Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) (1664 Views)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / This Photo A Girl Uploaded On Her Facebook Page Has Got Her Friends Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) by IamChuzzy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-3W9IPlMV_R8/Vq93qVEhhKI/AAAAAAAINB4/B7hIduIsAPc/s1600/Screenshot_2016-02-01-11-48-47.png[/img]

The lady shared photos of her smoking and drinking on her Facebook timeline... she was bashed with abuses and when it became fierce, she removed it but before she did, a fast finger grabbed them...see the full pics below

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/see-pictues-this-lady-posted-on.html

lalasticlala, Ijebabe

Re: See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) by IamChuzzy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Gurls are not smiling!
Re: See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Her Facebook, her weed, her cup, her bed, her life... undecided

1 Like

Re: See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) by excellencyabia1: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Evil have caused good to be old school. People accepting evil to be the best way of life does not make the truth that is why when me test them finish the will start looking for village/primitive virgins
Re: See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) by adonbilivit: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
olosho advertising her product. lalasticlala please don't push to front page if she doesn't pay for advert o
Re: See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) by AkProsper(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nah see sabi.................
Re: See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) by obiorathesubtle: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
cool I like her style
Re: See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Who am I to judge?
Re: See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) by missingrib(f): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
her life her choice... I just felt for the parents
Re: See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oloshoooo
Re: See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 12:41am On Feb 02, 2016
missingrib:
felt for her parent?
Re: See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
felt for her parent?
Lol @ felt, he meant "feel"
Re: See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2016
missingrib:
Y
They didnt do a good job if u ask me ... Even ones that come f om fantastic strict homes .. Even if they do they wont post it up out of respect tol for family etc incase they r looking ... She clearly lacks it for herself n parents
Re: See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2016
These are the kind of girls looking for God fearing men as husbands.
Re: See Pictues This Lady Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2016
**covers face**

(1) (Reply)

12 Funny But Brilliant Cartoons Every Woman Can Relate To / Marry Because You're Ready, Not Because Time Is Going! - Reno Omokri / Mom And Son In Deep Love, Seeks Approval For Sexual Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.