Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,091 members, 7,931,719 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose (26176 Views)

Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Amina Mohammed To Resign On March 2nd / Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by kareemkamil(m): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
To be honest, I agree with Fayose Narrations PMB should stop having mind of one democratic party in Nigeria. PMB should look forward to solutions of insurgency in the country.

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by zurine(f): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
hmm
Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by Jesusloveyou: 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
chukwudi44:
Oshokomole!! Slayer of APC!! Defender of democracy!! Carry go we are right behind you
why wont u be behind a criminal, u are always behind every criminals in african, because criminality is in ur DNA

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by M4gunners: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
I thought they said Fayose won't be able to talk again? Salute my role model.

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lasveg:
Why r pple calling dat man Lai Mohammed, is he d only politician dat tells lies?
Bros, That Guy can lie for the World .

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by Lasveg(m): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
shegsky:
Bros, That Guy can lie for the World .
what's his real name?
Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by feldido(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kreamie:
Dear Fayose; Know this, your days are numbered...You'll soon be humbled the way Metuh, Dasuki and the rest have been humbled. You've disrespected Buhari's government long enough..

YOU WILL LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR SUPERIORS angry

The same thing u said about Wike but he's still the Governor.

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by Godsate: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Shut up and focus on the development of ekiti state. Put programme in possition to develope the people of the state.

People of this sate won't remember you for the rubbish you are saying now but for the positive impact you made on the people of the state.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by mazzi: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
u are a gooner
and what stops your bubu from arresting your aloku to reveal more evidence?

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by millhouse: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Rr
Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by bluecircle470: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
D same way Jonathan send u to do d same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by Drdrel(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hmmmm when love is over.... End tym talk will commence
Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by judondasylva(m): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
All these Buhari supporters can be very stupid, they don't like truth. Fayose is right.

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by humilitynike: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
press briefing go make sense in sambisa ooo

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by Hazardhandsome(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebukaobi:
grin grin grin grin grin

Fayose the election rigger is already feeling the HEAT

Your days are numbered in Ekiti government house

The billions Jonathan gave you could have helped secure the country

You will vomit all that money.

Wicked man

Igbos can go and die if they dont like the NEW NIGERIA

cool cool grin
Am not in d mood to make u feel MOROSE,CRABBY AND GROUCHY.
BUT SEING U COMMENT ABOVE,MAKES YOU A SURLY-BEING TO IPOB.
AM REALLY SULKY WITH U NOW.
I COULD AS WELL GO ON RIGHT NOW TO BASH U,SLASH U,BUST U AND BURN U.
BUT D EBA I ATE TONIGHT IS UR SALVATION;REASONS BECAUSE IT'S SCRUMPTIOUS.
SO I REALLY WISH THESE FEW WORDS FROM ME WILL AMELIORATE AND EFFACE WATEVER U FEEL FOR D IPOB.
STOP FEELING DOLOR AGAINST IPOB.
ITS NOT A COMMINATION,ITS AN ADVICE.
UR ODIUM FOR IPOB WILL EXTIRPATE U.

Hazardhandsome has SPOKEN.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by henrysam(m): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
That is why I said in all norms to be educated is more beneficial.
The literate will follow due process but the illiterate will want to do things by force
We can see the difference even though I know the zombies knows the truth but it will never set them free

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by ochiq(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Usually I don't comment on Nairaland b'cos all comments on the Nigerian state on this platform, has always been Polarised along religious believes n faith, ethnicity, and the long North n south political divide that's been the bane of our development as a country! But on this issue of the defeat of Boko Haram as the federal government claimed it has ' TECHNICALLY' defeated BH, it only make more TECHNICAL sense if Lai Muhammed can go to sambisa unguarded to hold a press briefing there, that way we can start believing this Govt that BH is being or has been defeated

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by Julietekekwe1: 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebukaobi:
grin grin grin grin grin

Wicked man

cool cool grin
So Fayose done become IPOB? Fine I prefer him to Lair Mohammed thanks for ur contributions.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Request denied grin

Back to other pressing nation building matters.
Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ebukaobi:
grin grin grin grin grin

Wicked man

cool cool grin

The irony here is that had the money for arms not be stolen then we could all have maybe gone to Sambisa as an excursion.
Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by Agbolamagbin: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
I dont know why there is so much hatred for Fayose and his criticisms. In my honest opinion, the guy is always on point and his criticism are often object, intelligent, and constructive. Abeg free the man joor! If He don't say it, Who will?

3 Likes

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by henrysam(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
A person that does not want to be opposed will end as a failure
Watching in 7d the future of thiss party APC.
If PDP had gaged them the way they are behaving to opposition Buhari will not be. President today.
To the zombies who are truthful to themselves. Their lives ain't better now compared to 2015.

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by electrokcoi(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
confused government

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by eddy4naija: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kreamie:
Dear Fayose; Know this, your days are numbered...You'll soon be humbled the way Metuh, Dasuki and the rest have been humbled. You've disrespected Buhari's government long enough..

YOU WILL LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR SUPERIORS angry
Guy abeg no vex, u dey dis country when GeJ was still d President? have u forgotten so soon DAT it was still dis same APC led by el -rufai, liar Mohammed and oder APC governors and members alike who were in d habit of hurling Insults at a den sitting President (Goodluck Johnathan). I want to ask u, did Johnathan. arrest any APC member or send dem to exile for I sults received from them? In as much as I respect Bihari, he should remember DAT we are in a democratic dispensation and not military rule, and he should learn to respect d views of people, so buhari and APC should expect more rhetorical bombardment from Fayose and other nigerians alike as apc did to. Johnathan becos what goes around comes round.

5 Likes

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by focus7: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fayose answer your case regarding Ekitigate.
Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by Fahj(m): 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
fayose is know to be an unedited crypt writer
Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
cornerstone2019:
Lere olayinka ad fayose, are dis brilliant ad thy can't defend them self yesterday. Tko pls where are u ad give it to them as Issual. Ad d last time I ceack fayose is a gov, y can't him get tko, arested at once.
I had to read and re-read still couldn't make sense out of this. Could you please rewrite without abbreviations? No offense pleasei

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by Viccur(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2016
What's this one typing? You'r offline dude
cornerstone2019:
Lere olayinka ad fayose, are dis brilliant ad thy can't defend them self yesterday. Tko pls where are u ad give it to them as Issual. Ad d last time I ceack fayose is a gov, y can't him get tko, arested at once.

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by Smarte724(m): 12:32am On Feb 02, 2016
The truth is that dis man called fayose always HV a valid point, when u apply common sense into his write up , u will know that he is just saying d truth .

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by GodpunishBuhari: 12:49am On Feb 02, 2016
Ebukaobi:
grin grin grin grin grin

Wicked man

cool cool grin

Nothing will happen to fayose stop blabbing with ipob names when your from the west... that's cowardice

1 Like

Re: PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose by GodpunishBuhari: 12:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Shortyy:
Lmao.. This man they'll arrest you o

You don't know what immunity means?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jinxes Broken By The Muhammadu Buhari Administration—Presidency / Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko / Shattered Bodies Of Two Suicide Bombers In Jiddari, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.