Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) (49475 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Fanpage #spoiler Alert / Black-ish Comedy TV Series Fanpage For Nigerians / Movie Review: The Ceo Movie Manages To Leave A Huge Mess ( Spoiler Alert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by confistified(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
They Promoted A few good men a lot in this episode
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Egregius(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2016
confistified:
They Promoted A few good men a lot in this episode
As inn.... Makes me wanna watch the movie
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Egregius(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2016
Feshizzy:
Who remembers this Convo! cheesy cheesy

Harvey: That's where you're wrong, Donald.‎
We can and we did.‎
Because he just bought up your company‎
and you messed with the wrong
goddamn Marine.

Donald: What the hell are you talking about?

Louis: Yeah, what are you talkin' about?

Stu Buzzini:  He's quoting "A Few Good Men."

Harvey:  Finally, somebody gets me.

Stu Buzzini: I got your back, bro.

Harvey: Don't bro me, dude.‎

Stu Buzzini: You got it, Chief.

Louis:  Hey, can I get in on this?

Both: No.‎

grin grin grin
my best moment of the movie..... Harvey always taunting louis... every given opportunity

3 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Uchexxy(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Darey00:

She was in Revenge too
saw revenge a little bit but I didn't notice her oo. my favorite character was Nolan Ross. so loved his character
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Mickey7(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
39. Stephen Macht (Professor Gerrard) is the real life father of Gabriel Macht (Harvey Specter).

40. In two of the episodes – Sucker Punch (2.7), Rewind (2.cool and (2.10) – Jacinda Barrett makes an appearance as ‘Zoe Lawford’. Jacinda in real life is married to Gabriel Macht, who plays Harvey Specter.

41. The role of Jessica (Gina Torres) was originally written as a male character, but both the studio and the network suggested creator Aaron Korsh to change the gender.

42. The act of Louis Litt talking to his assistant Norma despite not showing her character even once is inspired from the character FBI agent Dale Cooper in the hit TV series “Twin Peaks”

43. Meghan Markle (Rachel Zane) and Abigail Spencer (Dana “Scottie” Scott) were both born on the same day: August 4, 1981.

44. BuddyTV rated this series the second best new show of 2011. Game of Thrones (2011) was number one.

45. Patrick J. Adams (Mike) and Troian Bellisario (Claire) are currently engaged.

46. References to the TV show Game of Thrones are made in numerous episodes of Suits. Michelle Fairley and Conleth Hill are guest stars in seasons 2 and 3 of Suits. They both had parts in Game of Thrones.

47. Gabriel Macht and Patrick J Adams who play Harvey Specter and Mike Ross respectively made their directorial debuts in Season 4 with Gabriel Macht directing 11th Epsiode and Patrick J Adams directing 14th Episode

48. The whole view of the city landscape in the background of the main characters’ offices aren’t real, they are curtains.

49. The miniature bike Harvey has in his office is Brough Superior SS100 (1932) made by Minichamps in 1:6 scale. This was the motorcycle T.E. Lawrence (a.k.a Lawrence of Arabia) was riding when killed.

50. Louis pronounces Order of the Coif as though it’s French (“kwaff”). But lawyers actually say it “koyf.”

51. D.B. Woodside and Gina Torress who play lovers, also played lovers in 24 TV series.

52. Every suits season except season 1 contains a flashback episode.

53. If you change the order of the letters in the name Specter you get the word respect.

54. Both Vanessa Ray and Troian Bellisario have played love interests of Patrick J. Adams. Both women never shared scenes in Suits but shot several scenes together on Pretty Little Liars. Troian is Patrick’s real life fiancé and he has appeared on Pretty Little Liars too but not shared scenes either with her or Vanessa.

55. Harvey Specter received his undergraduate degree from New York University.

56. Meghan Markle and Wendell Pierce both appear in Horrible Bosses(2011)

57. Amanda Schull is yet another actor to appear on both Pretty Little Liars and Suits along with Troian Bellisario, Vanessa Ray, and Patrick J. Adams. Apart from Patrick, she doesn’t share scenes with Troian or Vanessa in Suits. She doesn’t share scenes in Pretty Little Liars with either of her Suits co-stars.

58. The full name of Meghan Markle is in fact ‘Rachel Meghan Markle’.

59. The sharp suits worn by Harvey Specter are the “Windsor” model by American fashion designer Tom Ford. They are characterized by wide peak lapels and a British-style ticket pocket on the jacket. They also occasionally come with a vest/waistcoat to make a three-piece suit.

60. Troian Bellisario (Claire), Amanda Schull (Katrina), Vanessa Ray (Jenny) and Andrea Parker (Tory), who have all played characters in the show also all appear in the TV show Pretty Little Liars (2010).

4 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Darey00(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Uchexxy:
saw revenge a little bit but I didn't notice her oo. my favorite character was Nolan Ross. so loved his character

yea she had a recurring role in S03 I think.. Nolan Ross ma G!!!

