Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,437 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:19 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2865528 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
HOW TO GET A JOB WITH NO WORK EXPERIENCE.

First, remember that everyone begins with no experience–so you’re not alone. When you are just out of college and embarking on finding a career path, it’s easy to feel intimidated. Job searching with no work experience can be frustrating, but with some hard work, a lot of ambition, and confidence in you, it can happen.

Here are Five tips to get you a job:

1. START VOLUNTEERING; If you can’t find a job, work for free. A volunteer position can be easier to find than an internship. Volunteer for as much relevant service as you can. You’ll not only gain valuable experience, but will also be able to build a network and get a foot in the door.

2. EMBRACE YOUR REALITY; if you’re applying for entry-level positions, most people aren’t expecting you to come in with a resume filled with experience. Instead, embrace your inexperience and leverage it as motivation to learn. Highlight examples of your dedication, curiosity, and commitment to learning and growth. People who are hiring are looking for people who are willing to work hard and want to learn. Even making the most of your skills and experience make sure you’re applying for positions that are appropriate for you. In a tight job market where employers are flooded with highly qualified applicants, there’s less incentive to take a chance on a marginally qualified candidate. Carefully target jobs you truly can prove you can succeed in–not just those where you think, “I could do that,” but those where you can excel with the strength and skills you already have.

3. IDENTIFY YOUR SKILLS (SOFT SKILLS); Make a list of all the skills listed in postings for the role you’re looking to get: computer skills, technical skills, communication skills, research skills, problem-solving skills. Remember to showcase qualities like friendliness, professionalism, responsiveness, and follow-through. Strong soft skills can go a long way, because they can’t really be taught.

4. NETWORK; Building your personal network is a reliable path to a great job at any stage of life. Connect with everyone you know–and in turn with everyone they know–through social media, community and professional events, setting up lunch or coffee dates to stay in touch, any way you can find.

5. Show certificates or proofs of your previous work; IF you have any previous work in your school or college days like attended workshops and have experience in the respective work. Then just collect those certificates and attend the interview. If you impress the employer with your excellent knowledge and communication skills then you will be hired by the company.

Wishing you best of luck!
COPIED

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
George Davidson & Associates - Our client, a conglomerate in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry, seeks to engage the best talents for the position below:

Job Title: Customer Service Officer

Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt and Offshore locations

Qualifications and Experience
HND/B.Sc/MBA/Professional Membership is an added advantage
1-5 years cognate experience in a verifiable company.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with indications of their current and expected remuneration as well as Cover Letter quoting Job Position as the subject to "Dr Bola Onasanya, George Davidson & Associates" via: info@gdanigeria.com , Bola@gdanigeria.com and Copy chidinma@gdanigeria.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Due to expansion,a client of mine requires the services of seasoned Customer service providers for her Osapa London,Lekki-Ajah axis and Ifako-Gbagada office. Quality experience on the role is required. Applicants must reside within these vicinities for convenience.
Send cv's to righthireconsult@yahoo.com using the title as subject of the mail. only qualified persons will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
A female Psychologist and a CHEW is wanted for immediate employment at Solace For She And Child Care Initiative Asaba office. Applicants must reside in Asaba/Onitsha Please send updated CV to solaceforshe@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
A Personal Assistant is urgently needed.

Requirements:
1. Foreign Language speaking ( French)
2. Ages 40 to 50 years preferably
3. Based in Lagos.

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, DO NOT FORWARD YOUR CV'S /APPLICATION LETTERS TO careers@damasmarine.com. WITH YOUR NAME AND POSITION AS THE FILE FORMAT.

SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. DATELINE - SEPTEMBER 29, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
We need the services of a Store Supervisor (female preferably) for our FMCG outlet at Ifako-Gbagada for immediate employment.
The ideal person is expected to have prior experience on similar role,minimum 3years.
Must be able to coordinate a team and work with little or no supervision taking ownership of the business.
She is required to be numerate,highly organized,result oriented and customer-centric.
Remuneration is competitive and experience based.
Send cv's to humanresources@westmanquest.com using the title as subject of mail.
Nb;only qualified persons will be contacted.
Application deadline is 2weeks from today. kindly rebroadcast or refer someone
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2017

A reputable school, invite applications from experienced and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Subject Teachers

Requirements
Candidates should possess a minimum of NCE/B.Ed + 1 year work experience.
Possession of Montessori Teaching knowledge will be an added advantage.
Remuneration
Total take home package is quite competitive and above industry average.

