Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:44 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Blasts Hollywood Star, Kevin Spacey. See Why! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Blasts Hollywood Star, Kevin Spacey. See Why! (622 Views)

Banky W's Giuseppe Zanotti "Spacey" Shoes Worth $795.00 / Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Meets Tboss, Gushes About How Far She Has Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Blasts Hollywood Star, Kevin Spacey. See Why! by Memortal: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2016
The statement by Kevin Spacey, while receiving an award at the SAG awards 2016 has so infuriated Uti Nwachukwu, male host of Africa's first karaoke TV show TECNOOwnTheStage, that he openly declares his disgust via Instagram. Kevin spacey's statement when thanking the producers of his hit TV series, "I will first like to thank our creator… no not that ONE" (pointing to the heavens), was actually seen as a joke to some people but certainly not Uti. According to Uti, referring to God as ''that One'' is the height of insults and shouldn't be treated lightly. I guess this is borne out of his spiritual commitment and personal conviction. I am actually surprised to know he is this spiritual. He never really struck me as such since he had been a host on the show #TECNOOwTheStage. Good revelation i must say. I just hope he doesn't take this too far. What do you think?

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Blasts Hollywood Star, Kevin Spacey. See Why! by cruzita(f): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2016
that man is sick,he should go and make inquiries about those that insulted God how their life ended .CAPITAL FOOL.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Blasts Hollywood Star, Kevin Spacey. See Why! by nuelzy: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2016
atm....i don't really care

(1) (Reply)

See What Humans Are Now Insuring O.. / I don't know when I'm getting married Says Banky W (Snapshot) / Dencia Offers To Pay Ayodele Dada's Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.