Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ladies See The Reason Why Some Men Who Love You May Not Marry You (MUST READ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies See The Reason Why Some Men Who Love You May Not Marry You (MUST READ) (481 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies See The Reason Why Some Men Who Love You May Not Marry You (MUST READ) by EbiscoComedian: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
This was shared by respected Comedian Alibaba, but I have a thing or two to add to it. I come from a family that gives high value to "respect", so whenever I come across a young lady who talks anyhow, it's only a matter of time before I send her away from my sight. The way some ladies talk to men these days you will wonder the kind of parents they have and how they were trained by such parents.

Of course there are good ladies and whenever I come across any I tell her to keep it up. But for those who splash their man with insulting or hate words, you're on your own oh! Read this love encounter...
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/02/ladies-see-reason-why-some-men-who-love.html#sthash.XgclBNDM.dpuf
Re: Ladies See The Reason Why Some Men Who Love You May Not Marry You (MUST READ) by Flexherbal(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Always respect your man. Your role in his life, is that of a helper.

(1) (Reply)

Man, 31, Arraigned For handling Woman’s Breast In Lagos / Give Me Just A Chance On The Eve Of Valentine. / Should I Go Ahead ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.