closeup2000: 2:00am On Feb 02, 2016
reminds me of the movie osofia in london!
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by bezimo(m): 2:27am On Feb 02, 2016
I like this.I want to see more of this.
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by seunfape(m): 3:00am On Feb 02, 2016
d lady is beautiful on her fake ankara. ds fetching water issue condemn igbo land.
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by patorial(m): 3:19am On Feb 02, 2016
why would kidnapers try to kidnap her,did hear that kidnapers kidnap for show,or for money?
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by diasporaman(m): 3:29am On Feb 02, 2016
She is a real woman of God a vessel whom God is using. Not everybody married a white lady because of green card.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Daniel058(m): 4:21am On Feb 02, 2016
nikkiking:
Abakaliki my home town shocked

Upgraded things.

Another white woman in Abakaliki, just like Osuofia in London cheesy grin
OMELEME nwa.. Mmeda bu onye izi
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Daniel058(m): 4:25am On Feb 02, 2016
kingcity:
welcome to the dust of the nation grin
for ur mind abi??

ANWAKWA ANWA KUIYA KPEM.. lol only Abakaliki people can hear n understand it..
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by macminista(m): 4:46am On Feb 02, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Highly Welcome to igbo land .make them no kidnap her grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
kidnap ke? Na owu white na
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by vioment: 5:09am On Feb 02, 2016
She find her hairline go abakaliki. Na play I dey o. Enjoy your stay. Beautiful family.
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by northvietnam(m): 5:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Ejytex:
Haba Bro mi!all ur life for obodo oyibo na em na keke u rock dey go ur village haba

so u Notice am sef. I shock Ooooooo....
Re: Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby by Socketbet: 5:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Hope bois will soon start showing up +ransom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Survive On A Salary Of 95k As A Married Man / My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.