Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan (27658 Views)

Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by jaydude(f): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sorry Mr ex president we don't need your help angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by sunny2k: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
oyaa 1st assigntment 4 u is to replace kanu n do anoda star tyms advert
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Ijaya123: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Okpueze1:

Receive small sense.

He get sense pass you.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by cjudy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Segadem:
none of the above grin
he's a confused man, how can u keep mute for $2.1b arm deals? don't u know that u don fall many ppl hands by your silence?
oyibo ppl says "silence means consent"
silence is the best answer given to a fool
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Awoofawo(m): 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin Okay!!!

Make PMB send am go face Boko Boy jare, shebi that one too na assignment? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Coolgent(m): 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thats nice, your first assignment is to locate chibok girls
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by maradonat(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na God go bless you GEJ....
You are the reason Nigeria is still standing....
People should learn...
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by ifyan(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
U are right sir
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by kayroy5(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
U have Lassa fever we don't want you again go and die in your village@ Jonathan
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by AnanseK(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
clefstone:
If u think GEJ is a humble man click like for the man of the year, if u think he is just doing it for face sake, click share

He is a man of many years of looting the treasury, not just one year.

His assignment should be hard labour in Kirikiri for 10 years.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
To where
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by chumaster(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Segadem:
none of the above grin
he's a confused man, how can u keep mute for $2.1b arm deals? don't u know that u don fall many ppl hands by your silence?
oyibo ppl says "silence means consent"
No, silence is the best answer for a fool; No be me talk am, it is a general saying grin
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by akpason: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Humility is KeY. GEJ you are great.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by SAYWOR: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
ok now
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by bayulll01(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
No need sending you anything we dont trust you
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by akpason: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
akpason:
Humility is KeY. GEJ you are great.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by babayinka77(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-hmbDxHBh_GQ/VrCLmwQMxXI/AAAAAAAINkM/SNbax3SRS5A/s400/index.jpg[/img]
Former President Jonathan says President Buhari can send him on any assignment, depending on the type and whether he has the capacity to carry it out. Jonathan said this while speaking at a ceremony organized by International diplomats, the Cercle Diplomatique, based in Geneva last week.

“I am former president and I cannot throw myself on the new government. It depends on the assignment the current president decides to give me and also depends on if I have the capacity to carry out such assignment.
He is our president and can decide to send people on assignments based on national interests. When I was in office, I used to give assignments to former presidents and that is how it has always been. I am free to work for my country and indeed for any other African president that considers my service valuable"he said.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/02/president-buhari-is-free-to-send-me-on.html

I think this man's eyes are still on the cookies jar. The only assignment he should be given is ones that have nothing to do with money if not ....remember DASUKIGATE!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by mpowa(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
handie:
Nice one. I still maintain that Jonathan ain't all that bad. It's just the people he surrounded himself with and honestly, this dude is too gentle for Nigerian style of politics. Na lecturer just fit am.

So he's either an Ineffectual Buffoon to not see all the unlimited stealing or he's the greatest under-G cold hearted criminal behind the scene, pulling the strings and pretending to know nothing. One of the two will qualify him, it might be both.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by amusadele: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
CACAWA:
Lol...your first assignment is to return our money.
still empty even as at today?
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Intrepid01(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
I shudder to think of the Consequences of a Dullard giving orders to a "clueless"

Quote me everywhere.......YOU ARE A CERTIFIED WICKED BEING............LOL

all that for PMB and GEJ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by paycash: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Anywhere GEJ goes he destroy the place gradually that was his story from beginning weather you like it or not.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by davspog2(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
StOla:
As long as no money is put under your care, then I support such commission.

The 1st commission should be to Chibok, to explain your ineffectual buffoonery 3weeks after the kidnap.
Guy I don dey vex since 8am but this your comment just turned everything around! See as I dey laugh inside bus! grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by brojoshua: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-hmbDxHBh_GQ/VrCLmwQMxXI/AAAAAAAINkM/SNbax3SRS5A/s400/index.jpg[/img]
Former President Jonathan says President Buhari can send him on any assignment, depending on the type and whether he has the capacity to carry it out. Jonathan said this while speaking at a ceremony organized by International diplomats, the Cercle Diplomatique, based in Geneva last week.

“I am former president and I cannot throw myself on the new government. It depends on the assignment the current president decides to give me and also depends on if I have the capacity to carry out such assignment.
He is our president and can decide to send people on assignments based on national interests. When I was in office, I used to give assignments to former presidents and that is how it has always been. I am free to work for my country and indeed for any other African president that considers my service valuable"he said.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/02/president-buhari-is-free-to-send-me-on.html
:
If the post is true, then the only rigth assignment that the president should send him is to truely probe his tenure in government, and if he is found guilty of corruption: looting of treasury, and send him to prison according to the magnitude of his evil. Thank you.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by yemmight(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dannieln1:
are you Buhari?

He is your hero. You dont know the meaning of hero.

I respect this man called GEJ I swear.
He is a real hero

But his regime was destroyed by the likes of orubebe
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by whytfaz(m): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Na Errand boy first fit am I no know how even make am presido
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by philips70(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Firefire:
Yes!

Including asking you to be his private economics' teacher, because the baba cluelessness is not of this world. grin

"I am free to work for my country and indeed for any other African president that considers my service valuable". GEJ

If Buhari needs lessons on looting of dollars from CBN he will surely contact him but fortunately he doesn't need that.

Just see table below and feel some atom of shame. Even Abacha we insult here everyday met our foreign reserves at $494m and as at when he died it was $9.6b. GEJ should have fared better as an armed robber.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
CACAWA:
Lol...your first assignment is to return our money.

Guy, you wicked die!!!!!!
LWKMD
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by airforcee007: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
StOla:
As long as no money is put under your care, then I support such commission.

The 1st commission should be to Chibok, to explain your ineffectual buffoonery 3weeks after the kidnap.
may foolishness not destroy you...
dats a prayer I expect you to take seriously
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by AreaFada2: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
triplewisdom:
Good and polite response. GEJ is a gentleman to the core.

You know in a country of many boastful people, gra-gra and oversabi, humility is seen as being a buffoon.

Weep for 9ja.
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by Adminisher: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
This boy Jonathan is still after our cash
Re: President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan by flokii: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
I shudder to think of the Consequences of a Dullard giving orders to a "clueless"

grin

we can only send him to observe local elections or projects..

I mean... I wouldn't trust a thief with money.. such assignment is bound to fail

na still INEFFECTUAL things grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) / Eddy James Onajite Beaten And Stripped By Thugs In Delta State (Photos) / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.