Imagine having Nolan Ross,Saul Goodman and Harvey Specter as friends lol
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by slimmax: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2016
This should be the season finale, dont kill the suspense. Imagine Louis has man up to take responsiblity for another man's baby.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Uchexxy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Darey00:

yea she had a recurring role in S03 I think.. Nolan Ross ma G!!!

Imagine having Nolan Ross,Saul Goodman and Harvey Specter as friends lol
bro if wishes were horses........
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 12:41am On Sep 23, 2016
Mickey7:
39. Stephen Macht (Professor Gerrard) is the real life father of Gabriel Macht (Harvey Specter).

40. In two of the episodes – Sucker Punch (2.7), Rewind (2.cool and (2.10) – Jacinda Barrett makes an appearance as ‘Zoe Lawford’. Jacinda in real life is married to Gabriel Macht, who plays Harvey Specter.

41. The role of Jessica (Gina Torres) was originally written as a male character, but both the studio and the network suggested creator Aaron Korsh to change the gender.

42. The act of Louis Litt talking to his assistant Norma despite not showing her character even once is inspired from the character FBI agent Dale Cooper in the hit TV series “Twin Peaks”

43. Meghan Markle (Rachel Zane) and Abigail Spencer (Dana “Scottie” Scott) were both born on the same day: August 4, 1981.

44. BuddyTV rated this series the second best new show of 2011. Game of Thrones (2011) was number one.

45. Patrick J. Adams (Mike) and Troian Bellisario (Claire) are currently engaged.

46. References to the TV show Game of Thrones are made in numerous episodes of Suits. Michelle Fairley and Conleth Hill are guest stars in seasons 2 and 3 of Suits. They both had parts in Game of Thrones.

47. Gabriel Macht and Patrick J Adams who play Harvey Specter and Mike Ross respectively made their directorial debuts in Season 4 with Gabriel Macht directing 11th Epsiode and Patrick J Adams directing 14th Episode

48. The whole view of the city landscape in the background of the main characters’ offices aren’t real, they are curtains.

49. The miniature bike Harvey has in his office is Brough Superior SS100 (1932) made by Minichamps in 1:6 scale. This was the motorcycle T.E. Lawrence (a.k.a Lawrence of Arabia) was riding when killed.

50. Louis pronounces Order of the Coif as though it’s French (“kwaff”). But lawyers actually say it “koyf.”

51. D.B. Woodside and Gina Torress who play lovers, also played lovers in 24 TV series.

52. Every suits season except season 1 contains a flashback episode.

53. If you change the order of the letters in the name Specter you get the word respect.

54. Both Vanessa Ray and Troian Bellisario have played love interests of Patrick J. Adams. Both women never shared scenes in Suits but shot several scenes together on Pretty Little Liars. Troian is Patrick’s real life fiancé and he has appeared on Pretty Little Liars too but not shared scenes either with her or Vanessa.

55. Harvey Specter received his undergraduate degree from New York University.

56. Meghan Markle and Wendell Pierce both appear in Horrible Bosses(2011)

57. Amanda Schull is yet another actor to appear on both Pretty Little Liars and Suits along with Troian Bellisario, Vanessa Ray, and Patrick J. Adams. Apart from Patrick, she doesn’t share scenes with Troian or Vanessa in Suits. She doesn’t share scenes in Pretty Little Liars with either of her Suits co-stars.

58. The full name of Meghan Markle is in fact ‘Rachel Meghan Markle’.

59. The sharp suits worn by Harvey Specter are the “Windsor” model by American fashion designer Tom Ford. They are characterized by wide peak lapels and a British-style ticket pocket on the jacket. They also occasionally come with a vest/waistcoat to make a three-piece suit.

60. Troian Bellisario (Claire), Amanda Schull (Katrina), Vanessa Ray (Jenny) and Andrea Parker (Tory), who have all played characters in the show also all appear in the TV show Pretty Little Liars (2010).

Now, this is someone who obviously knows more about this TV series than I ever did. Well done.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 12:45am On Sep 23, 2016
slimmax:
This should be the season finale, dont kill the suspense. Imagine Louis has man up to take responsiblity for another man's baby.

Aaron korsh, once hinted in an interview the possibility of seeing a season 7 and 8.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Now let's switch gear to how to get away with murder....
My second best law series after suits.....

Any fan
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
tollyB:

Any fan

Used to. seen 4 episodes of the second season, then I couldn't continue, ain't no fan of the LGBTS.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by homesteady(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2016

Are you kidding me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Fkforyou(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2016
Feshizzy:
Who remembers this Convo! cheesy cheesy

Harvey: That's where you're wrong, Donald.‎
We can and we did.‎
Because he just bought up your company‎
and you messed with the wrong
goddamn Marine.

Donald: What the hell are you talking about?

Louis: Yeah, what are you talkin' about?

Stu Buzzini:  He's quoting "A Few Good Men."

