Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,262 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

I Need A Loan Of #5.2million Payback Spread Over 7years With Interest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan Of #5.2million Payback Spread Over 7years With Interest (373 Views)

How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) / 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan / Drive To Own For Uber Drivers Payment Spread Over 18months- Autogeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Of #5.2million Payback Spread Over 7years With Interest by hyman9ja(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
We are IT Expert with over 10 years of experience in the industry with great success with jobs n clients alike, I wud like well meaning Nigerians to raise fund for us to get a permanent office in Ajah axis of Lagos State the fund will be refunded within a period of seven years with interest, a proposal is already prepared and will be presented on demand to the investor wen demanded for...pls this business is genuine as every details and information needed will be provided. Thanks in anticipation

Phone/whatsapp: 08066824350

Email: hyman9ja@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Investment For Your Future / Your WORST Web Hosting Provider / Valentine Promo On Car Tracking @ 35k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.