Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos (73274 Views)

Wasted Tricycles Bought By Atiku Bagudu As Constituency Project Contribution / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Rex007: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2016
kachiwhyte:
How can any sane person attempt to glorify Jonathan for buying aircrafts without weapons capabilities to be used in prosecuting a war. The level of stupidity in nigeria is really unbelievable.

You don't sell weaponized assets to a terrorist bound nation.... Moreover, were is the funds for the weaponization coming from The present administration hasn't pass any budget.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Rex007:
He didn't buy weapons for the military - APC, the nation complained. Now facts are emerging that he did, o yes he did but they were substandard lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He got the military jets, its old, its not weaponized. But today it is and from what fund Remember the present administration has not bought a single weapon non funded the military.... God dey.

Is it wise to weaponize a jet for a terrorist bound nation

I think the next dump coming out soon would be the inventory listing and the amount used to buy the weapons.

Please think before you talk/write. Look before you leap. What goes around, comes back around.

Do you even have any idea what it means to weaponize an aircraft? It means even if it does not have weapons it must have every other thing required to attach weapons to them. Every fighter jet comes with the fittings for weapons and not the weapons themselves. When these fittings are missing it means the jet has been demilitarized.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Rex007: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

I thought you said the US didn't sell weapons to Jonathan, how come these planes were delivered by them in 2015?

Like you said, US never sold arms to GEJ but military jets. Its left for our military to weaponize it with the funds the GEJ govt left behind.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2016
arresa:

You forgot to dat he also bought 40 years old expired ammo. And paid 5 times the market price for old refurbished equipment rather than going d
directly to the manufacturer nd getting new working ones cheaper.
He actually did. He bought unfit for battle crap that can not carry or deploy weapons.

Thanks to our ingenious military men for engineering around that rubbish.

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Rex007: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Do you even have any idea what it means to weaponize an aircraft? It means even if it does not have weapons it must have every other thing required to attach weapons to them. Every fighter jet comes with the fittings for weapons and not the weapons themselves. When these fittings are missing it means the jet has been demilitarized.

Of course they were been demilitarize as the US didn't want to have blood on their hands if a weaponized jet was used wrongly. It would go against their Lechy Law. And secondly, the funds used to weaponize it came from the past administration.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Johnsmartinyang(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Xposer:
The Nigerian Air Force, in its bid for increased self-reliance, has successfully reconfigured 2 demilitarized Alpha Jets in its inventory that were hitherto acquired without weapon delivery capability. The Chief of Air Staff -Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar was seen with NAF technicians at the reconfiguration site.

According to NAF, the 2 aircraft are among the 4 Alpha Jets bought from the United States in 2015 by the immediate past administration to enhance the operational capability of the NAF to combat Boko Haram insurgency in the North East.

However, the aircraft could not be deployed to the theatre of operation before now due to the inherent weapon delivery deficiency hence its limited use for training purposes.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/nigerian-air-force-locally-reconfigures.html

Mr xposer why do u guys lie and mislead pple like this GEJ bought attack choppers and M-i range of planes not this scrap I use to see on my way to school in my primary school days in d late 80s. See what hate can reduce u to?
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by mapet: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2016
anonimi:
So Jonathan actually bought airplanes and other military equipment yet the APCshit liars will not let us hear word with their propaganda by Comical Lai Mohammed & co.

Idiot! What is the essence of buying weapon deficient aircraft for battle?

However, the aircraft could not be deployed to the theatre of operation before now due to the inherent weapon delivery deficiency hence its limited use for training purposes.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2016
Rex007:

Of course they were been demilitarize as the US didn't want to have blood on their hands if a weaponized jet was used wrongly. It would go against their Lechy Law. And secondly, the funds used to weaponize it came from the past administration.

U seem not to get it at all. The united states government does not own alpha jets...private individuals do and in accordance with the US law all private owners must demilitarize their crafts so GEJ bought from a private owner and not the US government. That being said, these jets are obsolete as they are about 40 yrs old.
No jet is delivered in a fully weaponized state but the standard weapon couplings that come with such a jet must be included. The reason why the military used the term "reconfigure" is because this jet stopped production in 1991 so no parts are available anymore hence why they had to reconfigure with what they felt would work.
This alone should alarm you that Jomathans government paid for jets that were out of commission, with no parts and no weaponry capability.
Do you understand now?
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2016
Johnsmartinyang:

Mr xposer why do u guys lie and mislead pple like this GEJ bought attack choppers and M-i range of planes not this scrap I use to see on my way to school in my primary school days in d late 80s. See what hate can reduce u to?

Kindly read wikipedias response to your assumption

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by electrokcoi(m): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2016
ladyF:
Nigeria shall be great again.

