Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2850045 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
VACANCY FOR AN EXCELLENT ELECTRICAL ENGINEER

We require urgently for our client an electrician engineer.
We need an expert who knows about high voltage and electronics.
Minimum of 5 years experience in electrical engineering in a manufacturing environment, Interested candidates should send their resume to Dr Bola Onasanya- bola@gdanigeria.com, and copy Chidinma@gdanigeria.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
dispatch rider urgently needed, to resume immediately.
Salary N40,000.00
He must reside within Lekki, Ajah Axis/VI, Surulere, Yaba
The driver should have a good knowledge of VI, Lekki, Ajah and Mainland,
Resumption time: 8am. Monday to Friday
Two (2) years minimum work experience as a dispatch rider.
25-40 years old, with a valid license and no accident record.

For more inquiries, call 09092220674 or send cv to chillyjulix@yahoo.com

Our office is located at Lekki Phase 1
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
TRANSACTION OFFICERS FOR A LEADING BANK IN NIGERIA

The Transaction Officer is responsible for selling the banks services to customers.

Key Responsibilities
o To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products/services
o To offer sales advice on products/services to customers
o Build and maintain effective customer relationship
o To strategically engage in active selling of products/services and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement
o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Experience
Minimum of 1 year working experience in a Sales related position. Preferably in the Banking sector.

Qualification
o HND holders Only
o Minimum of Upper Credit
o Must have completed NYSC
o Maximum of 28 years

Remuneration and Benefits
o. Salary is very attractive
o Medical Insurance(HMO)
o Pension

Mode of Application
Qualified Candidates should forward their CVs to lawal4uconnect@gmail.com using the Job Position as subject of the mail. Make sure you include the following in the body of your mail
1. FULL NAME
2 DATE OF BIRTH
3.QUALIFICATION AND GRADE
4.LOCATION
5. PHONE NUMBER
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
A Company in the Alcoholic Beverage Industry is looking to recruit Canning Line Technicians

Position: Canning Line Technicians

Requirements
* To qualify for ­the role, the person ­must have operated th­e filler and seamier ­machines of a Canning line not bottle.
* Exp­erience on Chrones, K­HS and Ferrum machine­ type.
* Please we are­ not seeking candidat­es with less than HND­ or B.Sc in Mechanica­l/Production/Electric­al/Chemical Engineeri­ng.
* The role requires­ personnel with not l­ess than 5 years experience oper­ating the machines

Deadline:
Not Specified

Method of Application
Applicants should Kindly send their detailed resume to godwin@afa.com.ng.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by koine: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
debbie:
what kind of question is that? i post geniune jobs atleast which i take my time to search out....you sef use your hand apply and is invited.you are asking me? i am sick and tired of this question.
Why cant you use the webmail to search them out? must one do everything?
such attitude is discouraging i must say.
I am sorry if u felt offended by my question, I juz wanted to know if they are real cos where I am coming from is very far. Nd pls don't be discouraged.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adwem2003(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
debbie:
what kind of question is that? i post geniune jobs atleast which i take my time to search out....you sef use your hand apply and is invited.you are asking me? i am sick and tired of this question.
Why cant you use the webmail to search them out? must one do everything?
such attitude is discouraging i must say.

Debbie, don't be offended or discouraged by statements like this. When you are the leading light, expect people to ask questions that will make you happy or provoke you. However, many lives have been saved by this your gesture.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
sorry i lashed out at you....guess i took it beyond.Well i suggest you weigh your options.Remember you are the one looking for the job..cheers
Most times i tell people to search out the contact through their email..ie if they used an official mail address.Also remember every job is competitive .
koine:
I am sorry if u felt offended by my question, I juz wanted to know if they are real cos where I am coming from is very far. Nd pls don't be discouraged.

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lashout1: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
alchemist:

Will like to know likewise...my bro got the same text content but his interview is for friday.
please get me posted if you made it to the interview, cos I am far from Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by koine: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
debbie:
sorry i lashed out at you....guess i took it beyond.Well i suggest you weigh your options.Remember you are the one looking for the job..cheers
Most times i tell people to search out the contact through their email..ie if they used an official mail address.Also remember every job is competitive .
No problem ma,i understand. Thank you nd God bless u

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
We are looking to hire Account/Finance Officers. Educational background in Account/Finance is crucial for this role. Ideal candidates must have a minimum of one year experience in the same or similar role with adequate knowledge of accounting software i.e Tally, Peachtree. Interested? You may send your CV to hr@mecure.com using the job title as the subject of the mail. Application closes on the 18th of October, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Speeddial(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
I got this

You are invited for an interview for the role of marketing executive at Gold cross hospital 17b bourdillon road ikoyi on Thursday 13th October 2016 by 11am. Please come with 3 copies of your CV and original credentials.GCH HR
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DJEhimond(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
hoebamaa:
Location pls...
Near Laspotech, Ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by habayommy: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Good evening everyone,
I got a message from Comfort Agro, Jeje Road Opp Akinyele Trailer park, Ibadan for an interview.
Please does anyone knows anything about this company?
it's not easy travelling from Lagos to IB o.

