Stats: 3,183,499 members, 7,920,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:47 PM

Thing We Do To Survive In NDU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thing We Do To Survive In NDU (872 Views)

8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus / How To Survive In A Nigerian Campus In This Recession / How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Thing We Do To Survive In NDU by denniman: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
I Just love my school Niger Delta University (NDU). Do you love your school?

1.You ask your friend how far with reading? They say they haven't started, only to get to the library and find out they have a permanent seat there.
2. Lecturers will be telling you "buying my handout is not compulsory" but the course rep will be like "let me have the names of those that have bought the handout."
3. If you think true love is the only thing that is hard to find..try looking for your HOD when you need his signature on a form.
4. In NDU you don't need to go far for anything, right in your hostel you have an electrician, painter, carpenter, barbar, plumber, even drug dealer.
5. NDU guys can configure free browsing on small Nokia torchlight phone ( I no mention yahoo join oo..lol)
6. You get to class as early as 6:30am only to see that all seats have been occupied by bags & books (abi dem d leave am for school go back house?)
7. You have already prepared food but to eat na wahala because you are late for lectures.
8. Lecturer: "only 10 students in class today? oya tear a sheet of paper for test" turns to the board to write, before he turns back..class don full..l ;Dl
9.Come night class during exam u go see different levels of reading, scanning, skimming, jaking & lots more
10. During exams you will knw those girls that are naturally beautiful because no time for makeup.
11. During exam period everybody becomes born-again by force.
12. Its always funny wen exam supervisor say "submit " and many students suddenly develop that super human ability in answering 3hrs questions in 50seconds. shocked

Like if you are proud of your school

Cc: Lalasticlala

Dangote Truck Rams Into School Bus On Excurssion / The horrible Odour Inside Great Ife. Chai! / The Riot Today At Uniben Hall 2 (the Cause)