Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Is Your Favorite Shopping Method And Website? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Your Favorite Shopping Method And Website? (805 Views)

5 Truths About Microblading; An Eyebrow Defining Method / Women- Gift Your Husband This Valentine His Favorite Fitness Wear / What's Your Favorite Go-to Work Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Shopping Method And Website? by Elsa125: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2016
Let's discuss about the shopping websites and shopping method you often purchase items from, wink
Are you going to the market or online shopping?

I start my own first... For me, I like to online shopping grin It is definitely interesting and convenient. I can also find more item through online shop easily. Let's me share few websites that I shop often: 1) www.luulla.com/ 2) www.amazon.com/

This two websites that I extremely love. Do you mind to share yours to me? smiley
Re: What Is Your Favorite Shopping Method And Website? by dawngal(f): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
i have used Jumia and Konga fairly regularly.The best is jumia, their products might be slightly more expensive, but they are reliable unlike Konga.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Shopping Method And Website? by Lordtrillion(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Amazon & eBay.
For all purchases on Amazon.com, you can contact me for cheaper rates at #250/$
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Shopping Method And Website? by luxmandy15: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
To confirm the certification simply go to the NIGERIAN EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL official website ---->

1. www.nepc.gov.ng
2. Then search by company name.
3. black seal limited.

Re: What Is Your Favorite Shopping Method And Website? by Elsa125: 9:19am On Feb 05, 2016
dawngal:
i have used Jumia and Konga fairly regularly.The best is jumia, their products might be slightly more expensive, but they are reliable unlike Konga.
thank you for sharing me your favorite online shop smiley I will go have a look on it grin so happy I got new online store to shop grin grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Shopping Method And Website? by Elsa125: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2016
Thank you for sharing to me smiley I have try to shop Amazon before too...It is great wink
Lordtrillion:
Amazon & eBay.
For all purchases on Amazon.com, you contact me for cheaper rates at #250/$
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Shopping Method And Website? by Elsa125: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2016
Lordtrillion:
Amazon & eBay.
For all purchases on Amazon.com, you contact me for cheaper rates at #250/$
cheesy
Thank you for sharing to me smiley I have try to shop Amazon before too...It is great wink
Re: What Is Your Favorite Shopping Method And Website? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 05, 2016
Lordtrillion:
Amazon & eBay.
For all purchases on Amazon.com, you can contact me for cheaper rates at #250/$
cheesy
pls help me I need to shop on Amazon. how I start and will they deliver to nija
Re: What Is Your Favorite Shopping Method And Website? by Lordtrillion(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2016
innomax:
pls help me I need to shop on Amazon. how I start and will they deliver to nija
Ok, its good you want to shop on Amazon, they offer great prices with great quality products. They ship to Nigeria but their rates are very costly coupled with the Customs clearing issue you might experience. The best thing to do is to use a 3rd party Shipper who handles both the shipping & clearing at a cheap rate

There are numerous shippers you can use. The shipper I use is Midasshipping.com. They have a thread here on Nairaland & their shipping rate is attractive at $3.8/lbs.
Delivery to Nigeria takes an average of 2 weeks & they ship out every Saturday from USA.

Mine is just to help you make the payment at a better rate than what your bank charges & send it to your 3rd party shipper address or
Send a gift card worth of the equivalent amount of your total purchase on Amazon which you can use to pay by yourself & ship to your preferred address cheesy

If you need any other help or info, pls let me know
Expecting your reply, Thanks
Re: What Is Your Favorite Shopping Method And Website? by onlyteez4(f): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hi, I think today online shopping the the best option. So go and visit the best fashion clothing website like Only Teez, as it is the top rated wholesale manufacturing company in USA & UK and also deal with global. So If you have the business deal of clothing then place bulk order in this website and get the best quality feed back to the customer due to its product quality and variety of fashion.

Just keep in touch with: http://www.onlyteez.com/

Email at: webmaster@onlyteez.com

(1) (Reply)

Feb 2: Ladies Dress Sense And Pose Style You Can Rock / Professional Scarf Factory In China, Customize Silk/cotton Scarves / UNBELIEVABLE! Women Now Wear Fake V@gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.