Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Have Won My Appeal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have Won My Appeal (714 Views)

Just Won My UK Appeal / Thanks To God! I Didn't Get Deported From Uk---my Appeal Was Allowed. / I Won My Visa Appeal What Should I Do Please Advice ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Won My Appeal by far: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2009
Every body should follow me thank my God.I was called by BHC that i won my appeal and the judgement document was equally sent to me by the Tribunal in London.
Please the house should help me suggest if i can still pay the skl fee b4 going to the embassy 4 the visa bicos it was withdrew after the refusal last year.
What will i go to the embassy with?Note its a student visa.
Re: I Have Won My Appeal by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2009
hello thank God you won your appeal but its not yet time to jump up yet .and why doi say this there are cases where by somebody is eventually called to the embassy and were still refused,
but all i want you to knw is that , proberbly you can go ahead and pay to the school and get recent unconditional offer from them and get your RECENT STATEMENT OF ACCT TOO every thing recent recent and recent , and then you can meet them and i wish you success, cheers

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Job In Canada: This Is The Site For You / Nigerian White Boy / Visa Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.