Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2877366 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by shrimati(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Skiba001:

Client Service.
so you rejected their offer?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Skiba001: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
shrimati:

Not outrightly. Thanks to Debbie and Occie, I've gone for 2 more interviews.

I'm just hoping for better offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Johninyang(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hello folks, Kindly click on the link below to view the job description for the position of Fleet Maintenance/Technical Manager. Qualified applicants should send their CVs to taiwojulius@gmail.com ASAP
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Johninyang(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Our client, one of the leading private Montessori schools in Lekki-Lagos is seeking the services of suitably qualified candidates with specialty in early childhood education and dedication to Montessori philosophy. 1. Montessori Teacher (Ref: 3116) 2. Class Teacher (Ref: 3216) Requirements: 2-5years experience, Degree in Education 3. School Admin Personnel (Ref: 3316) Requirement: Degree in Educational Management/ Administration/ Early Childhood Education or any related discipline. Candidates should send CV to recruitment@purplepulp.org Closing Date: April 1, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obajoey(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
I am to have an interview with them tomorrow as well for the post of an account executive. This 50k issue..

shrimati:
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Please don't post this here! Create a thread and go on with what you want......I only permit verified and clear jobs in the interest of job seekers. Thanks
festus16:

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lomprico(m): 6:05am On Mar 24, 2016
debbie:
No bro....i post few jobs that are not lagos..Well i understand how some job seekers will feel especially when they cant find jobs within their location.Seriously it can sound so unfair-but what can one do?
I understand their pains, I reside in PH n I do apply for some of ur lagos jobs but some of them reply me stating that d job is for lagos residents only despite d fact that I indicated my willingness to relocate. And all the ph job threads has been hijacked by house agents! Very annoying angry

Keep on with the good work Debbie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by emmloppy: 6:35am On Mar 24, 2016
@lomprico..bro if am gonna throw a little advice as a friend..since u can make it down to Lagos for any interview or test,,wen applying for Lagos jobs,,try and get a Lagos address and put in ur cv. there is a huge chance u wld get an invite of a good offer which wld worth d transport fare,,and no org. verifies address..even if u dnt av someone here,,well wen u get to dat bridge u wld definitely cross..jst my own little advice, may God help us all,,and good work @ Debbie and occo,,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by exotiqueify(f): 6:45am On Mar 24, 2016
obajoey:
I am to have an interview with them tomorrow as well for the post of an account executive. This 50k issue..

Plz what time is your interview? want to know if I can make it?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obajoey(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2016
10:am.

Just seeing this. so sorry

exotiqueify:

Plz what time is your interview? want to know if I can make it?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 6fit(f): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2016
emmloppy:
@lomprico..bro if am gonna throw a little advice as a friend..since u can make it down to Lagos for any interview or test,,wen applying for Lagos jobs,,try and get a Lagos address and put in ur cv. there is a huge chance u wld get an invite of a good offer which wld worth d transport fare,,and no org. verifies address..even if u dnt av someone here,,well wen u get to dat bridge u wld definitely cross..jst my own little advice, may God help us all,,and good work @ Debbie and occo,,
a true job hunter dont need to b told dat....u shuld have cv with lagos ad, cv with Abj add., cv with IB ad, cv with Ajah-lekki add
so any area d job is determin which cv to send.....telling yur potential employer u are willing to relocate is a put off.....fellow job hunters, let learn to do it right

in another news, pls Dear All, i need a job in Lagos or Ibadan...am a 2:1 B.sc holder in psychology with 3yrs admin and 8yrs teaching experience. Regards
email:dendjustifydmeans@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hello house,hope we are doing great. pls i lost my BB Q10 yesterday morning and i use it to do most things online including posting jobs here too because its easier with the phone. pls bear with me till i get back fully. trust Debbie for what she is doing here too. all the best. those who went for interview should come and share testimonies ooo. thanks.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ksstroud: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
occ5050:
Hello house,hope we are doing great. pls i lost my BB Q10 yesterday morning and i use it to do most things online including posting jobs here too because its easier with the phone. pls bear with me till i get back fully. trust Debbie for what she is doing here too. all the best. those who went for interview should come and share testimonies ooo. thanks.

