Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,519 members, 7,888,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:07 PM

I Am Not A Catholic, Despite The Fact,i Started Following Him To Catholic Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not A Catholic, Despite The Fact,i Started Following Him To Catholic Church (431 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Catholic, Despite The Fact,i Started Following Him To Catholic Church by gennypearl(f): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
I am 25 & he's 35. I met this guy in April last year in his office while I went to complete the requirements for my new job.
We started dating in May but before then he defined d r/ship telling me that he wants to court me & settle down as soon as possible.

According to him, he was supposed 2 wed his ex last year but d girl jilted him on d grounds dat he doesn't have d kind of money she wants yet & he had gone 4 d girl's introduction & all dat.
He was so caring, he called me on phone regularly everyday. We loved each other so much & had rounds of sex. After 3months I started bothering about meeting his family since it was a courtship.

One day he told me dat his parents disagreed about us because I am not a catholic despite d fact dat I started following him 2 catholic church.

As time passed, I kept asking when I will meet his people, he kept giving me excuse & because I was working in a bank, I had opportunity of meeting guys who were asking me out but I declined them all because I loved my guy.
In october, he changed automatically & reduced d way he called me & even became less caring.I tried 2 figure out what d problem was but 2 no avail.He was transferred out of Enugu to PH & we had worked my NYSC posting 2 Enugu, I am no longer working but serving. I asked him time without number if there was something I did wrong 2 him, he said no.

One day in december, I asked him his plan 4 our relationship, he told me dat if I see a guy I like, I should marry him, that there is no plan. He said it doesn't mean he's breaking up with me. I was heart broken. I cried terribly dat day. And since dat day things grew worse, he hardly calls me on phone. Right now, I am confused, I need a sincere advice.

Is it dat dis guy came into my life 2 deceive me or what?. I find it difficult 2 move ahead. I still believe things will fall into place.

What do u guys think?

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/01/i-am-not-catholic-despite-fact-i.html?m=1

Re: I Am Not A Catholic, Despite The Fact,i Started Following Him To Catholic Church by laurenziz6(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Love in the air
But it looks as if ur in the bleaching business ooo
Re: I Am Not A Catholic, Despite The Fact,i Started Following Him To Catholic Church by Femich18(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
The guy is a nice guy cos he told you to move on. if it wre some oda guys dey won't b sincere with you. just telling u lies upon lies and before u know it time is far gone. Just move on because d bitter truth Ve been told. Ride on babe
Re: I Am Not A Catholic, Despite The Fact,i Started Following Him To Catholic Church by charlemon: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Just move on. 170 million Nigerians and you are crying over one. breaking up won't be a problem to most ladies if there wasn't sex cos they feel used when this happens. Sigh

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Catholic, Despite The Fact,i Started Following Him To Catholic Church by refiner(f): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
this gal is a scam!....Hw many relationship thread u go create dis nyte
Re: I Am Not A Catholic, Despite The Fact,i Started Following Him To Catholic Church by cruzita(f): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
he told u to move on so move on .no need to cry over spilt milk.life is too short to waste your tears over an unserious maga

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of People You'll Meet On The 14th Of Feb. / Hapi Falentine Too Mine Boo :* / Views And Opinion On The Fame Of Olajumoke The Bread Seller.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.