Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,537 members, 7,917,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:52 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2865964 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by motty92: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2016
JOB VACANCIES AT AUDACIOUS

LOCATION: LEKKI, FESTAC, SURULERE, ENUGU (POLO PARK MALL), CALABAR MALL, ABUJA( APO MALL) AND DELTA MALL

SUMMARY:

Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organisation. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.

Audacious currently has Nine outlets in different locations in Nigeria and is currently working to add more before the end of year 2016. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.

Audacious Business Concept Limited requires qualified candidates to fill the role of Retail Sales Associates

The Retail Sales Associate post is the entry level position into our world of retail. Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to becoming a branch manager, regional manager, retail operations executive or even higher positions.

Requirements:

BSC /HND/OND in any field
SSCE with qualitative years of Sales Experience
Must be Female between 21 and 28 years of age
Single
Fluent in English
Strong team player
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good selling and customer service skills
Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications

Residing in Lagos (Island, Surulere, Festac), Abuja , Enugu, Calabar or Delta State

Interested candidates should send their CV to humanresources@audacious.com.ng with your "location" e.g "LEKKI" as the subject of the mail

Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by trahmat: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2016
thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sunnypar(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
please dont go
SirRoberto:
Prior to your job application to TUCHER CONSULT LTD. you will be interviewed on Thursday , 15 /12/2016 by 8am at TUCHER CONSULT No 76b, Adeniyi Jones Opposit Lagoon Hospital, Ikeja Lagos. Pls Come with 2 photocopies of all your credentials, 2passport photographs. Also with your CV

I got this message and heard from a friend that they are GNLD affiliated. How true?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by elmisti(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Cheers! Based on your test, you have been scheduled for training at Access Bank, 42 Bode Thomas Street, Surulere by 8AM on Mon 19th/Dec. Pls dress corporate.

Who is with me on dis......dnt just hit like, need to clear smtns

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by apollo13(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=elmisti post=51985465]Cheers! Based on your test, you have been scheduled for training at Access Bank, 42 Bode Thomas Street, Surulere by 8AM on Mon 19th/Dec. Pls dress corporate.

Who is with me on dis[/quote

Congrats bro
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dparagon(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Good day. Pls who knows this firm.
White Tulip Consulting.
We refer to your application for Trainee Med Rep position and hereby invite you for an Aptitude Test on Wed 21 Dec, 2016. Venue: NERDC Conference Center, Plot 3&4 NERDC Road, Off Ashabi Cole Street, Ikeja CBD/Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by idirect(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
elmisti:
Cheers! Based on your test, you have been scheduled for training at Access Bank, 42 Bode Thomas Street, Surulere by 8AM on Mon 19th/Dec. Pls dress corporate.

Who is with me on dis
Baba congrats ooo. I wish you the best. Show me the way ooo.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ojelereoluwale(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
I got invite from oxford commercial services Intl. at there egbeda offices. its real or scam?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by elmisti(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
apollo13:
[/quote][quote author=idirect post=51988106]
Baba congrats ooo. I wish you the best. Show me the way ooo.

Ahba. Me dont even know what d gig is for. Although i had an affiar with wapic insurance through workforce last month and i didnt even proceed to documentation. Infact i called to turn down any marketing offer only to get two mails from them to participate i one psychometric test, boredom and joblessnes made me go through with the test sha.. I hope its not d sme marketing i rejected. Na why i dey find people wey get d same text be that
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wiZbanky(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dparagon:
Good day. Pls who knows this company/firm.
White Tulip Consulting.
We refer to your application for Trainee Med Rep position and hereby invite you for an Aptitude Test on Wed 21 Dec, 2016. Venue: NERDC Conference Center, Plot 3&4 NERDC Road, Off Ashabi Cole Street, Ikeja CBD/Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos. Time: 10AM. Check your inbox for more info

I got an invite (mail & sms) and asked to come for aptitude test next week. Pls any relevant information would be appreciated. Albeit, I am based in Abuja. How is there recruitment process, aptitude test and is it worth travelling from Abj to Lagos for the interview. Thanks
please attend. it's worth trying and prepare for pharmacology and medical related questions
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sales Supervisor with 3- 5yrs practical Cosmetics sales experience to send CV to Kenny@olivoracosmetics.com urgently
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
An experienced Programme Coordinator/Manager is needed. Candidate must have worked with an NGO, well qualified, should be a good communicator and preferably a female. Kindly send CV to: omotola_olagunju@mtransformation.com CV collation ends first week in 2017. Thank you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
We have the following urgent vacancies

1. Role – Loaders- Location- Lagos. Qualification- SSCE
2. Role – Drivers – Location – Magodo Lagos - SSCE
3. Role - X-TOUCH Retail Sales Promoters- Location –Lagos - Qualifications – SSCE/Ond – N30,000 Monthly Allowance. (1 month project)
4. Role – Huawei Sales Executive – Location Lagos- Qualifications – 1st Degree – Experience – 3 years in ICT Sector (Huawei Sales preferred).

Interested applicants should send CVs to recruit.worldclass@gmail.com and ensure the subject is title of the role.

Guarantors are required for all the roles.

