Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,893 members, 7,969,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:56 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2886491 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Johninyang(m): 6:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Hi guys,

Just got this from linkedin connection.

A multinational company based in Lagos is in urgent need of junior/senior java, .Net developers.

Send resume to info@tharrosassociates.com asap
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jessysparkles(f): 6:50am On Jul 15, 2016
debbie:
Recent graduate awaiting NYSC/ corpers are needed to handle 1hr audit evaluations at the following locations - Abuja, Benin, Abeokuta ( Ogun), Akure, Asaba, Calabar, Ibadan, Jos, Kaduna, Portharcourt, Kano, Osogbo, Awka, Imo, Lagos and Yola. Interested participants should send their names, phone number and preferred location to semichubshoppers@gmail.com ( CV is not required). However, you would be required to provide a valid ID card and passport photo as part of the evaluation exercise. This is an opportunity to be called upon as an evaluator for your location subsequently for other projects. Please note that you must be residing at the stated locations to qualify.

Got a mail from them anyone with me?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2016
I have some open positions to fill with my client in Food Processing, Bakery Solutions, Hygiene Chemicals, Flavors and Paints Solutions. The role are as follows:
Lab Chemist - 1-3yrs experience
Account Executive - 1-3yrs experience
Product Executive (Marinades) - 3-5yrs exp
Product Executive (Spices) - 3-5 years exp
Tech Sales Executive (Marine Paints) - 3-5yrs
Tech Sales Executive (Decorative Paints)
Quality Control Officer (Food) 1-3yrs exp

PLEASE ONLY CANDIDATES WITH PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN THE ABOVE FIELDS ARE ENCOURAGE TO APPLY.
SEND CV'S TO jobs@vgsrecruitment.com or call 08056363501 for further enquiries on the roles.

Thank you..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:59am On Jul 15, 2016
AB Microfinance Bank is recruiting. APPLY NOW!!!

AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a leading micro finance institution in Nigeria. With over 7 years’ experience, we have a proven track record of success with good financial results.
As a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG with its Head office in Berlin, Germany, we have the support of a successful global network in our strive to maintain our growth and a high performance culture that would remain stronger. Kindly visit our website for more information (www.ab-mfbnigeria.com)
New challenges are arising regularly as the microfinance terrain continues to develop in Nigeria; new ideas, techniques, and solutions are needed. As the pursuit for value takes on greater significance in the financial sector, ABN’s business continually expands across different geographical zones in the country.

• Are you innately motivated?
• Are you self-confident?
• Do you have the capacity to withstand pressure?
• Do you have good analytical skills?
• Are you seeking a more challenging job?
• Are you comfortable working as a field staff?
• Are you target driven and goal oriented?

Here is an opportunity to join a dedicated work force of highly motivated professionals as we currently seek to recruit for the following positions:

1. Job Title: SME TRAINEE LOAN OFFICER (REF CODE: SME TLO)
Main tasks:
• Sourcing for new clients via direct marketing.
• Screening of potential SME clients.
• In-depth assessment of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals.
• Active participation in credit committee.
• Monitoring of disbursed loans and loans in arrears.
• Recovery of loans in overdue.
• Assuring long-term relationship (Relationship Management) through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ratio of revolving clients

Profile:
• Minimum of BSc. /HND in any discipline.
• Strong self-esteem and confident
• Good analytical and financial skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Target driven and result oriented.
• Attentive to details
• Ability to provide professional services to HIGH NET WORTH CLIENTS.

2. Job Title: MICRO TRAINEE LOAN OFFICER (REF CODE: MICRO TLO)
Main tasks:
• Sourcing for new clients via direct marketing.
• Evaluation of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals
• Monitoring of disbursed loans and loans in arrears
• Pro- active recovery of loans in overdue
• Assuring long term relationship through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ration of revolving clients

Profile:
• Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc./HND
• Basic knowledge of Financial mathematics & Accounting
• Detailed and target oriented
• Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoor
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to disburse small and medium sized loans to MICRO BUSINESSES.

SOME POTENTIAL BENEFITS include but are not limited to:
• Equal Opportunities: AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is fully committed to the principles of equal opportunities in recruitment and employment and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristics.
• Attractive fixed salary plus performance based bonus.
• Extensive training in our incomparable credit technology.
• Training in advanced use of Microsoft excel
• Opportunity to garner experiences from colleagues around the globe

Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and a COVER LETTER (clearly detailing your suitability) as attached files to jobs@ab-mfbnigeria.com not later than Thursday, July 21st 2016.

Please ensure that you indicate the REF CODE as the SUBJECT of the mail. Multiple applications would be disqualified and Failure to comply with this directive would disqualify your application.

NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:59am On Jul 15, 2016
Orange Drugs Limited is presently recruiting Warehouse Officers in its Supply Chain Team. Interested and qualified candidates should have a B.Sc or HND in Logistics Management or any relevant Social Science course, minimum of 2 years working experience, proficient in accounting & use of excel work tools, hardworking & can work with minimum supervision. Please send resumes to recruitment@orangegroups.com before 19th July, 2016. Use the position as subject matter. Multiple entries will not be screened. Thank You.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Crystalclara(f): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2016
debbie:
PRODUCTIVE PEOPLE IS CURRENTLY BREAKING GROUNDS WITHIN THE EDUCATION SECTOR.... Do you have passion for the education sector? then it is time to move further in your career. We are currently in need of trained and certified teachers in various fields for our clients within the education sector. Candidates must possess at least 3 years experience within the education sector, must have a passion for teaching, must love children and teenagers and must possess good communication skills. If interested, kindly send your CV to adura.obaju@productivepeople.org

Debbie job welldone. Please help on on this, the mail does not deliver. It bounced back. Cheers.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by singlefade25(f): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
MERIT is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunications industry.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Warehouse & Logistics Officer

Reports to: Service Delivery Officer

Responsibilities
Transport and Fleet Management:
o Manage drivers’ team.
o Manage, maintain and repair vehicles.
o Responsible for administering traffic offenses.
o Managing and tracking of all vehicles on the fleet including movement planning and day-to-day allocation of vehicles
o Ensure vehicles have current and lawful documents
o Update the vehicle cost schedule and produce regular reports.
o Produce monthly logistics site report, and vehicle cost performance report.
Warehouse Management:
o Proper receipt of goods and issuance from the Warehouse.
o Effective management of Materials Record all incoming goods, their dispatch and timely delivery to projects. Ensure complete documentation of roll out materials.
o Ensure proper documentation that allows quick and efficient release of goods from the warehouse.

Essential:
o Diplomacy, tact and negotiating skills.
o Team-working skills.
o Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
o Attention to detail and excellent numeracy.
o Good experience in Warehousing, vehicle management and administration
o Good written and spoken English is required.
Qualifications and Experience
o OND in Business Administration or related course
o Minimum of 2 years in similar role.
Interested and qualified Candidates should send their resume to hr@merittel.com on or before 20th July, 2016.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ESFRANCIS01(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
jessysparkles:

Got a mail from them anyone with me?
Yeah. Same here.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Blessedgurl(f): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
ESFRANCIS01:

Yeah. Same here.
Good day, please help me out. I sent just my name, phone no, location and used "Audit Evaluator" as the subject of my mail. And i haven't been contacted.
How did you send yours and what's their reply. Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:

Electrical Engineer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Experience 8 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Engineering / Technical  

Job Description

Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments and equipment in the plant
Direct and coordinate installation, maintenance, support, documentation of electrical equipments and activities to ensure compliance with specifications and requirements.
Inspect completed electrical installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
Prepare specifications for purchase of electrical materials and equipment.
Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
Investigate and test vendors products.
Ensure electrical projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and requirements.
Plan layout of electric power generating plants and distribution lines and stations.
Minimum Professional Qualification

B.Sc Electrical Electronics/B.Sc Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Total Work Experience - 8 years

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to: jobs@michaelstevens-consulting.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pharmanews Limited is a health care publishing, training and consultancy firm, positioned to ensure consistent improvements in the quality of pharmaceutical and health care services through publishing and training.

Programmes Officer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Location Lagos
Job Field Administration / Secretarial  

Job Description

Design training programmes
Identify qualified facilitators
Prepare and follow up proposals for in-house training programmes within and outside Lagos
Organise training programmes
Qualifications

University Graduate
Computer literate
Relevant experience will be an advantage

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and application letters to: jobs@pharmanewsonline.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ESFRANCIS01(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Good day, please help me out. I sent just my name, phone no, location and used "Audit Evaluator" as the subject of my mail. And i haven't been contacted.

Same thing dear, nothing different.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ESFRANCIS01(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Same thing dear nothing different.
They replied the mail with an attachment showing different locations and asked us to choose our locations from it and resend.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ojy1111: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Please help! My husband lost his job last year And since then he has been searching for another job, it's been really difficult for us, children had to skip school because of school fees issues . He is a logistics/heavy lift personnel and also has experience in offshore services .Any help dear nairalanders will be much appreciated. I have been helping out at home since he lost his job.. But now I'm pregnant and the work load is much on me . I want him to get a job and get his dignity and confidence back. It's been hard on him and I can't keep calm and watch him degenerate. Naira land pls someone should help my husband. God bless.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bestkay1: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
debbie:
Orange Drugs Limited is presently recruiting Warehouse Officers in its Supply Chain Team. Interested and qualified candidates should have a B.Sc or HND in Logistics Management or any relevant Social Science course, minimum of 2 years working experience, proficient in accounting & use of excel work tools, hardworking & can work with minimum supervision. Please send resumes to recruitment@orangegroups.com before 19th July, 2016. Use the position as subject matter. Multiple entries will not be screened. Thank You.