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Neroski(f): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
sexymoma:
@debbie pls i need a hotel job for my bro..
he s in that field
www.pattersondove.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by akonibobo: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
Speeddial:
I got this

You are invited for an interview for the role of marketing executive at Gold cross hospital 17b bourdillon road ikoyi on Thursday 13th October 2016 by 11am. Please come with 3 copies of your CV and original credentials.GCH HR

I got it also. I can't remember sending my CV to an hospital. What re we to expect
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Lekewatt(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
Why give attention to an invite on a job you didn't apply for? Just thinking out loud.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dinny1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
habayommy:
Good evening everyone,
I got a message from Comfort Agro, Jeje Road Opp Akinyele Trailer park, Ibadan for an interview.
Please does anyone knows anything about this company?
it's not easy travelling from Lagos to IB o.

Thanks

I also got the same message. but I cannot remember applying for such a role and in an hospital.

Hmmmm. it is well.

Aunty Debbie, God continue to bless and keep you safe always. appreciate your selflessness..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by FrankLampard: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2016
Debbie can we go out on a date? cry
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ruffjoe86: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
sis debbie kudos to u for job well done.May God continue to bless u pls sis help a poor sister i need job in abeokuta i know abk dry small.thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ebunoyeyemi(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
I'm a graduate of Computer Engineering, proficient in Networking, Cabilng and System Security and Repair... HND, Lower Credit... I'm good in Microsoft Office... Pls link me up with any job in this regard. Lagos, Osun or Plateau... I can also teach Data processing, ICT or computer studies... I'm ready to work. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Heymus(m): 2:37am On Oct 11, 2016
koine:
Hi Debbie, I juz got an invite from SD human resource , pls are they genuine.
very real recruiting firm. situated at Lekki phase 1
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 3:31am On Oct 11, 2016
It appears we have a lot of newbies on NL, they just come and be dropping the' I am graduate of......, I teach...any job in...'. And some can ask annoying questions.

Pls stop dropping ur emails here and stop tellin us what u read and d job u need. Always go Tru d thread and search for jobs and the location attached to it. Nobody is providing job here. Debbie takes her time to post these genuine jobs and some will still be asking her some annoying questions. Thanks.

27 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 3:33am On Oct 11, 2016
Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.

Our client an engineering company as requested to fill the below vacancies

Field Service Engineers
Job TypeFull Time  
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Location Lagos
Job Field Engineering / Technical  

Job Details

Perform on-site installation of electrical systems and equipment; perform ongoing preventive maintenance, repair and calibration after installation.
Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment.
Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at customer's sites.
Maintain knowledge of the report system to the extent required for timely and accurate input of field information necessary.
Provide leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
Qualifications/Requirements

Electrical Degree from an accredited university
Acts as Duty Engineer when required to receive out-of-hours calls and determines course of action..
A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.

Method of Application
All CV’s should be sent to admin@culminateconsulting.com on/before Wednesday 12th October 2016, with the relevant position applied for as heading. Interviews is on first come first serve basis

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 3:34am On Oct 11, 2016
Call Centre Agent
Job TypeFull Time  
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Location Lagos
Job Field Customer Care  

Work Hours: Weekdays (9-6)

Salary: 40,000 per month (equal growth opportunities after 3months)

Work Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

JOB DESCRIPTION

Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company
Educate customer on new and existing products on the network
Effective and professional Brand cross-selling of company products & services
Deliver world class customer service by cross-selling with vibrancy and personal confidence
Meet or exceed monthly performance goals including quality, adherence, sales target and others
Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customer
Manage daily customer requests and inquiries during contact, ensuring issues are appropriate, accurately and promptly escalated to Supervisors for further escalation for resolution.
Minor Technical Troubleshooting &gathering information from clients to identify root causes of their issues or dissatisfaction. Proffering appropriate causes of action to ensure the result is a win-win and document the interaction through CRM or contact tracking.
Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
Maintain a detailed knowledge of business processes and procedures
Make use of the Customer Service Professional (CSP) behavioral pattern to give an indelible customer experience
Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Call Centre Management. These instructions would be reasonable and aligned to the Organization’s objectives.

