Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,163 members, 7,977,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Is The Difference Between Birthday And Birthdate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Birthday And Birthdate? (1658 Views)

Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Birthday And Birthdate? by Ojim07(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hello nairalanders! I know this question is a bit funny, but we learn everyday.
DO we celebrate birthday or birthdate?
what is the difference between birthday and birthdate.??... if there is any
Re: What Is The Difference Between Birthday And Birthdate? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
We celebrate the day not the date

Birthdate includes Date Month and Year whereas Birthday is just your Date

For instance, my birthdate is 12th July 1700
My birthday is 12th July of every year
Re: What Is The Difference Between Birthday And Birthdate? by cruzita(f): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
birth date the date of your birth
birthday-the yearly celebration

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Being Single Is Cool / What Will Happen If Our Naija Babes Catch This Dog.? / Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.