Interviews will be scheduled for next week.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Bsharp: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
debbie:
From Ketu, enter Obalende bus. Then from Obalende, look for a keke going to Keffi - Ribadu, stop at Ribadu. Walk forward, the first turn by the right (you will sight a police station), that's the street. There is no signboard for Abax-OOSA, so look out for the number.
Thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Souljaboi1: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
ksstroud:
Hi Everyone,
I am urgently recruiting for these roles (oil & gas):

1) Senior Mechanical Engineer
2) Senior Mechanical Designer

3) Project Manager

A minimum of 8 years, must have job exposure and experience in tank farm projects (construction, repair....). If you are interested and qualified, send a copy of your updated CV in word format to sas@energitalent.com

N.B The role is on a contract basis,

Thank you.

I have experience in both fields but I can't claim to be a SENIOR, neither do I have 8 years experience in my Backpack/Briefcase.

What I lack in experience, I make up for with tenacity. My dedication and attitude to work has set me apart from my peers. An untiring zeal to learn and sense of curiosity are my some of my unique qualities. I humbly appeal to be given a platform to fully harness my potential while contributing my very best towards the goals, vision and objectives of the firm.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
elmisti:

Who is with me on dis

Balogun Elmisti grin grin grin

Don't worry, just start calling for accomodation around surulere...God don win already!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dparagon(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
wiZbanky:
please attend. it's worth trying and prepare for pharmacology and medical related questions

Thank you very much.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Femifresh(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
elmisti:

Who is with me on dis

How can someone get to this ace from ikorodu
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ihnomechengr(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Bros how you apply. Mk I also forward my cv. I have some total questions.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ihnomechengr(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=idirect post=51931713]please anybody with a hint of what to expect in Total Nigeria interview and also their salary package . I applied as a Sales Admin (contract) and my interview is on Monday. Thanks you all[quote]

Bros how you apply. Mk I also forward my cv. I have some total questions.]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by elmisti(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Femifresh:

How can someone get to this ace from ikorodu

Take brt bus or any bus goin to stadium...from there u will get napep to bode thomas for 50naira...bro did u apply through workforce and what position ar they offering
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by elmisti(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
KingJB:

Balogun Elmisti grin grin grin

Don't worry, just start calling for accomodation around surulere...God don win already!

All hail d king...baba me still dey labor market oo...if u can help hunt for admin or hr related gigs, i can relocate as fast as a soldier.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by realone2012: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=ihnomechengr post=51998135][/quote] Abeg make una help me too
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by FutureSenator: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by FutureSenator: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
danieloy6:
ONLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCE INDIVIDUALS SHOULD APPLY ...........

Civil Engineer
Responsibilities

Responsible for ensuring that all assigned Civil activities are carried out within the stipulated manhour budgets and time schedules
Assists in the preparation of project related standards and job notes on assigned projects.
Performs engineering design calculations and prepares design sketches as required on assigned projects.
Assists the civil designers in the preparation of drawings
Reviews, comments on and approves drawings.
Reviews and comments on supplier and other discipline drawings
Attends progress meetings and assists in the preparation of project progress reports.
Advises his/her supervising engineer of any slippages and their causes and proposed corrective action.
Advises his/her supervising engineer of any technical problems and unresolved differences with clients
Assists in the preparation of contract requisitions and schedules of quantity for civil works on assigned projects
Liaises with construction personnel and addresses site queries during construction.
Performs such duties as may reasonably be assigned by the lead or supervising Civil Engineer
Qualifications/ Experience
Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, plus M.Sc. Civil Engineering will be an added advantage.
Must be registered with COREN.
5-10 years relevant experience
Proficiency in the use of MS Office support tools and AutoCAD.
Able to interpret technical drawings.
Ability to create accurate design drawings from base project information.
Ability to interact effectively with people and use clear, fluent and expressive verbal and written language to convey information and ideas.

STATUS
Full-time

How to Apply interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to megadrillnig@gmail.com with job title as subject.
Application Deadline
20th December 2016.

Who has any info on this. Is it real?

I just got an invitation for interview
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by idirect(m): 4:05am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=ihnomechengr post=51998135][/quote] I applied some couple of weeks back through Nairaland here.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MrAmerica(m): 6:30am On Dec 17, 2016
Good morning house, please who knows a thing or more about Euro Mega Atlantic Nigeria Limited...?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Roseey0(f): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Pls help me with job openings in port Harcourt.
Thank you people...

Debbie, God bless you for the thread.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by alizma: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2016
debbie:
Thank you,i am so happy for you.
It is never late for God to bless us with our dream jobs this year,
Cheers smiley smiley smiley smiley
Though I am new here, I saw one of your posts and was moved to check on your profile/previous posts and what I saw there has restored my hope. may God continue to bless you in his own way for this selfless service of yours.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ksstroud: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2016
Souljaboi1:

I have experience in both fields but I can't claim to be a SENIOR, neither do I have 8 years experience in my Backpack/Briefcase.

What I lack in experience, I make up for with tenacity. My dedication and attitude to work has set me apart from my peers. An untiring zeal to learn and sense of curiosity are my some of my unique qualities. I humbly appeal to be given a platform to fully harness my potential while contributing my very best towards the goals, vision and objectives of the firm.

Thank you.

Send your CV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.