Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested (6690 Views)

Caucasian-gsd Mix Adult Female For Giveaway (ABJ Only) / Available Dogs For Sale / Info About Dogs For Dog Lovers (in Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested by blackboy(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2016
No one is saying local dogs are bad just like saying Innocen motors are not bad too but when you compare the bark, size n strength of these dogs they call imported you make your choice
Re: Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested by bluice2(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
ekanDamie:

Wats ekuke sef

Bingo
Re: Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested by ekanDamie: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
So technically u guys mean this dogs are bingo abi?
But what exactly purports a dog as bingo, ekuke or local dogs. There must be something am not seeing that u guys are.
Re: Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested by ekanDamie: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
molibediumss:
Ekuke or ekuruke.....I think this ekuruuuuuuuke.....pls leave them to wander on the street......really not worth the expenses of time, love, attemtention and money......
Wow, that bad?
Re: Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested by ekanDamie: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Tycoflu:
Chai! I see this thread dey happy say God don answer my prayer for free dog but lost hope when I saw the parents picture. Op e no bad say na ekuke, you come even starve the mama join. Nawa oh! Off to search for free dog again.
See u, u want free thing and u still get prefrence. To person wey wan sell imported dogs, person like u wey dey find awoof
Na ekuke/bingo for him eye cos u no get moni
Re: Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested by Niseed(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
lol ...this is one funny thread
Re: Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested by benjaminzach: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
research prove mongrels have a stronger temperament and high level of endurance and intelligence comparing to many of this foreign breed we have.. the only thing down about them is just having a weaker bite force... UP MONGREL
Re: Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested by Baroba(m): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
molibediumss:
Ekuke or ekuruke.....I think this ekuruuuuuuuke.....pls leave them to wander on the street......really not worth the expenses of time, love, attemtention and money......

So the should be allowed to wander of the street and probably get killed because these little pups are not Rots, CO, BB, or GSD.. No offence sir, but if your criteria for offering your time, love and money to a dog is based on breed then you should not be owning dogs.. These pups deserve the same affection as any other out there irrespective of breed.. I wonder where all your foreign breeds would have come from if for some reason dog importation where banned in Nigeria, let's us learn to cherish what's indigenous to us...

Is it amazing people will spend money on vet fees, dog welfsre,shelter, expensive dog foods on "foreign breeds" while so called ekukes are lucky to get soup with balls of left over garri and you expect them to grow..

2 Likes

Re: Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested by MansaMoussa: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Baroba:

So the should be allowed to wander of the street and probably get killed because these little pups are not Rots, CO, BB, or GSD.. No offence sir, but if your criteria for offering your time, love and money to a dog is based on breed then you should not be owning dogs.. These pups deserve the same affection as any other out there irrespective of breed.. I wonder where all your foreign breeds would have come from if for some reason dog importation where banned in Nigeria, let's us learn to cherish what's indigenous to us...

Is it amazing people will spend money on vet fees, dog welfsre,shelter, expensive dog foods on "foreign breeds" while so called ekukes are lucky to get soup with balls of left over garri and you expect them to grow..

Hahahahaaaa....@ your last sentence!
Re: Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested by Prodeegee(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
breedrite:
Sometimes I wonder what is happening in this forum. Some of our so called expert s are just charlatans still bathing in colonial mentality. What makes your imported pets better that our so called local ekuke?. I think some people are so myopic in reasoning and also self centered. If we think we can make more money by over hyping some breed and downgrading others then we are really shortsighted.
it begins with taking proper care of what we have here. I can bet you if the puppies and parents are well taken care off someone might have offered to adopt them.

Myself I have local dogs in my house. And I take care of them just as I take care of my boerboels.

So don't blame the people for rejecting the puppy. I won't blame them.
Re: Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Choi........see ekuuuuuuuruke.......though I want to confess.....the pictures of the dam and stud dey make me over happy
Re: Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested by ekanDamie: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Prodeegee:
it begins with taking proper care of what we have here. I can bet you if the puppies and parents are well taken care off someone might have offered to adopt them.

Myself I have local dogs in my house. And I take care of them just as I take care of my boerboels.

So don't blame the people for rejecting the puppy. I won't blame them.
So, u blame us instead bah? Well, u might not b totaly wrong. Everyone has a busy schedule now.
Months ago wen some were not busy, d dogs looked very well fed n plump.
We feed them on indomie remains from factorys, and boiled fish internals. U knlw those stuff thats plucked inside of fish before
Bouling them. We boil with the indomie n dey eat 3 times daily. But because we no get that kind time again thats why we wan dispose they puppies and the mother, so she nogo do mistake produce again
Re: Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested by ekanDamie: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
molibediumss:
Choi........see ekuuuuuuuruke.......though I want to confess.....the pictures of the dam and stud dey make me over happy
Whats dam n stud?
Re: Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested by Prodeegee(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
ekanDamie:

So, u blame us instead bah? Well, u might not b totaly wrong. Everyone has a busy schedule now.
Months ago wen some were not busy, d dogs looked very well fed n plump.
We feed them on indomie remains from factorys, and boiled fish internals. U knlw those stuff thats plucked inside of fish before
Bouling them. We boil with the indomie n dey eat 3 times dailty. But because we no get that kind time again thats why we wan dispose they puppies and the mother, so she nogo do mistake produce again
was I supposed to blame the dogs for coming into your lives? Getting a dog means u take full responsibility of the dog wether local or international or whateva.
Re: Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested by PetsAirways: 3:40pm On Feb 27
If you are looking for a free pet online, or looking to give away your dog or cat for free? Post or find one for free on www.buypets.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adult Male Blue Cane Corso Italian Mastiff For Sale In Ph. 3yrs / Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video) / Types Of Monkeys And Their Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.