Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,937 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:32 PM

Is Kanye West Giving In To Wiz Khalifa's Threat And Changing His Album Title? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kanye West Giving In To Wiz Khalifa's Threat And Changing His Album Title? (344 Views)

Kizz Daniel Unveils New Album Title & Cover Art / Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Kanye West Giving In To Wiz Khalifa's Threat And Changing His Album Title? by Kyliegame: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
It seems like Kanye West is once again giving in to the bitter heat of his choice of title for his new album, Recall he got into a huge ugly twitter fight with Wiz Khalifa over his choosing the name 'wave' as his new album title after previously changing the album title twice from 'So help me God' to 'Swish' and then to the name "Wave" which brought about fight after Wiz Kahlifa told him for leave the name to the original owner Max B. His wife Kim Kardashian yesterday decided to help Kaye West in deciding by creating a poll for her fans to choose which title they think fits the album which is due to drop on February 12th perfectly well.

But then, At this point he might be best served with So Help Me God since Nike apparently didn’t like their “swish” logo being used by their former spokesman, and Waves created the most epic internet feud in years when Wiz called him out for stealing the title from Max B

See the result of the poll here: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/02/is-kanye-west-giving-in-to-wiz-khalifas.html

(1) (Reply)

(TRENDING!!!) Chocolate City's M.I Set To Release 2 New Mixtapes / The Ancient Superman Stories / Meet The Catalyst Of P Square’s Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.