[size=15pt]LadyF[/size] said so grin grin grin
in the real world or?
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by saintkel(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2016
xxgig:

I think you should pity yourself. This is how you comment when you watch only the parts of a movie that interest you. Go and read the report of the panel of enquiry on arms purchase. That way you will get a clearer picture Of the kind of jets bought. I even read on has no rotor blade. Most times we tell ourselves lies and blame it on Lia.
Let's assume u r correct, ask ursef why did dis issue come up now? FG has bin engaging d dreaded sect since June and they never complained untill GEJ in an interview in France made a statement then APC n Lai issued dias. Y didn't they complain since
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Rex007: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

U seem not to get it at all. The united states government does not own alpha jets...private individuals do and in accordance with the US law all private owners must demilitarize their crafts so GEJ bought from a private owner and not the US government. That being said, these jets are obsolete as they are about 40 yrs old.
No jet is delivered in a fully weaponized state but the standard weapon couplings that come with such a jet must be included. The reason why the military used the term "reconfigure" is because this jet stopped production in 1991 so no parts are available anymore hence why they had to reconfigure with what they felt would work.
This alone should alarm you that Jomathans government paid for jets that were out of commission, with no parts and no weaponry capability.
Do you understand now?

Okay.... I get your drift, thanks for that. However, wasn't it the same military who bought the jet, I believe, and not GEJ in person? Ideally it should be a procurement officer and probably the NSA too. To be honest, if the jets doesn't suit the military and their intentions for one, then persons involved the purchase should be questioned.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 03, 2016
macolino:
where is lie mohammed? he needs to see this
Can you just shutup,egypt bought twelve F-16 fighter jets in 2015 at the cos of about 60bn dollars the same year jonah buy all this fairly used fighters,can you tell me a civilised country that is still using those?
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2016
ocelot2006:

Please do explain how ot wasnt fit for service? Was it written that the aircraft is inservicable & a write-off OR that it was simply rearmed?

there are many online sites where you can take an IQ test for free, I suggest you take one
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2016
saintkel:
Let's assume u r correct, ask ursef why did dis issue come up now? FG has bin engaging d dreaded sect since June and they never complained untill GEJ in an interview in France made a statement then APC n Lai issued dias. Y didn't they complain since
That is because they don't want to keep complaining,and not everything they will complain about but since jonah refused to keep his mouth,someone has to remind him of his baffoonist.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by saintkel(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2016
AntiIPOB:
That is because they don't want to keep complaining,and not everything they will complain about but since jonah refused to keep his mouth,someone has to remind him of his baffoonist.
So sad to hear dis from u, I tot u'll reason like a true patriot but I guessed wrong. Join d throng of APC sycophants, keep d blame game up, GEJ is a hero and will be, let PMB finish his tenure ist
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by anonimi: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2016
mapet:
Idiot! What is the essence of buying weapon deficient aircraft for battle?

Deficient according to the PROPAGANDA of this directionless federal administration or what?
For how long shall you guys continue spewing trash of LIES to excite and titillate your dumb followers?
The same deficient aircraft have been used in battles against Boko Haram terrorists prior to this STORY of "reconfigure" oh shocked
Haba, na wetin

VIDEO: Watch Nigeria Air Force bomb Boko Haram’s bunkers
August 18, 2015

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188599-video-watch-nigeria-air-force-bombs-boko-harams-bunkers.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMXqkXrMVRQ

Published on May 3, 2015
Nigeria’s military has released videos of its ongoing counter-terrorism operations to dislodge Boko Haram terrorists inside the notorious Sambisa Forest.

The video showed the dexterity of Nigerian Air Force pilots, as they taunt the terrorists, with hundreds of them running helter-skelter and fleeing into different directions.

In another footage, vulnerable women and children were seen cautiously and deliberately guided to safety by the Nigerian pilots.

For more information log on to http://www.channelstv.com

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Rex007:

Okay.... I get your drift, thanks for that. However, wasn't it the same military who bought the jet, I believe, and not GEJ in person? Ideally it should be a procurement officer and probably the NSA too. To be honest, if the jets doesn't suit the military and their intentions for one, then persons involved the purchase should be questioned.

The question you should be asking is who released monies for this and on what basis was it paid for? Was there no detailed description of the jet before it was paid for? On that description did it include or exclude weapon capability?
Did Jonathan not get the memo? Who signed off?