Sorry for the loss...
You shall be replenished in exponential folds...

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by daniella04: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
occ5050:
Want to say thank you to you and Debbie I got a mouth watering job from one of the jobs you posted here. May God continue to bless you

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Thank God for you! Pray you make the best out of your new job!
daniella04:
Want to say thank you to you and Debbie I got a mouth watering job from one of the jobs you posted here. May God continue to bless you

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sorry dear! Well I haven't posted any vacancy lately....busy with a lot of things same time. But I willl make out time this break to update the house . Happy Easter holiday to everyone.
occ5050:

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
debbie:
Sorry dear! Well I haven't posted any vacancy lately....busy with a lot of things same time. But I willl make out time this break to update the house . Happy Easter holiday to everyone.

thanks.ok. i will also try to do something with my laptop. thank God for the testimonies and we hope to hear more.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
daniella04:

congrats bro.u will climb higher.all d best.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
ksstroud:

Sorry for the loss...
You shall be replenished in exponential folds...

thanks bro.amen oo.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc - Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).

We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.

Distribution Substation Operator
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationOND
Location Oyo
Job FieldEngineering / Technical

Job Description
Regulates flow of electricity through substation of electric power system and over distribution lines to consumers: Records readings of switchboard instruments to compile data concerning quantities of electric power used for substation operation and amounts distributed from station.

Responsibilities

Inspecting, operating and maintaining substations and distribution apparatus consistent with safety regulation.
Controlling equipment such as Current converter, Voltage transformers and Circuit breakers to regulate the flow of electricity through substations and overhead distribution lines to customers
Reporting outages, load data to load dispatcher and receiving switching instructions
Observe switchboard instruments to detect indications of line disturbances, such as grounded, shorted, or open circuit.
Records temperature of transformers at specified intervals.
Issues protective tags through established safe clearance procedures for all equipment in the plant and substation.
Notes changes in load and makes routine adjustments to meet such changes without immediate supervision. Reports unusual situations to supervision.
Maintains daily operating log on all operations, both routine and emergency, and reports on line outages and weather conditions. Records hourly readings of indicating and integrating meters, and changes, marks and checks charts of recording instruments.
Switches and maintains substation equipment for proper operation.
Prepares the equipment for operation and starts, stops and controls the units, adjusting the load and voltage and accessory regulating equipment as required.
Performs switching operations in accordance with standard operating procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
Educational requirements:

OND Electrical Engineering
0-3 years Experience
Method of Application
Apply for this position on IBEDC's Career Website
http://ibedc.wfmcentre.com/careers/listing
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.

One of our employers in the consumer electronics distribution industry is seeking to hire In store promoters. They majorly deal in home appliances and electronics as well as mobile telephones distribution nationwide and ultimately across Africa.

The in-store promoters will mainly be responsible for pushing sales at the sales floor in the stores in which they are deployed.

In-Store Promoters
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience1 year
Location Lagos
Job FieldSales / Marketing

Job responsibilities:

Ensure Stock availability and display items management in stores of deployment
Drive Sell out at the shop floor
Implementing and monitoring the sales promotion schemes
Effective administration and communication of activities in-store
Effective Customer service and satisfaction
Effective self -management in grooming and appearance
Update all relevant information in the Mobile application
Experience and Qualifications:

A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in sales of home appliances, electronics and/or mobile telephones is required.
Other relevant sales experience is also welcome
Candidates should have a minimum of Higher National Diploma in any discipline
Knowledge of the use of smart phone
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their CVs to cv@ascentech.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Simeon's Pivot Resources - a Human Resource and Management Consulting Company with a focus on Performance Management, requires the services of competent and passionate individuals for her client. Hence we are recruiting to fill the position below:

Training/Human Resource Assistant
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationOND
Experience1 year
Location Lagos
Job FieldHuman Resources / HR

