Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Public Apology To Phemour - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Public Apology To Phemour (3947 Views)

A Public Apology To Ishilove / My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Turiano(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2009
Hey!hey!!hey! Luk here,are u guys acting film or what?
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Phemour: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
dominique:

Phemour, you berra remove my name from the list samsam before i report you to your wives.
Wyfs know they have rivals

So dont ningle.

darne:

And D (Class Captain walks In,.)
   Damn,., i only left for a short time,,  Look at this Ki lipsrsealed Making Noise here,, angry (Brings Out Sheet Of Paper To start Writing Names Of Noise Makers In D Class),, So Una Berra Behave B`coz Mr Darne Don Come To Write Names Of Noise Makers And Hand it Over to Uncle Seun  grin And U knw that means u`ll all get a 10 strokes/lashes Of Cane from him,,   cheesy grin grin grin
Have you heard of SS4 Students before?

Gabry:

See how you move your bom bom to dat door! Chei!  grin
What is Bom Bom?  shocked

Gabry:

Phemi!!! Stop it with your childish dreams! Mama Ngozi is mad at you! Go sit one conner!
You've known me wiv that.

Just pray that i shouldn't come to you when Who--------vacate  sad
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Phemour: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2009
Attention Peeps  grin

Phem Phemo has done more than what is required  smiley

I was asked to score 130 but i fitn't listen

So we shall celebrate my pigheadedness  cheesy

Lets Part!!!

Dj Dominique make the show rock or you pay me back  my money

Take shayo so you can DJ for us  grin

Gabry (Party rider) If you don’t dance I will make you do

make one let north one hand south

Yahoozee party

Dj Dominique, cook it well

Fnx  wink  grin

Or you wont party wiv me?  smiley

Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by dominique(f): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2009
the money you dropped no reach o!!! and our people say; obe to dun. . . owo lo paa wink
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Phemour: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2009
Party must flow

take this  grin

Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Gabry(f): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2009
Ok naa! I have practise my coakroach  dance! U guys are gonna love it!!!!!  grin  grin  grin

Turiano:

Hey!hey!!hey! Luk here,are u guys acting film or what?

Film? No. . . WHy you ask that question? 

Phemour:

Na waaa! Shame on you Phm. How come you dont know bom bom? Bom bom = backside = yansh = arse/ass = bum = butt = bottocks
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by darne(m): 1:09am On Jul 17, 2009
Gabry:

Ok naa! I have practise my coakroach  dance! U guys are gonna love it!!!!!  grin  grin  grin

Film? No. . . WHy you ask that question? 

Na waaa! Shame on you Phm. How come you dont know bom bom? Bom bom = backside = yansh = arse/ass = bum = butt = bottocks

Bum bum or burn burm or whatever you guys call it,, u have to understand that what you`re saying here is not rite, we have little Bois and Girls here (prematures) so you dont talk shit aiight,,  No Child Abuse here grin grin

Phemour:

Wyfs know they have rivals

So dont ningle.
Have you heard of SS4 Students before?
You've known me wiv that.

Just pray that i shouldn't come to you when Who--------vacate  sad

Tell me about it  tongue (ss4,, Sound sultan 4 lol)  grin
dominique:

the money you dropped no reach o!!! and our people say; obe to dun. . . owo lo paa wink

9ice wink

Phem,,  wey my IV for the Bash naaa??

@Gabry
 Madam,,,  beware of Darne, because am coming to that Parry 4 U alone,, aiight grin grin wink
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Phemour: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2009
darne, mind what you say angry
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Phemour: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2009
ok kkkkk

you mean bleast grin
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Gabry(f): 1:23am On Jul 18, 2009
darne:

Bum bum or burn burm or whatever you guys call it,, u have to understand that what you`re saying here is not rite, we have little Bois and Girls here (prematures) so you dont talk shit aiight,, No Child Abuse here grin grin

Tell me about it tongue (ss4,, Sound sultan 4 lol) grin
9ice wink

Phem,, wey my IV for the Bash naaa??

