Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,075 members, 7,890,552 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:56 PM

Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose (24245 Views)

News Why I Didn’t Pick Aluko As My Cos – Fayose Replies / Fayose: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos, Dismisses His Rantings / Why I Didn’t Pick Aluko As My Cos – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by onatisi(m): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2016
dapydan:

The Governor continued, “ It is very obvious that those who rented him will keep him at arms length believing that what he did to me, he will do same to them.

“From Aluko’s rantings, one could see that he wants to poison our waters because he did not get the position he expected in our administration.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/why-i-didnt-appoint-aluko-cos-fayose/

This is very true,amaechi should watch out
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by olayinkaj2(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2016
People are here condemning Aluko, all those points he raised, are there iota of truth in them or not, Fayose should answer rather than attacking APC. Did he collect money from GEJ? Did military personnel not banned APC members e.g Oshiomole from coming in a day before the election? Were audio tape not recorded where he was arguing with a military man?
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by pdpchangeapc(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2016
olayinkaj2:
People are here condemning Aluko, all those points he raised, are there iota of truth in them or not, Fayose should answer rather than attacking APC. Did he collect money from GEJ? Did military personnel not banned APC members e.g Oshiomole from coming in a day before the election? Were audio tape not recorded where he was arguing with a military man?

He was given money to spend on electioneering campaign in his state, how does that become a crime.? The money APC has been spending on elections, where have they got it from? From Heaven, Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by MrMbaMicheal: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2016
godoluwa:
[s][/s] Gbe enu re s'ohun

People dey talk, hungry Abbey adetunji sef dey make noise. Buhaahahaha. Lwkmd
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by azeeza(f): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2016
smiley I am fine, good to know you are still around
Caseless:
I have been off this platform; been busy.

I have missed you wink. How are you doing?
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Olusola147(m): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2016
bigmarshal:
it's glaring that gov fayose forcefully occupied ekiti gov house, if at all APC is lie ying what about cap sigirkoli&now PDP sec, to me if we all wanted to experience the real change we should live politics aside &talk about rule of law, fayose must pay for forcefully taking over of ekiti gov house.

what is this? Maybe should come down to ekiti and conduct your own election and let's see the change. Some People never learn from bayelsa and rivers state.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Jesusloveyou: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2016
omogin:
This government forming corruption fight will not touch this aluko guy.seriously dislike APC.
u want us to touch d accusser(aluko) not d accuse(fayose) mu.mu

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by MrMbaMicheal: 11:11am On Feb 02, 2016
godoluwa:
lmao, o re o nitooto.

Omo Adetunji, you better go do something useful with your life instead of defending politicians online. You just dey make me laugh... lolzzz
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by godoluwa(m): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2016
MrMbaMicheal:

Omo Adetunji, you better go do something useful with your life instead of defending politicians online. You just dey make me laugh... lolzzz
lmao, una don miss road
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Jesusloveyou: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2016
pdpchangeapc:

He was given money to spend on electioneering campaign in his state, how does that become a crime.? The money APC has been spending on elections, where have they got it from? From Heaven, Abi?
was d money budgeted for, mu.mu

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Olusola147(m): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2016
godoluwa:
adojutini omo yoruba ni iwo yi. kini idi re ti o fi n lo oruko omo igbo ni alaje re? oponu akafunwedi lasanlasan ni o. gbogbo wa ko le sun ki a k'ori si ibikanan. nje iwo le so idi re ti Tinubu fi so ara re di af'igomina je ni ilu eko? bi won ba di atundi ibo gomina ni igba lona igba nilu ekiti, fayose ni o wo'le tori awon ara ekiti feran re.
God bless you. they never learn from bayelsa and rivers state. Ekiti is always ready for them!
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Caseless: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2016
azeeza:
smiley I am fine, good to know you are still around
yeah. Thank you.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2016
Bede2u:

Pls stop playing wit words unnessesarily. Something can not be a "strange but curious mix". If its strange, then its curious and vice versa.

The phenomenon sought to be described is, by its constitution, so strange it evokes curiosity! It leaves one with little choice other than to, as you say, play with words!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Jesusloveyou: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Demmocrats:
Aluko younger brother to Lia Mohammad.

"Technically from the same parents"
hahahahahaha, anyone that say d truth is na lai mohammad, that means lai is d most truthful man in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by azeeza(f): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Have a good morning.
Caseless:
yeah. Thank you.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by mazzi: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2016
olayinkaj2:
then ask your president to arrest Aluko and start the investigation from there,iz it that difficult?
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Abeymills(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Carry go my able governor no weapon formed against u shall prosper God is with u sir
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by johnbu: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2016
my Fayose the reasons are known to u, but God of nemesis is watching over your conduct and absurd acts exposed by your accomplish(mr aluko) and his cohorts at federal and state level that offered you undeserved opportunity to govern the fountain of knowledge.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by Teespice(f): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2016
seunmsg:
Aluko raised some vital points in his outburst and Fayose in his characteristic manner has refused to address this salient points. Instead, he's busy chasing shadows and attacking APC.

Nigerians want to know if he truly collected N4.7billion from GEJ before the election. We also want to know if a joint strike force team was used to arrest and detain opposition leaders few days to the election. These are the kind of issues we want him to address and not this diversionary tactics of blaming APC and discrediting Aluko.

my sentiments exactly.

but no, everything that happened and said must be blamed on political parties.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by obongtunji: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
I just like the man Fayose, but I still want him to face the main issue instead of talking about APC.
Mr Aluko was never a member of APC and he is still not a member of APC. So why is Fayose linking his out burst to APC, I think any common sense out there should know they it's two parallel line that can't meet.

Mr Aluko said military were used to intimidate and arrest opposition, we all remember prior to Ekiti election a lot of APC members were harassed, abused and detained, afterwards came audio revelation by Captain Sagir(I guess that's his name). If what Aluko claim is not true then it is not very far from truth.

Mr Aluko claimed Fayose betrayed Omisore because the template used in Ekiti was to be used in Osun but he failed to replicate the same. Just last week Fayose went to visit Aregbesola.

If all these assertions are not true, believe me they are not far from truth.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by judondasylva(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
you are my man Fayose fire on.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by marv1: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hahaha. I dey laugh in spanish. Both fayose and Tope aluko are the same thing. Kettle calling pot black. One just outsmarted the other. U dont know fayose. If u do u wont talking like this. The days of fayose are numbered in ekiti state. He has bitten more than he can shew. He has not paid ekiti workers nov, dec and jan salary but all he does is to attack buhari whereas his own house is not in order. He has not removed the log of wood in his eyes but he is picking the speck in another man's eyes. Ekiti people eyes are open now, and they are already cursing fayose.
ochilikoko:
I can't just stop loving Fayose. He is the best politician currently in this con3
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by omogin(f): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
u want us to touch d accusser(aluko) not d accuse(fayose) mu.mu
If your parents trained you well you won't talk to pple that way. To help your ignorance, Fayose still has constitutional immunity. You will have to wait till his term as governor is over as your hatred for him cannot strip him of that.
Re: Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose by stonemasonn: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
ochilikoko:
I can't just stop loving Fayose. He is the best politician currently in this con3
Fayose is not a Yeloba man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform / Chidinma Ojukwu's: Trial Witness Tells Court How Ataga's Body Was Found / Election Results Cancelled In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.