Job Description

Work directly with Principal Consultant to ensure his day to day consulting, Training and Coaching activities are ‎successful
Generate and develop content to be posted in social media platforms
Introduce company's products to participants after Training programs‎ and achieve sales
Carry out general human resource functions as delegated.
Prepare training documentation such as training manuals, hand notes for participants, questionnaires and other support materials
Schedule training sessions and send notification to participants
Coordinate the preparation of training sessions, find training rooms, ensure all necessary equipment and catering arrangements as well
Inform participants or employees about training demands and other important aspects
Participate at training sessions and also fill in for the manager when he is unable to attend
Keep records about each training course and also participants
Carry out content research
Preparing and distributing training certificates for those who attended the class
Content development for all online platforms
Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resource Consultant
Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Consultant
Assists with recruitment and interview process.
Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
Qualifications

Minimum qualification of OND
Must have 1 to 2 years hands-on experience in Training and other HR functions
Required Skills
Knowledge, Competencies and Skills:

Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to speak in public
Highly organized, punctual and responsible
Driven and problem-solver
Business and results oriented person
Must have good Team spirit
Computer skills
Dress well and self composed
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to jobs@simeonspivot.com with position and location as subject title e.g Training/HR Assistant (Anthony/Ilupeju axis Lagos State).

Note

If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Powergen Engineering Limited - We are a fast-growing organization i the packaged power sector of the economy. Our focus is the supply, installation and maintenance of power generators, transformers, control panels, power equipments and solar systems.

Technical Manager
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience7 years
Location Lagos

Job Description
The Technical Manager will be responsible for supervising installation and maintenance of generators sold by Powergen Ltd as well as ensuring quality service delivery of all maintenance contracts held by the company with clients.

Other functions include but are not limited to the following:
Maintenance and Installation:

Oversee all installations and maintenance of all generators sold by Powergen Ltd
Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
Provides maintenance services for clients.
Technical Support & Customer Relationship Management:

Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services
Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs
Manages technical resources to ensure they are within budget and project schedule
managing and interpreting customer requirements in order to develope long-term relationships with clients.
Project Management:

Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects
Confer with management and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
Tracking projects, Conducting performance reviews
Marketing and Sales Support:

Managing client quotations and administering client accounts
Meeting regular After-sales projections
Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
Qualifications and Attributes
Our preferred candidate should possess the following:

A university degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (with major or bias in power)
7-10 years experience especially in power or related sector or industry.
At least 3 years experience in a supervisory/ management role (especially in power or electrical sector)
Extensive hands-on experience in power generators or plants installation.
Proven track record in managing and directing a skilled, and semi-skilled technical work force
Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Willingness to travel.
Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment
Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of AUTOCAD or related softwares.
Experience in the packaged power or related sector is an advantage.
Proactive and energetic with eye for details
A valid driver’s license.
Remuneration
Attractive and competitive with industry standards.

go to method of application »

Sales Manager (Technical)
Job Type
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience5 years
Location Lagos
Job FieldEngineering / Technical Sales / Marketing

Job Description

The Sales Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the organization's sales portfolio to maximize profit.
He will lead the sales team in devising strategies to attract and retain customers to meet and surpass set sales projections.
He should be able to conduct periodic market surveys so as to discover new markets and innovative ways to continue to penetrate our core markets.
Execute brand marketing with the sales team, as well as public relations /advert activities for the organization.
Other Functions include:

Oversee proper installation of power systems.
Manage the technical team/ staff.
Ensure that service parts are always available
Develop and sell strategy to clients.
Source for projects, where the organization comes in as a full power solutions provider. E.g. electrification, generator supply, transformers sales and installation, etc
Provide support to clients.
Deliver periodic reports.
Oversee the development of staff competences
Conduct technical staff performance appraisals
Develop processes and procedures foreffective management and operations of the Technical Unit.
Qualifications and Attributes
Our preferred candidate should possess the following:

A university Degree in Marketing or other related field.
5-7 years of experience in sales management of which 3 must be in a supervisory/ management position.
(especially in power or electrical sector)
Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
Proven track record in managing and directing a skilled, and results-oriented sales force
Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
Willingness to travel.
Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment
Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Experience in the packaged power or related sector is an advantage.
Smart, creative and energetic.
A valid driver’s license.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs with contact details along with application letter to hr@powergenltd.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.