Harvey:  Finally, somebody gets me.

Stu Buzzini: I got your back, bro.

Harvey: Don't bro me, dude.‎

Stu Buzzini: You got it, Chief.

Louis:  Hey, can I get in on this?

Both: No.‎

grin grin grin

I fvcking loved that convo, I was just laughing. I had to replay it 2-3times....especially that part where Harvey said "don't bro me dude", and stu was like "You got it chief" grin grin

Stu is among my favorite new character this season. I just love the way he torments Louis.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Egohunter: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2016
tollyB:

Any fan
Yup
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by eniolaamoda: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Does anyone watch power?

2 Likes

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2016
eniolaamoda:
Does anyone watch power?
Yes season three episode 9 was the last one I saw
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by vikaosi: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
I want to know whether Suits Season 6 will have just 10 episodes? Or are they on break?
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
bykebyke:
lipsrsealed

See how scared she looks sef angry angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3428936_screenshot20160222222149_jpegfe295b21b9f45c2e1fdc585e8a169eda

Please where did you download these episodes with subtitles? Thanks
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Please where did you download these episodes with subtitles? Thanks
I download the subtitle file differently from addic7ed.com and embed it with Mx Player.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
bykebyke:

I download the subtitle file differently from addic7ed.com and embed it with Mx Player.

Thanks
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Uchexxy(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Olivia, you will get on that plane, come hell or high-water and just to be clear, I am the hell and the high-water............guess who made that statement
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Feshizzy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Uchexxy:
Olivia, you will get on that plane, come hell or high-water and just to be clear, I am the hell and the high-water............guess who made that statement

Don't cause confusion here,
This isn't the thread for "Scandal"

Peace!
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Uchexxy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Feshizzy:

Don't cause confusion here,
This isn't the thread for "Scandal"

Peace!
I hear u loud n clear sir, guess I just got carried away and needed someone that feels Eli pope as well. I'll keep numb on scandal now and focus on suits. And to d op, I say sorry for derailing.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by junnyjake(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2017
don't tell me to keep calm, a new episode of my favorite show starts today!
Who else is waiting in anticipation?

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by UjSizzle(f): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2017
junnyjake:
don't tell me to keep calm, a new episode of my favorite show starts today!

Who else is waiting in anticipation?
I am! cheesy
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by UjSizzle(f): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
I don't believe either Harvey or Louis are ready to be managing partner.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Fkforyou(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
UjSizzle:

Harvey needs time to deal with his issues, his fear of being abandoned, I think Donna gave him the most practical solution, after that, I think he would be ready.

As for louiss, it's going to be long while because he still acts on impulse and ruled by his flaws and doubts... I'm also disappointed that Gretchen couldn't caution him the way Donna did, instead she kept cheering him up. I get the fact that she is fiercely loyal and sees the good in Louis ( may be to build his confidence or what) but in this case she was wrong and it could create a rift between Harvey and Louis which would in turn affect the firm.

Also Harvey was right, Jessica left abruptly without giving him a heads up despite knowing his past.

And what's with everyone trying to break down Mike as if he is the first person to be a convicted felon, I think he deserves a second chance, I mean it's not like he murdered anyone. May be it's time he starts showing everyone the good he did while he was still practicing law before he went to prison.

1 Like

Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:55am On Jan 27, 2017
UjSizzle:
They dont just fit as much as Jessica did.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by UjSizzle(f): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2017
Fkforyou:

Harvey needs time to deal with his issues, his fear of being abandoned, I think Donna gave him the most practical solution, after that, I think he would be ready.

As for louiss, it's going to be long while because he still acts on impulse and ruled by his flaws and doubts... I'm also disappointed that Gretchen couldn't caution him the way Donna did, instead she kept cheering him up. I get the fact that she is fiercely loyal and sees the good in Louis ( may be to build his confidence or what) but in this case she was wrong and it could create a rift between Harvey and Louis which would in turn affect the firm.

Also Harvey was right, Jessica left abruptly without giving him a heads up despite knowing his past.

And what's with everyone trying to break down Mike as if he is the first person to be a convicted felon, I think he deserves a second chance, I mean it's not like he murdered anyone. May be it's time he starts showing everyone the good he did while he was still practicing law before he went to prison.
Mike was on Reddit earlier yesterday taking a QnA session smiley
He says Mike is basically starting life again and will face many challenges.
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by UjSizzle(f): 8:24am On Jan 27, 2017
I wish naija artists or celebs can come on NL and take one of those AmA sessions. But mba, why would they want to answer questions from fans kwanu undecided
Re: Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) by elunico: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
God! I love suits, I was on the edge when I saw the first scene almost never wanted to continue watching it, till it turned out to be a dream.

Mike as a teacher was kinda funny to me though.

I love Anita Gibbs, smart, sharp, intimidating strong willed.

My fav show is back, yupee!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? / Tobi Bakre Wins AMVCA Best Actor In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Had Their First Kiss In Bed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.