Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,787 members, 7,921,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu's House In Lagos With The Unity Train - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu's House In Lagos With The Unity Train (566 Views)

Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos) / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Owo Nairabet Premiere: Actress Liz Anjorin Visits Tinubu’s Daughter For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu's House In Lagos With The Unity Train by slimopeyemi: 6:37am On Feb 03, 2016
New Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ojaja II paid a courtesy visit to one of APC’s National Leaders, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu yesterday at his home in Lagos.

The Ooni said his visit was part of his agenda to unite Yoruba’s sons and daughters all over the world.

He also went with his clan

more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/02/ooni-of-ife-visits-tinubus-house-in.html

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu's House In Lagos With The Unity Train by ibkgab001: 6:47am On Feb 03, 2016
Good one

(1) (Reply)

Singer Jeremiah Gyang Shares Photos Of His Newborn Baby / Actress Princess Chineke Claims Colleague Bit Her On Her Thighs On Set(graphic) / "I'm Single" Carolyn Danjuma Replies Divorce Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.