Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,895 members, 7,909,364 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:57 PM

Should God Want You To Ask Forjust One Thing, What Would It Be? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Should God Want You To Ask Forjust One Thing, What Would It Be? (766 Views)

When Someone Doesn't Want You To Win(funny Pic) / If You Were Given A Free Day To Do One Thing, What Would You Do? / When You Went To Ask Sango For A Child Instead Of Waiting For God's Time (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should God Want You To Ask Forjust One Thing, What Would It Be? by odave: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hey guyz, lemme just ask you this, we read in the bible how God gave solomon an 'open cheque' by asking him (Solomon) to ask for whatever he wants...just of recent, I imagine God asking me the same question, lol, my answer would be this :

Dear God, give me the opportunity to foresee tomorrow...

who needs wisdom sef, just lemme be able to see tomorrow... Guyz, In few months just try and check on me.

Now, if you are the one what would your answer be?
Re: Should God Want You To Ask Forjust One Thing, What Would It Be? by Lovetinz(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
I want 700 wives and 7,000 (Yes, Thousand) concubines.
Re: Should God Want You To Ask Forjust One Thing, What Would It Be? by odave: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lovetinz:
I want 700 wives and 7,000 (Yes, Thousand) concubines.

shocked
Its better u ask for an extra dick to ur wish o lipsrsealed
Re: Should God Want You To Ask Forjust One Thing, What Would It Be? by myfantasies(f): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Just 1 billion dollars

I am not asking for much
Re: Should God Want You To Ask Forjust One Thing, What Would It Be? by Lovetinz(m): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
odave:

shocked
Its better u ask for an extra dick to ur wish o lipsrsealed

Solomon had One dick.
I have One dick, Ten fingers, Ten toes, One tongue and a shaved head.
Re: Should God Want You To Ask Forjust One Thing, What Would It Be? by odave: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
If I can see tomorrow 100 naira is enough for me to make it, 9jabet go suffer, baba ijebu go cry, stock market go suffer, no untimely death for me I go dey dodge death easily grin chei see fantasy
Re: Should God Want You To Ask Forjust One Thing, What Would It Be? by vault(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
to make all my positive thoughts come true grin
Re: Should God Want You To Ask Forjust One Thing, What Would It Be? by vault(m): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
myfantasies:
Just 1 billion dollars
I am not asking for much
ahh..... its not much at all oo grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Untold Truths About The Nigerian Music Industry / When She Tells You She Only Date Cool Guys / What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.