Office Secretary
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience4 years
Location Lagos
Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial

Our client, a reputable Law firm situated in Lagos is looking for an experienced Secretary charged with the responsibility of providing clerical and secretarial support to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.

RESPONSIBILITIES

Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and mails
Maintaining all personal and professional files, ensuring that a comprehensive filing system is in place
Type and transcribe confidential documents
Taking dictation on various matters
Attending to and monitoring enquiries and issues, ensuring that they are brought to the MD’s direct attention and where necessary, referring matters to the appropriate staff for action
Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls, take messages, schedule appointments
Liaising with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc to arrange meetings and prepare agendas
Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence, i.e., sort and read mails, draft responses, maintain network database.
Typing and dispatching of all correspondence as instructed
Organising and maintaining MD’s diary as well as scheduling appointments for MD
Maintaining confidentiality, recording and filing system for the MD’s office
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Ability to self manage
Ability to Prioritise
Ability to manage workload under pressure and to tight deadlines
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum of four (4) years relevant post qualification experience with at least two years’ experience as a Personal Assistant to a Senior Management position.
A first degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Bradfield Career Page
https://bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.com/office-secretary-lagos/82545/0
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.

Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.

Trainee Machinist
Job TypeFull Time
Qualification
Location Lagos

Job Description
Trainee machinist required to alleviate the pressure and workload that my current two machinists are under. One of the machinist has been off work for a considerable time and is still on light duties. However, I believe that we have enough on-going work to satisfy this demand and train an individual for our future. An individual has been identified.
Job Requirements
Good knowledge of mechanics as well as a good level of education
Method of Application
To apply, visit JAGAL Career Page
https://jagal.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/596
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.

Account Clerk
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Location Lagos
Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit

Co-creation Hub seeks a detail oriented and result driven Account clerk. In this role, you will play a key part in providing proactive support to a new generation of social innovators building solutions to address key challenges in the Nigerian society.

This is an opportunity to be part of our passionate team seeking to harness the power of collaboration and technology to bring much needed sustainable solutions to the local marketplace.

The Account Clerk will play a key role in the day-to-day account book-keeping and provide accounting support for start-ups in the Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) portfolio.

ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Carry out basic book-keeping and support in preparation of financial statements including income statement, balance sheet, and other related financial report on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
Prepare the necessary payment vouchers before any cash disbursements
Management, disbursement and retirement of petty cash according to approval limit.
Post financial transactions to accounting software on a real-time basis, and ensure

corresponding journal, and ledger entries are adequately prepared.
Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Review financial documents to ensure accuracy of the information there in and compliance with the organization’s financial policies and procedures.
Proper filing of all accounting and supporting documents with proper references to ease document tracing, and are kept in accordance with the organization’s requirement.
Support in financial reporting preparation including general ledger preparation, payroll management, accounts receivables, accounts payable, inventory management; stock counts, cashbook, project accounts, costing and control.
Carry out other administrative/book-keeping tasks as assigned by the manager.
QUALIFICATION & SKILL REQUIREMENTS

BSc. degree in Accounting, Administration, Economics or in any other related field.
Years of Experience – Entry Level
Computer skills on MS Office
High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
The position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s competence and ability to learn.
Method of Application
Email careers@cchubnigeria.com for further information or send CV and cover letter to apply.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rodot Nigeria Limited - A leading and reputable healthcare company with interest in medical equipment/device, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Senior Supervisor, Human Resource

Senior Supervisor, Human Resource
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience2 - 5 years
Location Lagos
Job FieldHuman Resources / HR

Job Description

The SS,HR will be responsible for the following within the organization: Recruitment, Staffing, Training and Development, Performance Management, Employee Welfare and Statutory Matters.
Qualification and Requirements

Minimum of B.Sc Degree in Social Sciences or related discipline
2 to 5years relevant experience
Being a student member/certified member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to hr@rodot.org

Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
Afordonz Limited, a Consulting Company, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position of Facility Manager (Projects).

