Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,887 members, 7,886,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To UK. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To UK. (941 Views)

Crude Export To Increase By 380,000b/d In Days / Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export / Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To United Kingdom - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To UK. by Udmaster(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
The Anambra State Ministry of Agriculture has successfully assisted some rural farmers to start exporting pumpkin leaves (Ugu) and bitter leaves (Onugbu) into United Kingdom. This was done in partnership with some offtake and logistic companies.
To achieve this, the Federal Quarantine Agency visited Anambra severally to inspect and certify various farms to ensure they are fit for the purpose. The first set of participating farmers have been trained to produce vegetables of high quality without applying fertilizers and other chemicals. The vegetables are therefore classified as 100% organic.
This is only the beginning as plans are on top gear to increase vegetable production exponentially and make Anambra a top vegetable export state.
http:///forum/agriculture/anambra-begins-vegetable-export-uk-0

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To UK. by Udmaster(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 frontpage.
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To UK. by Udmaster(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mynd44 frontpage parol na 4 my thread.
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To UK. by Udmaster(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cheruv, ilovemystate, Asadike.
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To UK. by cheruv: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
O dika i choro ka o mechie eri a
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To UK. by Udmaster(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
cheruv:
O dika i choro ka o mechie eri a
ihe oma o na asa ha afo?
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To UK. by cheruv: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Udmaster:
ihe oma o na asa ha afo?
I māla
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To UK. by Ilovemystate: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Udmaster:
Cheruv, ilovemystate, Asadike.
My lovely state
God bless Anambra!
God bless Igbo nation, our friends and well wishers!
Re: Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To UK. by Mynd44: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2016

(1)

FG Laments Poor Public Support For Anti-graft War / EFCC Searches Badeh’s House, Recovers $1m Cash / Nigerians Are Like Israelites,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.