Anybody with me on this got an invitation for Competency test...... or please is there anybody here that knows the recruitment process of this company or have experienced their test to please enlighten me to help preparation and thanks Debbie you are really doing a great job and i really envy your person....
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
A printing firm at Amuwo Odofin, Lagos state, is recruiting for the following positions:
Front desk/Admin officer
Sales/Marketing officers
Requirements: 1-3 years experience in sales/marketing in Printing industry. Forward CV to recruitsmedic@gmail.com on or before 22nd of July 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Business Development Executive needed in a Landscaping Horticulture company in Lekki.
At least 1 year experience in business development.
Remuneration is 80k to100k per month.
Qualified applications should be sent to recruitment@sdhrlimited.com using the role as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Do you have competencies in any of these areas:

Marketing & Sales
Customer service
Social Media
HR
Public Relations
Administration & Operations
Accounting

Then you are in luck because THE INTERNS is hiring to fill these roles!

These roles are for Lagos residents only.

Undergraduates, Fresh graduates, Corps Members and Entry-level Professionals can apply.

Send CVs to careers.interns@certificationedge.com

Application Deadline is Wednesday, July 20, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
apply if you are qualified

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Serial Number 107 A Consulting Firm in Lekki Phase One needs a seasoned but fresh graduate or 2years experienced human resource / recruitment professional to occupy the listed vacancy. Requirements BSc/HND is major Humanities, Management or Social Science Courses; Undergoing Any certification program in Human Resources or Recruitment or certified; Lives in VI-Ikoyi-Lekki-Ajah Axis; Proficient use of Microsoft Office Tools and Excellent All-rounded Communication Skills;

http://www.jetrecruitmentng.com/…/human-resource-officer-n…/
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
We are looking to engage an Internal Auditor, with a first degree in Accounting (post graduate qualification in Finance Management would be an added advantage) and professional qualification (ACA or ACCA). The role is based in Lagos, candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience. You could apply via http://amaidenenergy.com or send CV’s to recruitment@amaidenenergy.com , with Internal Auditor as subject of email; closes 20th July 2016.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hiring for some key roles for a client in the Payment Solutions sector in Lagos.
1) CFO
2) Head - Strategy and Data Analytics
3) Head of Sales
4)Head of Marketing, CSR and Corp. Relations
5) Head, Device Logistics and Supply Chain . All positions require a minimum of 8 years work experience. Remuneration: very attractive Salary + Fringe benefits. Please see attached. Only qualified candidates would be contacted. Please send CVs with the position as subject to : cv@25thandstaffing.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hello dear,,,,,sorry i am responding late.Did you try resending it? Are you still having issues with the email...i suggest you give it another try much later.Some mail box can be full and bounce back.
cheers
Crystalclara:

Debbie job welldone. Please help on on this, the mail does not deliver. It bounced back. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Blessedgurl(f): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
ESFRANCIS01:

Same thing dear nothing different.
They replied the mail with an attachment showing different locations and asked us to choose our locations from it and resend.
Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jessysparkles(f): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
ESFRANCIS01:

Yeah. Same here.
which location did u choose ? and have u gotten any text from them after sending?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obinoral1179(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
bestkay1:

Anybody with me on this got an invitation for Competency test...... or please is there anybody here that knows the recruitment process of this company or have experienced their test to please enlighten me to help preparation and thanks Debbie you are really doing a great job and i really envy your person....
bro am with you on this. Which day are you slated for and anybody with idea how test will o should let's us know.... Thanks for helping us.... Madam debbie nice one

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ESFRANCIS01(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
jessysparkles:

which location did u choose ? and have u gotten any text from them after sending?

No 6 on the list, Victoria Island. Nope no message yet.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
tagbovu:
MG Resource invites you for Assessment/Briefing by 9am On FRI, 15/07/16 at 161 Ikorodu Rd,opposite Ecobank,Onipanu B/Stop.081-2518-5191 REF NO: ID/77/MAY
Good Evening my fellow Nairalanders I received d above invite,please anybody know who dis MG Resources and if they legit. Thanks God bless

GNLD
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cokhale(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2016
mg resource is gnld networking firm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2016
Our client a multinational media company in lekki Phase 1 is in need of a HR officer, Male or Female for immediate employment. The candidate should have a very good command of English language, letter writing skill and an excellent sense of purpose (a background or knowledge of mass communication and IT is an added advantage) . The candidate should have at least 3yrs of exp as a HR officer, professional certification is also an added advantage. Working hours start by 9am.Pay range 100 to 150K per month. Interested candidate should forward their CV to letstalk@steadystridesng.com. or jessica@steadystridesng.com on or before 12 noon on Sunday 17th July 201
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2016
I have an opening for a Driver in Ogun State. Interested person(s) can call +2348058417723, +2348139409283; as soon as possible. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.