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Hand Written Applications and CV's (including current contact telephone numbers) addressing "The Management" through posting to:
P.O.Box 464,
Festac Town Office,
Festac Town,
Lagos State.
Or
In the alternative hand delivered at:
23, New Road,
Off Community Road,
Satellite Town,
Off Badagry Express way,
Lagos State.

Note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be invited for interview.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jhamzy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
desamuellss:
A new production and marketing company is recruiting [DE-SAMUEL'S].send ur CV and passport to desamuelscarrier@gmail.com.
Production of what precisely?

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
t-shirt, polo, singlets, pants, boxers e.t.c
Jhamzy:

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlueRayDick: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
debbie:

4. NETWORK; Building your personal network is a reliable path to a great job at any stage of life. Connect with everyone you know–and in turn with everyone they know–through social media, community and professional events, setting up lunch or coffee dates to stay in touch, any way you can find.

Nice piece. I've always said it that relationship building and networking is one of the most potent weapons needed to fight the unemployment battle. Let me just buttress your point with my personal experience

I remembered while I returned from NYSC and was busy distributing Cv's and going for one or two interviews. Met an old varsity mate I only know facially while on campus. We just shook hands as guys and exchanged pleasantries even though we don't know each other's name. We just discussed the struggles on the street, saved each other's number and promise to always pass any job related info to each other.

While chatting him two weeks after that day, he told of a company that I have once sent CV to online yet no response, this is a company operating within my field of study. He said they are taking in fresh graduates currently and it was a church member who informed them at their youth wing and gave them on HR person's personal email. No adverts were made either online or on national dailies. Immediately my ears stood, I collected the mail address sent my CV and also informed my other friend we partnered together in the struggle.

Fast forward myself and the other friend passed the test and made it to interview stage while our guy who gave us the link didn't make the cut(Tho He moved on with the struggle) In fact, my other friend works in that company presently. I also got the job but had already gotten another one before they concluded their own recruitment process.

The moral here; Move out of your shell/comfort zone, don't close your mouth, don't be an introvert when searching for jobs and keep applying even when you have gotten to stage 10 of a recruitment process.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
hi
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nnamdiosu(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fofarms ltd is pleased to announce openings in some department of its establishment :
1.Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services
2.Crop Scientist
3. Agric Department
I. Agric Science
ii. Agric Economics
iii. Agric Engineering

4.Economics and Statistics
5. Marketing
6. Research and Development
7. Office Clerks

A. Relevant Qualifications for these positions

a.University Graduates e.g B.Sc
b. Polytechnic Graduates e.g HND, OND
c. Work Experience in relevant fields will be
added advantage
d. Successful Applicants should be ready to live at the farm.

How To Apply:
 Log on to the official website http://fofarmsltd.com/careers.php
 Under the Careers in Fofarms ltd, Read all the details given on the screen and click the apply now button
 Fill in the form and upload your cv. Confirmation email will be sent to candidates email.
 Screened candidates (for phase one assessment), will be contacted with a given date to embark on their online assessment, (phase two assessment). Successful Candidates will be contacted for final interview

Application Closing Date: 31st October, 2017.

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Engrpp1special: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2017
on point

Nice piece. I've always said it that relationship building and networking is one of the most potent weapons needed to fight the unemployment battle. Let me just buttress your point with my personal experience

I remembered while I returned from NYSC and was busy distributing Cv's and going for one or two interviews. Met an old varsity mate I only know facially while on campus. We just shook hands as guys and exchanged pleasantries even though we don't know each other's name. We just discussed the struggles on the street, saved each other's number and promise to always pass any job related info to each other.

While chatting him two weeks after that day, he told of a company that I have once sent CV to online yet no response, this is a company operating within my field of study. He said they are taking in fresh graduates currently and it was a church member who informed them at their youth wing and gave them on HR person's personal email. No adverts were made either online or on national dailies. Immediately my ears stood, I collected the mail address sent my CV and also informed my other friend we partnered together in the struggle.

Fast forward myself and the other friend passed the test and made it to interview stage while our guy who gave us the link didn't make the cut(Tho He moved on with the struggle) In fact, my other friend works in that company presently. I also got the job but had already gotten another one before they concluded their own recruitment process.

The moral here; Move out of your shell/comfort zone, don't close your mouth, don't be an introvert when searching for jobs and keep applying even when you have gotten to stage 10 of a recruitment process. [/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by greenpenwriter: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
GlobalPen, a foremost Consulting Firm requires the services of qualified candidates for the following vacant positions at their Lagos office.

