Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,754 members, 7,930,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:59 PM

Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) (28760 Views)

Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) / Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by tlops(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2016
A
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by dannex(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2016
zuby4real10:
Back in the days,at secondary school, I was very poor in Maths and
Chemistry.
During the exams, I'd get between 2% and 8%.The results used to
be announced out from the lowest to the highest marks, So i
always was the 1st Or 2nd to be
called out.One day, the Maths results were being released and my
name wasn't among the first to be called out.The teacher got to
30s, 40s, 50s, 60s & 70s. Still my paper had
not been called out.
Everyone kept looking at me asking
"Guy wats up?"
"How you take do am?"
And the teacher went on to the 80s and when he got to 88%, He
had one paper remaining.I then asked myself, could I have scored
a 90% in maths?I was feeling very anxious and happy now that I
knew I had proved the so called genius wrong, Could I have gotten
88%? I thought my dreams have been answered.
The whole class was amazed as every one kept looking at me.
It was unbelievable.
Finally the teacher looked up and said,
"There is a cow that did not write his name on the paper that
scored 0%. If you have not received your paper come out now and
get it".Then i FAINTED!
. COW INDEED!
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by Jjc2000(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2016
Wish her safe return. But why Lagos is a hub of criminal acts? Or because of its metropolitan nature. May GOD protect us ALL.
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by columbus007(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2016
With d way womanbeing dey miss for dis country now dey fear me shocked
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by merg28: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2016
asadike:
God abeg, pls save dis lady and bring her home safely.

Amen
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2016
she attends my church and my personal friend I was shocked to hear this this.. I forwarded this to airik via Facebook inbox.. I still have the message.. its so sad that ntn has been heard of her disappearances.. she was abducted in her house at abule agba on her way out.. so who wrote that headline should change it.. I been trying her line up till now its not going through
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2016
Useless telecommunication company!
Useless court order!
Useless investigation procedure!
Somebody was missing, an urgent step to track her whereabout was needed, and a useless telecommunication company was still asking for court order.
Useless people!
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by Niceman4u(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Lilimax:
Is this the best thread to write this crap? So insensitive!
We are talking about a missing lady and you're writing this embarassed

Father, please bring Lady Grace back safely in Jesus name . Amen!

Gud question. I was nt surpprised to read dat crap. Ppl r just insensitive. Wia s there brotherly luv is craps lik ds com in a sad moment
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2016
She must have got Colombian connection cool
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by izyericson: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2016
smithsydny:
she attends my church and my personal friend I was shocked to hear this this.. I forwarded this to airik via Facebook inbox.. I still have the message.. its so sad that ntn has been heard of her disappearances.. she was abducted in her house at abule agba on her way out.. so who wrote that headline should change it.. I been trying her line up till now its not going through

I also think the Arik company should clarify if you was at their office on January 1st.

talking about the difficulty gaining access to mobile tracking facility, the system here only frustrate and never helps.
if this Access is easily obtained, a lot of theft and criminal acts would be easily unravelled, no Thanks to government rigidity
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by jopiper1: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2016
May God not let us suffer what we don't know about. How is his boyfriend going to defend himself since her hand bag is still in the boyfriends house. God's protection upon her.
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2016
@kennygee,

What does that got to do with teaching ladies lesson,she was at work and never made it to the guys house. Stop acting like you don't go looking for preeq jare moreover there's nothing wrong with meeting people,bad happens even in your parlour, pray it doesn't get to you.
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2016
izyericson:

I also think the Arik company should clarify if you was at their office on January 1st.

talking about the difficulty gaining access to mobile tracking facility, the system here only frustrate and never helps.
if this Access is easily obtained, a lot of theft and criminal acts would be easily unravelled, no Thanks to government rigidity
ntn is sure in Nigeria oooo
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2016
henryhemon:
@kennygee,

What does that got to do with teaching ladies lesson,she was at work and never made it to the guys house. Stop acting like you don't go looking for preeq jare moreover there's nothing wrong with meeting people,bad happens even in your parlour, pray it doesn't get to you.

Did i tell you she went to look for preeq?

Or did i Insinuate it is bad to meet people?

All i did was to pray for her safe return so she can testify to what happened.

Ladies will have a lot to learn.

So take your perversion away from my mention biko.
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by mart2k(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2016
asadike:
God abeg, pls save dis lady and bring her home safely.
Alive ke since january 1st? Her case need special miracle
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2016
Without honesty and transparency you will have troubles in your relationship. An ex girlfriend often told her parents that she was coming to see me and she would come, drop her bag in my place and leave for another place. Her parents later found certain pills in her bag and asked about them, but I knew nothing about them. She had been cheating and taking pills, because I was not having sex with her. That was the end of our relationship. Nigerian girls at the universities often leave for runs in other states without the knowledge of their parents or guardians. One particular case, a girl from UNIPORT was in a mansion in Lagos whilst her parents thought she was on campus in Rivers State. Then her mother came to Lagos and met me and told me that she sent her greetings from Port Harcourt and I smirked, because her daughter was chilling and clubbing in Lagos. grin. It is dangerous to vouch for any Nigerian girl or woman. The family or Arik Airlines don't need the GSM service provider to track and know her whereabouts. There is mobile phone tracker that can do that from a good smart phone. I have shared this life saving security information on Nairaland, but the ignorance of others is dangerous. With mobile phone tracker, you can track any contact on your phone. I remember when an ex girlfried at UNN was in Abuja and thought that I would not know, but just calling her number exposed her. I always knew whenever another female friend was at home or not in far away New York just using her phone number or active email address. I will see her house and beeping signals wherever she goes. Even the diagram of the house will be shown.
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
kennygee:

Did i tell you she went to look for preeq?

Or did i Insinuate it is bad to meet people?

All i did was to pray for her safe return so she can testify to what happened.

Ladies will have a lot to learn.

So take your perversion away from my mention biko.

Go look for the meaning of pervertion and state how it connects to what I said.
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
henryhemon:

Go look for the meaning of pervertion and state how it connects to what I said.

Who talked about preeq biko?

Your filthy mind produced that word.

If not, how wetin i first talk link to your reply?
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
kennygee:

Who talked about preeq biko?

Your filthy mind produced that word.

If not, how wetin i first talk link to your reply?

No need arguing with you.
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
By His graee, you will be found grace.
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
By His grace, you will be found grace.
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by Babafaros(m): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
zuby4real10:
Chemistry.
not been called out.
Everyone kept looking at me asking:
"Guy wats up?"
"How you take do am?"
It was unbelievable.
get it".Then i FAINTED!
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Grace where are you?
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by jeje123(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
In Nigeria, you have to be very careful.
Not only in Nigeria
Re: Arik Air Staff Missing After Visiting Lagos Lover (Photo) by clitah: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lilimax thanks jare.

This is not the best to be posted on a missing person's thread.
Only those who had passed through the experience of having their relatives even kidnapped for some days will understand.Its a nightmare.
Let alone someone missing without communication.

Zuby4real10,just thank God you have not seen this near your tent.

I am still getting out of the shock 2 years after my sisters husband was kidnapped.
because anything could have just happened.

zuby4real10:
Chemistry.
not been called out.
Everyone kept looking at me asking:
"Guy wats up?"
"How you take do am?"
It was unbelievable.
get it".Then i FAINTED!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Community President General Assassinated In Imo. Graphic Photos / Young Kidnappers Of A 4-Year-Old Child In Kano, Demanded N2M Ransom (Photos) / Cultists Rape Teenage Girl To Death In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.