Facility Manager (Projects)
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience5 years
Location Kano

Key Responsibilities

Provides single point accountability to the client with responsibility for site operations, technical, projects, systems & standards, CMMS, HSE and QMS support to the Operations.
Responsible for reporting on project performance, operational compliance to HSE, QMS and Systems and Standards (KPI's and SLA's).
Maintain CMMS reporting and performance monitoring including reporting on a regular basis and providing input for management reports.
Responsible for P&L on the operations and project and for business performance reporting.
Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the company's mission -specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
Play a significant role in long-term planning, including initiative geared toward operational excellence.
Discuss issues with the client regularly and maintain communication with them on important issues.
Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
Coordinate new staff request, document screening, and interview reports.
Coordinate and conduct staff induction for all new entrants
Required Qualifications

The ideal candidate should have at least a B.Eng / B.Sc Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil Engineering, with a minimum of 5 years experience on the role
Experience in a retail environment (mall) will be a strong advantage.
He / She must possess the following skills:

Ability to identify systems effectiveness and compliance
Understanding of QMS processes
Understanding of results based project management, project monitoring and reporting
Knowledge of monitoring strategies, approaches and methodologies in general
Skills in developing monitoring systems that include performance indicators.
Skills in multilevel, multipurpose reporting and in the collation, interpretation and analysis of information.
Strong communication and relationship management skills
Strong business acumen
Strong analytical skills: Ability to analyse and synthesize lessons learned from project monitoring and ability to incorporate these into planning for the next programme cycle.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to hr@afordonzgroup.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by occ5050: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 5 years, operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance, consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.

Truck Drivers
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
Experience2 years
Location Lagos
Job FieldTransportation and Driving

Job Description:

• Always deliver products to the customer promptly.
• Regular checking of driver’s license and vehicle documents to make sure they are valid.
• Regular checking of vehicle to make sure its properly serviced and fuelled adequately at all time.
• Good maintenance of the vehicle and keeping it clean both inside and outside at all time.
• Always ensuring there is no damage on products when conveying to the customers
• The prospective employee ensures that the customer is satisfied with his service.
• The prospective employee ensures he obeys traffic rules and regulations at all time.
• Make sure all parts changed during service or repair of the vehicle are brought to the office for proper verification.

Requirements/Experience

• Must be conversant with Lagos Road Network
• Ability to read and write in English Language
• Must be in excellent health condition: Perfect vision and hearing, and must be physically fit
• Must have valid driver's license.
• Must have registered under Lagos State Residents Registration Agency
(LASRRA)
• Minimum of 2 years of heavy duty truck driving experience

Note: The interested candidates should reside around Opic, Berger/Arepo Axis (Lagos/Ibadan Express Road).

Method of Application
Applicnats should send their applications/CVs to: careers@mabcodee.com or submit to:

Mabco-Dee Investments Limited,
KM 10,Lasu-Isheri Road,Afolabi Bus Stop,
Opposite Kristine Joe Eatery/NIPCO Filling Station, Obadore,
Lagos State.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:01am On Mar 25, 2016
A FMCG company requires the service of a Sales officer and a Cashier urgently, Qualification minimum of OND. Should apply to Lshrofficer@yahoo.com or malaji06@outlook.com

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:02am On Mar 25, 2016
Vacancies exist for the following roles in a leading Food Processing Company in Lagos.

Accounts Executive:
B.Sc Accounting with a minimum work experience of 4 yrs with a good knowledge of Tally Software. Required skills include Branch accounting,Fixed Asset Accounting,Statutory Regulatory Accounting and Routine Daily Accounts Mgt.

Culinary Chef:
HND/Degree Holder in Food Sciences with concrete certification in a leading Culinary Institute. Must have a good understanding of Food processing both local & International.

Interested candidates should send their CVs to jobs@vgsrecruitment.com
Only Qualified applicants will be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.