Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted (10514 Views)

Download Asp.net Mvc 5 Essential Training Video Tutorial / Introduction To C++ Programming (Video Tutorial For Beginners) / Php Video Tutorial (learning By Yourself). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2005
Hey how can I get free php video tutorial?
Re: Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted by Seun(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2005
You don't need a video tutorial, just use the PHP manual which is free. Why do you think you need a video tutorial? Are you planning to resell it? Do you get bored easily?
Re: Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted by skima(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2005
u dont need its video, just read and practice!
Re: Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted by abacus(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2005
Hope this one can help you, but it require some patience and bandwiths.

It will take upto two weeks, depend on how always your are connected.
Search for lynda.com php video torrent files in google or elsewhere.

Lynda.com___PHP_Essential_Training.torrent

Get any torrent downlader (bitcomet, bitspirit, azureus etc), it will do the downloading for you.

smiley

try mininova.org for torrent files (Books, application, videos, tutorials, songs etc)

Cheers
Re: Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted by Seun(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2005
abacus, thanks for providing that information.
Re: Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted by timmy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2005
guy.really you dont need video tutors for php except you intend to commercialize it, or u intend having a class session, but goggle the thingy sha. lissaexplainsitall could also help wink
Re: Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2005
guys thanks alot i will get the manuals and start learning
Re: Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted by Seun(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2005
The PHP Video Tutorial titled 'Real World PHP Programming: The Basics' is available at:
http://www.vtc.com/products/rwphpp.htm

Happy learning!
Re: Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted by abacus(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2007
I have Lynda.com PHP Videos , send me a private message and I will tell u how we'll do it. Remove that, i will never ask of money
Re: Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2007
abacus thanks alot i will check it out and get back 2 u
Re: Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted by Dmajesty(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2007
Web designing and programming is becoming the talk of the moment in information and computer technology. People are made to pay heavy amount of money in other to learn how to design and program web pages. You don’t need to be a computer scientist or a guru in computer for you to know how to handle that. I have a self explanatory tutorial that can guide you to learn how to become a web programmer using the most popular, and powerful web programming language called PHP.

As you go through the site, you can search other free links go get more tutorial in other software with little or no fee. http://knowphp.webs.io

Cheers! Share with others.
One Nigeria Forever
Re: Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted by smartsoft(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2007
check here they have some videon on PHP/MySQL www.dreamweaverclub.com
Re: Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted by alanamu: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2010
thanks mr abacus for ur contribution i realy like that
Re: Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted by lyndadev: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2010
Hi Nairalanders!
I'm sorry if this looks like spamming but i'm trying to share with my fellow web-designers an easy way to improving our web design skills by using video tutorials made by seasoned and professionals.

Learn and teach yourself the nitty gritty of web design and web development the easy way using high quality video tutorials (dvd clearity) designed by experts with years of experience in various branches of web design and web development such as html,css,coldfusion,php/mysql and graphics design/preparation using world class softwares such as wampserver, dreamweaver cs4,fireworks cs4,photoshop (softwares included).
Each video series ships along with softwares used and exercise files so you can build along

see sample video

[flash=416,312]http://www.motionbox.com/external/hd_player/type%253Dsd%252Cvideo_uid%253Dd498dcb61f15e8c55c%252Caffiliate_name%253Dmotionbox"[/flash]

Titles available include:
1- Php Essential Video training
2-CSS For Designers DVD
3-Dreamweaver CS4 Dynamic Development
4-Fireworks CS4 Essential Training DVD
5-Photoshop CS4 Extended For 3D DVD
6-PHP With MySQL Beyond The Basics DVD
7-Dreamweaver CS4 Essential Training DVD
8-Dreamweaver CS4 With CSS.DVD
9- Learning HTML

Click to see various videos available

Hurry now and gain the skills needed to make money as elections are coming up and politicians will be needing portals, so skill up now and make huge money.Remember knowledge is power
call: 07064345719 
Free shipping to Customers in Lagos,ilorin,Port-harcourt and asaba
or email lyndadev2010@yahoo.com.
Re: Free PHP Video Tutorial Wanted by cutemayor: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2014
hello Web designers in the House ... for a reliable and affordable hosting for your websites please visit www.hostzoneng.com . starting from N1200 per annum, with monthly promotional codes you get the best value ever.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Website Design, Front End And Back End Development / Difference Between Game Developer & Computer Programmer / Simple Programming Projects For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.