Method of Application
Interested candidates can send their CVs to hr@ccsnl.com with the subject as APPLICATION FOR CALL CENTER AGENT. We try to view all applicants prior to shortlisting, however, only suitable candidates will be contacted.

Assessment will include: written assessment, group sessions/face-to-face interview
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 3:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Cleaning Supervisor/Admin
Job TypeFull Time  
QualificationBA/BSc/HND  
Experience 2 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Administration / Secretarial   Janitorial Services  

Requirements

Interested candidates must be female and must have experience in the Cleaning business and also should live in Lagos mainland, precisely yaba environs.

Qualification: Bsc/HND in any discipline and at least two years supervisory role in cleaning and admin experience.

Method of Application
Applicants should Kindly send CVs to: recruitment@leadhire.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 3:38am On Oct 11, 2016
Sandworth Properties Limited is a limited liability company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with core competence on Real Estate Development, Project Management, Facilities Management, Property Management, Commercial Retail Hubs and Real Estate Leasing activities. The Promoters of Sandworth Properties Limited are also the promoters of The ARENA MARKET located at Bolade, Oshodi, Lagos. An ultra-modern market purposely built to absorb the continuous demographic change within Lagos and adjoining states.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Account / Admin Officer

Key Role
Receive, post & Reconcile revenues on a daily basis.
Manage Petty Cash
Track and disburse Admin expenses, receipts and other financial transactions.
Procurement of supplies, maintenance of supplies and equipment in adequate stock and condition.
Prepare monthly financial reports for Admin department, review purchases, vouchers and other financial documents.
Qualifications
Qualification: Degree in Accounting.
Experience: 2-5 years
Competencies: Accounting, Audit, Tax
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Or
Send CV's to: info@sandworthproperties.ng using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 3:40am On Oct 11, 2016
Sandworth Properties Limited is a limited liability company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with core competence on Real Estate Development, Project Management, Facilities Management, Property Management, Commercial Retail Hubs and Real Estate Leasing activities. The Promoters of Sandworth Properties Limited are also the promoters of The ARENA MARKET located at Bolade, Oshodi, Lagos. An ultra-modern market purposely built to absorb the continuous demographic change within Lagos and adjoining states.

Job Title: Receptionist / Office Clerk

Key Role
Receive calls, attend to customers, general office administration.
Qualifications
Qualification: Degree in Relative field
Experience: 1-2 years Experience
Competencies: Customer Service
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2016.

How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Or
Send CV's to: info@sandworthproperties.ng using the position applied for as subject of the mail.

Job Title: Structural Engineer

Key Role
Ability to interpret structural drawings.
Ability to set out the foundation layout of a building plan.
Ability to prepare BBS and other MTO
Ability to supervise contractors of a residential building project.
Qualifications
Degree in Relative field
Experience: 2-5 years Experience
Competencies: Structural Engineering
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2016.

How to Apply
Click here to apply online http://www.sandworthproperties.ng/no-1-real-estate-company-nigeria-sandworth-about-us/careers/
Or
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by patb2r: 4:16am On Oct 11, 2016
debbie:
There are openings for Marketing/Sales Executives into a leading FMCG Company in Nigeria, across various branches in the country. Candidates should have a First degree with a minimum of 2.1, At least 1 year work experience (Fresh graduates can also apply), good communication skills, ability to carry out researches, willing to relocate and work with little supervision. Interested candidates, preferably females, should send their resumes to recruitment@orangegroups.com using the position and their current location as the subject matter before October 8th, 2016. Multiple entries are not allowed. Thank you.

I got a mail from this group with an invitation application form which I was asked to fill and send back within 2days. which I have done?
please, does anybody know anything about this method of application in orange groups?
is orange group the same as orange drugs?
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by captainking(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2016
Speeddial:
I got this

n
I got some.. Got any idea how their renumeration package is??
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2016
1. An experienced driver that resides around Arepo in Ogun state, and must be familiar with the Lagos Island road network.call

2. Front Office Personnel: the ideal candidate must be smart, communicate well and computer savvy. The knowledge of the use Opera PMS is a must.

Location is Lagos, Victoria Island, pay is competitive and only qualified candidate will be contacted, CVs should be forwarded to funmibi.orekoya@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2016
My client requires Office Assistants to carry out minor Administrative duties around the office,

Position: Office Assistant
Salary: 20-25k
Qualification: NCE/OND
Resident: must be resident on the mainland (PALMGROOVE, Ikeja, Maryland oshodi etc)

Applicants CVs should be sent to recruitment@hrwise.com.ng with the Position and Code (i.e. Office Assistant OA05) in the Subject field of the email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.