1. Creative / Business Writers

Requirements;
- Passion for Writing
- Attention to Details
- Ability to Detect Errors in Written Contents
- Willingness to Learn

2. Service Quality Auditors

Requirements;
-Height: 5'4ft
-Enjoys Traveling
-Outspoken
- Male or Female

Suitable applicants should send their Curriculum Vitaes and Cover Letters to globalpenconsulting@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by careerpluzz: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
VACANCY FOR DISTRIBUTORS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE (ABA and ONITSHA )

Our client has been selling in the Aba and Onitsha market for some years now.

We now seek a very experienced Sales professional who will help them expand their market-share in all the major markets in Aba and Onitsha metropolitan areas.

Interested candidates must possess the following qualifications, attributes and experience:

1. Experience in the Distributor Development with a similar company.
2. Must demonstrate a fair knowledge of the markets in Aba/Onitsha and environs.
3. Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal or zero supervision.
4. Must be goal focused and target driven with a penchant for surpassing expectations.
5. Must be able to demonstrate his performance via daily, weekly and monthly reports.

The reward for this very target driven job is three pronged and can be described as follows;

1. Inter-Market Mobility/Communication Allowance(Paid Monthly)
2. Fixed Salary (paid monthly).
3. Commissions on turnover (Paid monthly)
4. Performance bonuses (Monthly)
5. Performance Bonuses ( Paid Quarterly)

Interested candidates who are duly qualified with cognate experience may apply via the email address below.

The HR Manager, c/o
careerpluzz@gmail.com

ADDENDUM:

Kindly indicate your preferred town and the position applied for as the subject of the mail.

All candidates must include a detailed cover letter together with their comprehensive cv.

Interviews will be held in Port Harcourt.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by desamuellss(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jhamzy:

,Wears {clothes and wears] and food processing and packaging!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by charlyazods(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Finance Manager (FMCG/Manufacturing) - Abuja/Yola + Relocation

Our Client was founded more than forty years ago, and a leading brand in animal nutrition and livestock feed production globally. The company’s focus is not only to work closely with Nigerian livestock producers but also with local raw material producers, boosting all agriculture value chain, from the farm to the end consumer. The company entered the Nigerian market in 2015 and built a production factory in Northern Nigeria. They now have an opening for a Finance Manager at the Head Office in ABUJA with initial deployment in the YOLA Production Factory. Relocation for Ideal Candidate is Covered.

Job Profile
The Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing all day to day financial activities on the company ensuring that everything adheres to company policies and that all reports are completed on time and utilizing the correct standards. Liaise closely with local business, operations and managing stakeholders. Reports to the General Manager. He will lead a current team of 4 people. According to the expansion, the team can grow up to a maximum of 12 people.

Key Responsibilities

- The successful candidate will have an important role in the implementation and rollout of a SAGE ERP solution.
- Responsibility over the administrative management of HR.
Accounting & Month End Reporting
- Manage day to day accounting – To enable smooth running of all financial aspects of the company and implement appropriate controls over incoming and outgoing transactions
- Manage month end closing and reporting process – To provide information in a timely, complete and accurate manner
- Review and analysis of the financial statement
- Keep control of all accounting processes
Internal Control
- Responsible for ensuring Financial and Management accounting takes place strictly in accordance with accounting policy framework.
- Implement internal controls over financial reporting - Maintain integrity of data/numbers at all times.
- Exercising controls over all BS positions especially Fixed Assets, Inventory control, Accounts Payables and Cash/bank balances.
Budgeting/ Forecasting
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of annual budgets and business plans
- Monthly forecasting reports
- Monthly variance reporting (Operation review)
Treasury and Forex
- Manage banking limit
- Manage cash position
- Close liaison with Business head on forex cover requirements
- Forex position and loan tracking with limits.

For more Info and Method of Application, Visit:
http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2017/09/job-vacancy-alert-finance-manager-fmcg.html

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by bimbal: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Good day my people, Pls I need description on how to get to Igbo- efon Lekki/Epe express way.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
The following vacancies exist in an IT infrastructure company located in - Lagos Nigeria

(1)Finance/Marketing Head (with Engineering/Science background).
(2) Marketing Officer (with Engineering/Science background).

1-Finance/Marketing Head (7- 10 Years Experience)

This is a 70% Business development, 15% finance and 15% Strategic role. . The deal person reports to COO and would be responsible for business development,forecasting, business analysis and vendor management. He or she mustn't be an accountant but should understand payables, receivables as well as budget cum corporate governance standards especially dealing with regulations.