1 Like

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2016
saintkel:
So sad to hear dis from u, I tot u'll reason like a true patriot but I guessed wrong. Join d throng of APC sycophants, keep d blame game up, GEJ is a hero and will be, let PMB finish his tenure ist
Someone that supervised corruption in the country for the six years,you called him a hero,what else will i say.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2016
saintkel:
Someone that supervised corruption in the country for the six years,you called him a hero,what else can i say.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2016
anonimi:

Deficient according to the PROPAGANDA of this directionless federal administration or what?
For how long shall you guys continue spewing trash of LIES to excite and titillate your dumb followers?
The same deficient aircraft have been used in battles against Boko Haram terrorists prior to this STORY of "reconfigure" oh shocked
Haba, na wetin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMXqkXrMVRQ

Published on May 3, 2015
Nigeria’s military has released videos of its ongoing counter-terrorism operations to dislodge Boko Haram terrorists inside the notorious Sambisa Forest.

The video showed the dexterity of Nigerian Air Force pilots, as they taunt the terrorists, with hundreds of them running helter-skelter and fleeing into different directions.

In another footage, vulnerable women and children were seen cautiously and deliberately guided to safety by the Nigerian pilots.

For more information log on to http://www.channelstv.com

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

Even though your buffoonery deserves no response I will just offer u one.
Nigeria already had decommissioned alpha jets before boko haram began and had to bring them back (about 13).
The good thing about those ones were that they still had their original weaponry as they were bought in the 80s but Jonathan ordered for 2 more in 2015 knowing fully well that production ceased in 1991 so no parts were available and no weaponry as they had already been demilitarized by the private owners for use for training and airshows.
You need to put your brain to work instead of this your buffoonery
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by saintkel(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Someone that supervised corruption in the country for the six years,you called him a hero,what else can i say.
His sinle act of conceding defeat was enough to atone for corruption
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by anonimi: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Even though your buffoonery deserves no response I will just offer u one.
Nigeria already had decommissioned alpha jets before boko haram began and had to bring them back (about 13).
The good thing about those ones were that they still had their original weaponry as they were bought in the 80s but Jonathan ordered for 2 more in 2015 knowing fully well that production ceased in 1991 so no parts were available and no weaponry as they had already been demilitarized by the private owners for use for training and airshows.
You need to put your brain to work instead of this your buffoonery

Mr. I-no-be-buffoon, did Jonathan order Alpha jets or Mi jets?
Thanks.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by XYZeee: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

E be like say den don swear for you IpoDs never ever to make sense... grin
i guess the easiest thing for you to do when you realize you dont have any oda way of supporting you senseless claim is to call anyone who disagrees with you an ipod. i may be senseless to you, but i take absolutely consolation in the fact that am not a ZOMBIE like u. grin
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by xxgig(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2016
saintkel:
We all saw the media version of that report before GEJ made that comment. I am not arguing anything here, rather I am just trying to let you know that, your first post I quoted is faulty.
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 03, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks.

Your answer is on that screen grab from Wikipedia

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by ocelot2006(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2016
lookandlaff:

there are many online sites where you can take an IQ test for free, I suggest you take one

How about answering my question first, dimwit? If there's anyone in need of such test, it's definitely you, Mr. Airhead.

1 Like

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2016
ocelot2006:

How about answering my question first, dimwit? If there's anyone in need of such test, it's definitely you, Mr. Airhead.

a dimwit is someone who ask questions that have already been answered in the thread by myself and others several times, like I said take an IQ test, so you can understand your handicaps...it's free. I'm not joking, maybe if an independent body quantifies your intellect the penny will drop for you. If you read but fail to understand then you have a problem, if you dont know your problem you cant move foward....take an IQ test and see where it classifies you!!!
Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by ocelot2006(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2016
mbhs139:

...and are you saying Nigeria, under GEJ, can not afford a brand new fighter jet, even just one? are you even aware that the alleged un serviceable helicopters bought by the Air Force for 136million, the new ones actually cost 30million?

My question pertains to the 2 Alpha jets in question, not if we can buy new platforms or not. Do not that both jets were bought as attrition replacements.

1 Like

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by ocelot2006(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2016
lookandlaff:

a dimwit is someone who ask questions that have already been answered in the thread by myself and others several times, like I said take an IQ test, so you can understand your handicaps...it's free. I'm not joking, maybe if an independent body quantifies your intellect the penny will drop for you.

And the airhead baboon keeps yapping. Glad to see you've gotten the necessary info on those test sites for yourself. Impressive, airhead. Now run along and go do something useful with your wretched life...or go fling poo with your fellow baboons, i dont bloody care.

1 Like

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by ocelot2006(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks.

GEJ bought the new Mi-35M series all weather attack helicopters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos by anonimi: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Your answer is on that screen grab from Wikipedia

......filled when by who please?
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS / Governor Ganduje Snubs Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje Ohanaemere (Video) / Charly Boy Blasts Willie Obiano: You Look Like An Old Drunk Palmwine Tapper (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.