@Gabry
Madam,,, beware of Darne, because am coming to that Parry 4 U alone,, aiight grin grin wink

Una be the minor abi? angry

Phemour:

ok kkkkk

you mean bleast grin

Wetin be bleast?
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by darne(m): 1:34am On Jul 18, 2009
Phemour:

darne, mind what you say angry

Okay Sir undecided undecided undecided But wey ma I.V for the Bash am i not invited o wat,, Ok,, Now i know why u dont wanna giv me the I.V,, Just Forget,, am not coming for ur cockroach dancing wifey lol tongue tongue tongue

Gabry:

Una be the minor abi? angry

Wetin be bleast?
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Phemour: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2009
Okay Sir Undecided Undecided Undecided But wey ma I.V for the Bash am i not invited o wat,, Ok,, Now i know why u dont wanna giv me the I.V,, Just Forget,, am not coming for ur cockroach dancing wifey lol Tongue Tongue Tongue
You're invited but dont be stubborn smiley
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Phemour: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2009
Gabry:

Wetin be bleast?
nefa mind wink
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Gabry(f): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2009
Uhmmmm sad
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Phemour: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2009
i miss you kiss
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Gabry(f): 1:01am On Jul 21, 2009
Miss u too Sweety. Hope all is well with you smiley kiss
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by darne(m): 1:12am On Jul 21, 2009
lolz,, ,, (singing),, My love no be Ten Ten ooo  grin I no be small Pikin U know, I No Be Small Pikin U Know  grin grin grin
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Gabry(f): 4:50am On Jul 21, 2009
darne:

lolz,, ,, (singing),, My love no be Ten Ten ooo grin I no be small Pikin U know, I No Be Small Pikin U Know grin grin grin

LOL! U are really funny. God must have created you on a Sunday wink cheesy grin
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by darne(m): 5:49am On Jul 21, 2009
Gabry:

LOL! U are really funny. God must have created you on a Sunday  wink cheesy grin
Really sweet heart,,  i wish u got it right,,  Oh,, But i hate to say this,, I WAS BURN ON thursday  tongue undecided lol,,
So how is everthing going with u and Phem  grin Or how is this week 2 u?? Good i hope,,   grin grin grin grin
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Gabry(f): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2009
darne:

Really sweet heart,, i wish u got it right,, Oh,, But i hate to say this,, I WAS BURN ON thursday tongue undecided lol,,
So how is everthing going with u and Phem grin Or how is this week 2 u?? Good i hope,, grin grin grin grin

REALLY? shocked shocked shocked U're born on a THURSDAY shocked shocked shocked ME TOOOO!!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I have been travelling to the city to visit some performers which will be coming down to my hometown to perform a concert which I am organizing and also I went there to get some hardware parts for my Violoncello, Alexander. I came back home and I fall sick. Now am at work with a runny eyes, runny nose and soar throat. I hope it will cure like today cause I have alot of things to do this week. sad cry

How your side? grin
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Phemour: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2009
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by darne(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2009
@Gabry
  Ehya Sorry ooo madam,,  ah na the same thing wey dey worry me self, be that ooo Runny nose, soar throat and including my ear,,  sad But how you dey feel Today nah?? Good I still Hope  grin Do you have facebook?

Phemour:

Bros na nothing dey Go on ooo, make una no come chase me comot for NL,,  grin grin
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Phemour: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2009
darne the drunkard
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Gabry(f): 2:15am On Jul 23, 2009
Yes. I do have FB. smiley Whats yours?
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Phemour: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2009
nine is Fayoshaye grin
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Gabry(f): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2009
LMAO!!! grin grin grin

Phemi! U no well ooo. . . That be my name now given by you remamba? grin grin grin
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Phemour: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2009
grin grin

Hw do u do?

kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Gabry(f): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2009
Your Fayoshaye is fine hia. How your side? Why I no go catch you on YIM buzzin me anymore? U dey busy with your 10th wife abi? angry sad tongue grin
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Phemour: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2009
Nope. . . . grin

I just want to leave that place for sometimes
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Gabry(f): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2009
Ok, studies right?
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by darne(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2009
hA! how am i a Drunkard now mr Phem?? ehn,, i dont drink and i would neva drink,, nor smoke,, lol but maybeeeeee undecided

well madam me i get facebook,, just add Lakreem San ,, i`ll expect to hear from you lol grin grin

Mr Phem,, so wad up wink wink
Re: My Public Apology To Phemour by Phemour: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2009
i dey ooooooooooo

you don eat?  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SCARY! Chinese Beauty Contestants Catwalk On Mountain / Top Ten Popular Nairalanders / "Half-crocodile-half-buffalo" Discovered In Thai Village!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.