2-Marketing Officers. 5 positions for this. (2- 3 Years Experience)

Ideal candidates would be responsible for leads generation as well as maintaining and engaging of existing client for optimum business returns. NB both candidates must have science /engineering background . position 1 is a top management role .

Position 2 is sales and marketing role so it is expected that that candidate have at least 2 to 3 years experience especially within telecoms or IT sector. CVS should be sent to

thehrleverageafrica@gmail.com OR resume@hrleverageafrica.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
VACANCY FOR TECH PRODUCT MARKETER- Lagos.
Do you have background in Engineering/Sciences and you currently do marketing? Do you have passion for the Telecoms and the IT industry in general? Do you have at least 2 to 3 years relevant experience? If this briefly describe you a little, then you may probably be the candidate i am looking for. kindly send your CV to: thehrleverageafrica@gmail.com Please state TECH PRODUCT MARKETER as the subject of the mail. Good luck
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
There is an opening for a DIGITAL MARKETER with a reputable fashion brand. The preferred candidate should be competent in social media marketing/management, email marketing, online PR, blogging, content marketing, online brand monitoring and viral marketing.

Interested applicants should send their CVs to applications@thejobmag.com

Salary: Negotiable
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Urgent:

Looking to hire a Programme Manager capable of identifying and analysing daily operational needs, carry out supply chain functions, design strategies for monitoring and constant adjustments needed to execute project successfully.

Ideal candidate should have experience managing projects, identifying business challenges through data and observation, creating solutions for these issues, and overseeing an operational programme.

Qualification:
• Bachelor’s Degree required (Masters an advantage)
• Minimum 3 years work experience required.

Qualified and interested? Kindly send CV to felix.kerere@bridge.sch.ng
Regards.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
A Construction company in Lagos State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Builder/Building Engineer

Requirements
* Must be a registered member and have a current practising licence with CORBON.

Application Closing Date
13th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume in MS WOrd/PDF format , Copies of registration certificates with the professional body mentioned above and copies of credentials to: nowrecruiting@yahoo.com

Note
* Quote the Job Title and ID as the subject of the email. Indicate your preferred employment type as mentioned above in your CV/Mail.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Architect Vacancies at A Reputable Construction Company
Posted: 28/Sep/2017

A Construction company in Lagos State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Architect

Requirements
* Must be a registered member and have a current practising licence with ARCON.

Application Closing Date
13th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume in MS WOrd/PDF format , Copies of registration certificates with the professional body mentioned above and copies of credentials to: nowrecruiting@yahoo.com

Note
* Quote the Job Title and ID as the subject of the email. Indicate your preferred employment type as mentioned above in your CV/Mail.

Job Title: Quantity Surveyor

Requirements
* Must be a registered member and have a current practicing licence with QSRBN/NIQS.

Application Closing Date
13th October, 2017.

How to Apply

Note
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
George Davidson & Associates - Our client, a conglomerate in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry, seeks to engage the best talents for the position below:

Job Title: Project Risk Assessment Engineer

* HND/B.Sc/MBA qualification. Professional Membership is an added advantage
* At least 5 years cognate experience in a verifiable company.

Application Closing Date
11th October, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with indications of their current and expected remuneration as well as Cover Letter quoting Job Position as the subject to "Dr Bola Onasanya, George Davidson & Associates" via: info@gdanigeria.com , Bola@gdanigeria.com and Copy chidinma@gdanigeria.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dataflex Nigeria Limited is a leading Technology Solutions and Services Companies operating in Nigeria, is seeking to recruit a competent, self-motivated and highly organized person to occupy the position below:

Job Title: Oracle Engineer

Qualifications
* Minimum of first degree with 2.1 (second class honors, upper division) in either of Computer Engineering or Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
* Must be Oracle Solaris II System Administrator certified
* Candidates must be fresh/recently graduated

Application Closing Date
12th October, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/Resume to: recruitment@dataflexng.com

Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Project Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Structural) at Vacancies at A Reputable Construction Company
Posted: 28/Sep/2017

Job Title: Project Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Structural)

Requirements
* Must be a registered member and have a current practicing licence with CORBON.

Application Closing Date
13th October, 2017.

How to Apply

Note
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2017

Job Title: Construction Engineer

* HND/B.Sc/MBA/Professional Membership is an added advantage
* Above 5 years cognate experience in a verifiable company.

Application Closing Date
11th October, 2017.

How to Apply

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2017

Job Title: Welding Engineer

* HND/B.Sc/MBA/CIPSM Membership is an added advantage
* Above 5 years cognate experience in a verifiable company.

Application Closing Date
11th October, 2017.

How to Apply

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.