Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,290 members, 7,971,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:31 PM

How Do I Contact Post Office Via Phone. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Contact Post Office Via Phone. (471 Views)

Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service / Whom Do I Contact To Place Advert On Nairaland Please / Where Is The Nearest Post Office To Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Contact Post Office Via Phone. by akagson: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
I am expecting a package through post office. The last time I checked, they said there was no item in my name awaiting pickup.
I collected one of the delivery guy's phone number so that I can be calling him to know update on my package.
I just called the guy today, and to my disappointment, he said he no longer works there, and so doesn't have any info for me. He couldn't provide me a phone number of any other worker in the post office either as he said he doesn't have any of their numbers.

I've tried searching for post offices contact number via the online but none of them dey work.

Pls how can I get a contact details of a Kaduna Central Post Office worker so I can call him or her to confirm my package? The distance from my house to there is costly in terms of transport. I no don't want to blow money for nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Forex Seminar! Forex Seminar!! Forex Seminar!!! / Still Thinking About That Online Business Idea In March 2016? Ppc.ng Can Help / Make Massive Income In Food Rebranding With Little Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.