Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,901 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) (4859 Views)

New Police Car Already Bashed Less Than One Week After It Was Purchased. Photos / Use Tithes To Buy Arms For Christians – FFK Backs Omatseye / Oby Ezekwesili Discredits Ex Minister's Claim That GEJ Left $30bn In Treasury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Bief(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
deji68:

did u interrogate Dasuki ? how do u know he cant prove it?.......wait for the case in court to end then u can reach that conclusion cool cool cool
no need waiting my brother, if there was proof it would have leaked a loong time ago, after all ,when efcc was closing in on dasuki last year , he released pixes of so called weapons to be delivered and said it was being expected, you really think that if he had those weapons here in naija he will wait till he is in chains to prove himself? Pls try and be logical not sentimental.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by deji68: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
I think u are the one being sentimental here....leaking evidence in the media wont help u in the court room, like i said the case is in court, till then innocent until proven guilty...
Bief:
no need waiting my brother, if there was proof it would have leaked a loong time ago, after all ,when efcc was closing in on dasuki last year , he released pixes of so called weapons to be delivered and said it was being expected, you really think that if he had those weapons here in naija he will wait till he is in chains to prove himself? Pls try and be logical not sentimental.
Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by nd07(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
theshadyexpress:

is that your defence,better do research for a better one cos this one is just damn too shallow. the sellers have confirmed the export(sale)

hide your face in shame

APC zombies are indeed shameless

Shameless to a fault. it marvels me d way they believe lies void of common sense
Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Cannonleo(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2016
Bief:
so you mean you have proof of ddelivery and dasuki can't prove it or the other indicted officers? Wow! Pls can you show us proof here? Then we all will march to Aso rock to ask for the release of dasuki, pls I asked for proof of delivery and not for you to come and start giving me another sermon ,thanks.
i know the line your heading to, you wont drag me there, if your looking for proof just as i have, head to borno, stick around with 72 MSF or any of the task force batt, i got people there and i have lost my serving blood relatives who were KIA, u can do yourself a favor and look beyond the news, there are a lot of things this propaganda chain can hide, and i hope they establish a case against dasuki fast or have they run out of ideas lest i forget we received a couple more MBT(Main Battle Tanks) from excalibur in poland, do the maths
Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Jesusloveyou: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2016
Angelberry:
The govt is buying time with the blames game, let them continue in fight against corruption. It will be too late when they'll realize they've been fighting air.
in ur tiny brain, we are fighting air and we are recovering their hard earn money from d purchase ofsubstandard weapon,

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
in ur tiny brain, we are fighting air and we are recovering their hard earn money from d purchase ofsubstandard weapon,
In your large brain you fail to understand there are other sectors in Nigeria. They keep chanting arms deal and our economy is nothing to write home about. Companies are laying off workers everyday, I am also affected for your info.
Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Jesusloveyou: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2016
deji68:
I think u are the one being sentimental here....leaking evidence in the media wont help u in the court room, like i said the case is in court, till then innocent until proven guilty...
so where did he get d proving money he has be sharing from? Or d unbudgeted money from, to save our time as a patroitic man, whether he boughtnew or substandard weapon, he should better return d unbudgeted money he has be sharing, we need d money more than united state of american

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Jesusloveyou: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2016
Angelberry:

In your large brain you fail to understand there are other sectors in Nigeria. They keep chanting arms deal and our economy is nothing to write home about. Companies are laying off workers everyday, I am also affected for your info.
we are stil recovery, after recovery, then apply d money in critical sectoc

1 Like

Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
we are stil recovery, after recovery, then apply d money in critical sectoc
Jesusloveyou so you were the one that call.me tiny brain, live up to your moniker
Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Bief(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cannonleo:
i know the line your heading to, you wont drag me there, if your looking for proof just as i have, head to borno, stick around with 72 MSF or any of the task force batt, i got people there and i have lost my serving blood relatives who were KIA, u can do yourself a favor and look beyond the news, there are a lot of things this propaganda chain can hide, and i hope they establish a case against dasuki fast or have they run out of ideas lest i forget we received a couple more MBT(Main Battle Tanks) from excalibur in poland, do the maths
I have friends serving in d borno task force, and I happen to come from a military family, so that's not a proof, you were the one who rushed out showing us twitter post as proof that weapons were bought and therefore $2.1 billion was well spent, I asked you to show us an inventory on ground, you chose to go down the path of " go to borno" , it doesn't work that way, if dasuki had received the so called weapons bought, he would not wait until he is arrested to prove it, and not by showing weapons in pixes or twitter.
Re: Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) by Cannonleo(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bief:
I have friends serving in d borno task force, and I happen to come from a military family, so that's not a proof, you were the one who rushed out showing us twitter post as proof that weapons were bought and therefore $2.1 billion was well spent, I asked you to show us an inventory on ground, you chose to go down the path of " go to borno" , it doesn't work that way, if dasuki had received the so called weapons bought, he would not wait until he is arrested to prove it, and not by showing weapons in pixes or twitter.
i am not the op remember. this issue has been flogged,was there corruption? Yes, was money spent beyond the existing market value? Yes in most cases ,no in most, were there deliveries of weapons never seen in our inventory before?( which is the essence in my own view of what the op is trying to showcase) yes there were, were they delivered in sufficient quantity? no, was there standardization in procurement, No we used the stop gap phrase to much.

there is no justification for the amounts expended bro, but follow the line here, there were stop gap deliveries that changed the gap,in the conflict,
the military evolved to face new threats despite been conserved to the doctrine of policing rather than combat etc. dasuki had it coming, but waving the changes of with sentiments would be a huge mistake.

no justification bro none,but follow the thread line

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian National Anthem And The Meaning Of Its Famous Lines / How Come The Kidnapped Girls Came Back With Neatly Packaged Traveling Bags(pics) / See Moment Gov Ugwuanyi Was Presented His Award By Daily Independent

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.