Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,233 members, 7,880,888 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand (16288 Views)

One Kobo Of Buhari Has Never Entered My Hands---fr Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by jennyswt(f): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Gmekx:

Finally found you. Where have you been hiding? smiley smiley smiley
I've been around dear. Happy new year!
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by 1miccza: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Even if e enter you go tell us? #yeyedeysmell
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by icybeth(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
what was his aim for visiting PMB at ABJ few months ago?
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by 124mumsy: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
so many people that believe in the Father mbaka ways before his devine prophesies about the presidential election are begining to castigate him just because of discrimination and political segregation, while he is a mouth piece of the lord and the lord had spoken just like the days of the old, the man is surpose to b in the Pentecostal Church, because is ways are different from the catholic doctrine and I know just the way those roman unleash their hatred for Jesus because he is doing the thin that is how this Godly man we undergo pregouur from this catholic people who are jeleous of the gift of God in is life
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by Gmekx(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
jennyswt:

I've been around dear. Happy new year!

Same to you, abeg reply my message jare
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by ihearYou(m): 3:05am On Feb 04, 2016
ZUBY77:
Who cares.
I thought you were the super man.
Behaving as if you and God share the same room.
Why are you ranting?
I know we came from the same local government but I warned you not to get too involved.
I know how Okogie, Kukah and others get involved mildly.

But you climbed the pulpit to abuse and curse a sitting President because you brainwashed your gullible Zombies into believing that Bullet can not actually kill you, that you are superhuman who has Jesus' phone number.

We don't care. You need to be put in line with the institution you represent because if no one checks on you, you might turn your Loud mouth against Pope himself.

This matter pain u no be small. why u take personal like this?
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by Otarkpa: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2016
I am Happy about the transfer because another community need to benefit from the Grace of God upon his life. Transfers are normal in the Catholic Church. The community is blessed
Re: Mbaka: One Kobo Of Buhari's Money Has Never Entered My Hand by chrish2i: 2:38am On Feb 05, 2016
ZUBY77:

It's called critism not cursing. We can criticize anybody.
That's the only way we put humans back to reality.
The last time I checked, he was still a human.
Man of God or God of man.. Man is still there..

you are right, I am right.... na only advice I de... I don see with my eyes that's y am advising

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Orisha ~ Learn How To Worship The Goddess / How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive / How Good Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.