Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,413 members, 7,917,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

#budget2016-the Budgets Of Thieves By The Thieves And For The Thieves #b - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #budget2016-the Budgets Of Thieves By The Thieves And For The Thieves #b (479 Views)

Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies / Buhari Writes Reps For Passage Of 2016 Budgets Of 38 Government Agencies / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#budget2016-the Budgets Of Thieves By The Thieves And For The Thieves #b by owolabieleniyan(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
2/2/2016
6:17 PM

The budget of the thieves, by the thieves, and for the thieves by Aremu o'labi eleniyan.

The 2016 budget presented by the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, is the highest height of fraud that I have ever seen in my life.

To start with,

The saints become thieves will spend #89.1m on kitchen equipment, and one could ask himself what happen to the kitchen equipments for the past 16years ? Or better still #239m was spent on this same project last year.
Do they renew the equipment every month?

#30.8m for Asorock house rent, for crying out loud Asorock is one of the assets of the federal government, the executives' must be able to tell us who's the authorize owner of land? Why is ask rock on rent? Who are those renting the quarters?

The ministry of solid minerals will be using a whooping sum of #795m to upgrade a website, it seems the only way our leaders from south west can rob Nigeria is by building a website that will not be accessible to masses at large and one could image if we can see heaven on this website?

The APC led federal government will be wasting #1.3bn to construct ministerial duplex, these same ministers have properties not only in the country they also have oversees yet they are planning to construct another duplex, what a waste of money or better still a more apprehended style of looting. Baba should renovate the ones the past administration use and not construct another one because Nigeria is broke.

0.5 m to purchase i-pads for who? While we they use the common man sweats to buy i-pads for the head of service for the federation? do this people want to claim that they don't over money to purchase 100 i-pads?

#585 million naira to buy chairs, just like j.j omojuwa said "this money will be enough to start a chair making business" the 2016 budget is a huge waste and also a symbol of corruption.

#1.7 b on feeding, I remembered during the past Nigeria when something lower than this was budgeted for feeding, Nigerians started crying on social media that the president was a theif. Now I wonder what kind of food a man of 72 years want to it.

Sincerely speaking every item on the 2016 budgets shows the APC led federal govertment are group of thieves who have come to rob Nigeria of her commonwealths.

Whatever the Buhari administration has to steal will only be in the space of four years, after that #Nigeriadecides.

I hope gullible Nigerians who are still dancing around the failure of Mr president will realize that time is not waiting for their boss and Nigerians are watching.

God bless our father land (Nigeria)

AREMU O'LABI ELENIYAN.
tweets@owolabieleniyan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #budget2016-the Budgets Of Thieves By The Thieves And For The Thieves #b by Baawaa(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is what they called "agony of defeat"

(1) (Reply)

Press Release: Nigerian Air Force ‘destroys Boko Haram Logistics Base’ / Predictions 2016 / I Do Not Regret My Actions Regarding The Education Sector - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.